googoogaagaa

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jul 30, 2009
what do you guys think of her?
Grow up

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2009
Cant everyone tell that all these threads about all these girls are all started by the same person... Grow up and get a life your pathetic
ex cheer

Beckley, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2009
Grow up wrote:
Cant everyone tell that all these threads about all these girls are all started by the same person... Grow up and get a life your pathetic
thank you grow up. Glad to be out of GD if this is all they have to do with their lives all day. Talk shit about other people or see what people think of them....Who really cares what people think of you????? In the end does it really matter anyways???
lmao

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2009
most people start these threads just to get attention, she probably started it herself.
Brittanys mom

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Aug 10, 2009
excuse me, but Brittany did NOT post this herself! I was in CAMC at that time and she never left my side. And as for what I think of her, I love her and really respect her for doing the things for me when I was sick that I could not do for myself.
Alicia Webber

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Aug 10, 2009
I personally LOVE Brittany to death. She is an amazing person, I couldn't ask for a better friend. Just stop starting shit, dumbasses! Leave her alone!
personally

AOL

#7 Aug 11, 2009
i think shes stuck up. she thinks shes the hot sh*t and is better than everyone else. dnt get me wrong, she is a very pretty girl, but i dnt like people with that cocky attitude.
joe

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Aug 11, 2009
i love people with a cocky attitude. i think shes the cockiest person i have ever met in my lives. She is strong and cocky. If I could describe her with 3 words it would be strong cocky and smelly. If i could use 4 it would be strong cocky smelly and a Wizard.

shes nice
personally 2

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Aug 11, 2009
you got the SMELLY part right. she's nasty she thinks she can beat up anyone and i have seen her get her ass handed to her, she isnt pretty. pretty people dont go around with half their boob hanging out thats slutty people, noone cares if her or her mom or anyone else was in the hospital dieing for all that matters because noone likes her. she starts trouble and acts a fool when its time to deal with it. shes ignoranttt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 min Mgtn Res 1,642
40 yr old woman with 17 yr old (Aug '10) 19 hr wish 8
Randall price been beating any women lately? Mon Arnettcares 1
who do you know thats a snitch and there family... (Dec '13) Mon tedro 9
where did teddy forum go? (Mar '15) Mon tedro 2
JR Bradford Aug 25 Mrs Jon R Bradford 9
News Fairdale man sentenced in fatal shooting Aug 22 James Neely 2

Glen Daniel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance