divorcees trashing their ex's

Posted in the Glen Daniel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jcy

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 10, 2013
i am tired of hearing about women constantly trashing their ex's. you must not have a life, that all you have time to do is try to keep up with the ex. you didn't want them, but you can't stand it when they go on with their life. if they were so bad, why are you still interested in what they are doing? Alot of you make things up on them to make you look good. you know who you are. If kids are involved they get hurt. Some mom's you are! Then you swear up and down your kids mean so much to you. Get real! They are your weapon that you use. As far as I am concerned you are pathetic. Get on with your life and leave them alone. Jealousy is a monster.How would you like it if the shoe was reversed and I know in some cases it is. grow up!
wondering

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Maybe it is bc most exs are trash and leave the mother with all responsibilty. While he has a happy carefree life that is what us pathetic!
Single Mom

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Excuse me jackass I will talk about my ex all I want he is a loser, no job, no car, no life. Yes it makes me angry when things are told about me. While he sits on his butt and lives off mommy. I've had no help out of him but he wants to call himself a father. No thanks
jcy

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 12, 2013
not all ex's are trash. there are dead beat dads as well as dead beat moms. take it from a single mom. my ex husband had 2 affairs on me. we divorced and things were not good for awhile. then i saw what it was doing to my daughter. she was all that was important. she was scared to show her love for her dad afraid i would be mad and vice versa. we saw what our arguing was doing to her. we mad a pack not do this anymore because she was the one hurting. i felt better because i went on with my life and so did he. i did not keep my nose in his business and trash him. we are now friends and we have a happy daughter. what i am saying is go on with your life. the more you dwell on his you will be miseable and make your kid miseable. that is selfish. you are the adult. and yes i work and he only pays me 100.00 child support. you must still care for him if you cant leave him alone. your jealous. be thankful you have your kid
mom

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2013
You talk as though you know me whatever, look your the one who started this thread so telling others to move on i dont want the pathetic sob sperm donor in my life nor his pathetic family. im not worried my child will know the scum her father is when she is old enough and i will not have to say a word. as for growing up keep your nose in your own business :) ... Then you wont have to worry now will you
mom

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Also, my child will not know her father or his family and im 100% proud of that. because what they practice is right and wrong is NOT how she will be raised. Believe me though I'm going to let the childsupport build and i will press charges he will never see a tax return for the rest of his life :)
stinky

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 13, 2013
mom wrote:
Also, my child will not know her father or his family and im 100% proud of that. because what they practice is right and wrong is NOT how she will be raised. Believe me though I'm going to let the childsupport build and i will press charges he will never see a tax return for the rest of his life :)
here we go again using the child as a weapon u want the money but u dont want the child in its fathers life that is mantal cruelty to the child. fathers should have to pay child support but also the father should have a right to see and spend time w/ his child weather it be supervised or whatever after all the child is as much his as it is yours but its always the money so one time think about what the child needs just because u and the father cant get along does not mean the father and his child cant have a relationship now if the father dont want a relationship thats a different story but thats not for u to decide thats for the courts to decide. u liked the father well enough to lay down for him so he has rights also.
Agree

Beckley, WV

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Wow some of u make sense the rest r just selfish greedy girls! I would never keep my baby from his dad and im not trying to shock it to him in child support! My child is a person not a weapon and when I see others using their children that way it makes me sick! My ex and I didn't work out as a couple but we will forever and always be a family no matter what, even if and when he or his family do things I don't necessarily agree with!
lol

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2013
See thats pathetic he doesn't try nor care. women using as a weapon thats kinda funny only a pathetic male would post shit like that. No i protect my child. I will not have him coming in and out of her life like a toy to play with when he has time. He was a good father thats why we married however drugs got ahold of him now hes a loser and a thief
agree

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jan 14, 2013
if what u say is true then i dont blame u its just that so many women use the children to get what they want from a man and that is just cruel to the child, i am concerned only about the child.
lol

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2013
well u should look at both sides before you judge. maybe there is good reason for the things some moms do. using a child as a weapon wow that's stupid ... all about the money... what money? i just say if he wants to play daddy he should act like one and yes he could be in my childs life
Sad

Beckley, WV

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Grow up all of you!
farm

Beckley, WV

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Pay For Play !! But I do agree in getting child support any way you can and takeing his tax return is you screwing him !! Pay Back !!
buzzards

Beckley, WV

#14 Feb 20, 2013
farm wrote:
Pay For Play !! But I do agree in getting child support any way you can and takeing his tax return is you screwing him !! Pay Back !!
Yes, but if a man's tax return shows him making less and less each year, you will get much less by running your mouth and opening up a can of worms you wish you had left alone. If a tax return shows LESS, you will get less. And that is exactly what you deserve, less. Go ahead, go for it, I promise the tax return WILL show less. Pay back, yes, you will get pay back. Unless you were under the age of eighteen when you got preggo, you should have been ready to take care of a child. I hate a pos who spreads her legs and gets preggo knowing a man is just having sex, and then hollers money money money. Unless you were an innocent teen, you knew exactly what you were doing. Older women in their 30s know how to prevent pregnancy and they SHOULD prevent it if they know the man does not want to marry them or have children with them. To me a woman who does that is the lowest form of life.
zippy

Beckley, WV

#15 Mar 6, 2013
I saw other day some guy in Texas ? owes 1.2 million in Child Support he was arrested
xxx

United States

#16 Mar 8, 2013
nobody knows how us women feel when the father suppose to help take care of our child hell mine told him he didn't want anything to do with him any more so the best way to get him back is in there pockets take them to court.My ex is behind 3000.00 dollars and drives a bran new truck.So take them to court you can do it yourself you dont need your lawers to do it unless u have the money but good luck to u ladies with ur dead beats.
Hey hey

Beckley, WV

#17 Mar 9, 2013
xxx wrote:
nobody knows how us women feel when the father suppose to help take care of our child hell mine told him he didn't want anything to do with him any more so the best way to get him back is in there pockets take them to court.My ex is behind 3000.00 dollars and drives a bran new truck.So take them to court you can do it yourself you dont need your lawers to do it unless u have the money but good luck to u ladies with ur dead beats.
hey hey, I pay the cheatin azz who&re more than the court would order. I pay it each and every month without fail and the liar still makes up stories and lies and tells the whole community she don't get no help. One of the kids turned out to be the product of an affair she had and is not even mine, but I still pay support on it. All she did the whole time together is cheat cheat and lie. I give the who&re over half my paycheck and she still spreads lies and brainwashes the kids against me. She don't tell all the horrible things she did during our relationship. I am sick of whiney azz women who claim they don't get no help and some poor sucker is giving them a huge check each month. They deserve to be cut off for the lies they tell. Mine even tells church members I don't give any help and they know me better so they don't believe her. Men have feelings and rights too and we get sick of a liar and cheater. What are we supposed to do, hand over our checks to some pos that don't even admit or give us credit for doing so? I am so sick of this I want to run away and hide from all of it. I don't blame men for not paying, damned if you do, damned if you don't. Not all women are like this, but the one I pay sure is.
xxx

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2013
to hey hey let me tell u something did u not read about my ex telling my son he didnt want anything to do with him on x-mas.I dont say nothing bad about his father to him i let him learn on his own and i got a job and still not married cause i cannt trust a man.If u would like i would let u talk to my son personaly if you want so dont come on her bashing me cause i tell the truth.And give some of these women some advice on what to do when there ex's dont pay child support.But my ex has not pd. for a long time he is called a (dead beat father)cause my check dont do much so if u pay and get your kids then you shouldnt be on here it dont concern you.But like i said i let my son find out what kind of father he is and he has.the s.o.b dont even call him but before you think of something else to write when he was calling i wouldnt even answer the phone iwould hand it to him and then i went and bought him a cell phone so he could talk to him any time he wanted to.like i said if u want u can talk to my 13year old son he can tell ya.
hey hey

Beckley, WV

#19 Mar 9, 2013
xxx wrote:
to hey hey let me tell u something did u not read about my ex telling my son he didnt want anything to do with him on x-mas.I dont say nothing bad about his father to him i let him learn on his own and i got a job and still not married cause i cannt trust a man.If u would like i would let u talk to my son personaly if you want so dont come on her bashing me cause i tell the truth.And give some of these women some advice on what to do when there ex's dont pay child support.But my ex has not pd. for a long time he is called a (dead beat father)cause my check dont do much so if u pay and get your kids then you shouldnt be on here it dont concern you.But like i said i let my son find out what kind of father he is and he has.the s.o.b dont even call him but before you think of something else to write when he was calling i wouldnt even answer the phone iwould hand it to him and then i went and bought him a cell phone so he could talk to him any time he wanted to.like i said if u want u can talk to my 13year old son he can tell ya.
If the kid is 13, he is plenty old enough to call the father on his own. That is unless you are like a lot of women and have brainwashed him into such a hating little monster than no father could ever stand him. Some women brainwash their kids with lies about the father and the children learn to hate the father. When the kid has been made to hate the father, why should he care. I pay my support and still get talked about and bashed by the ex. She has made the children so awful and abusive, I just stepped away and give her greedy azz the money. I just can't stand women who claim to not get any help but lie for sympathy. Lots of men pay their support and never bother the ex or rick further damage to the kids by bickering over visitation. Some kids are so abused and damaged by a ex wife who is a liar. I do my part just get sick of hearing all the rumors and lies told on me. So there, I do have a right to comment. You seem to group all men in the same category. One question, why do these women choose to parent children with men they know will not help out? They had to know the man was a pos when they made the baby with him. Are they that horny?
xxx

United States

#20 Mar 9, 2013
to hey hey you realy got some issues with your ex.and for your info.i let my son after 6yrs.of him not call or paying child support i let him stay with him the whole summer and guess what it bit me in the ass he never stopped drinking and my son called me and told me to come and get him.So just because your ex and kids are not treating you good that does not mean that i have BRAIN WASHED my kid.BUDDY YOU NEED TO GO TO COUNSELING YOU,YOUR EX AND YOUR KIDS.what the hell did you too divorce over.So im not like your ex and i would love to see my son have a relationship with his father but HIS FATHER DONT WANT IT DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Tonya Beckner 16 hr Citizen 4
FYI catfish pond (May '14) Sun Pro fisherman 15
wrong turn bolling Sun mable 4
side by sides, and ATV'S need to be put off hi... Sun HAZARD 3
Kelly Basconi Jun 24 Shelby 2
Can Am Jun 24 sistersalvation 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Daniel Mortgages