First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AndAnother

Beckley, WV

#21 Oct 31, 2012
Hartshorn Mini Mart is now known as one of the biggest places to stop in while getting a soda,bread,etc... and now you can also get a pain pill to go with that..Never knew Lennie would stoop so low to make some xtra cash that he would be selling narcotics to get that xtra cash..Wonder who else in the store is getting prescriptions and are also selling it to get xtra cash??
carryon

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Oct 31, 2012
You topix #21 are a BIG BIG LAIR. Just trying to start trouble. Why are you drunks and dope heads so stupid? Bet you can't answer that! Lennie must have not let you have credit or you have stolen off of him or he knows you are just worthless. Hang in their Lennie you are running a fine store. Everyone that is decent knows what a good person you are. STOP IN AND SHOP AT Hartshorn Mini Mart You'll Be Glad You Did!
nosypeople1970

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Nov 1, 2012
sad to care wrote:
everyone talks about the pill heads and all in glen daniel yea i agree your afraid to send your kids to schoool afraid of what they may do and be around but what about the businesses in our area ricks especially it used to be a good store always busy now only time its "busy" is wellfare check time. when kathy/norma/ect were there the atmosphere was friendly inviting they always said hello and talked to you and if they knew you asked about people in your family and never stop checking you out and talking to the cashier over or flirting like mad with carry out boys must be alot of may decembers goin on within those walls you dont get even get a how are you doing today hell you dont even get checked out without them stopin to talk to someone else for five minutes god forbid someone walks in the store they know i used to go to ricks always solely to give them the business now i go out of my way and spend more gas to go to walmart . there was an elderly lady in there today asked a boy 3 times to help her and and he finally turned to her in a huff obvisious he wanted her to know she was annoying him he did help her yet unwillingly. its mine and your money paying the paychecks not rick i think we deserve a clean store and friendly caring people to take our money..........so disappointing it doesnt have to be... robin/ rick/ barry care about who you hire we do pay attention and care... id like to be able to leave that store with a smile on my face again instead of a headache when i know im goin and worse when i leave ......take care everyone
I always shop at Ricks,have since the day they opened.I think everyone is very nice and helpful..though you are right about a couple of the bagboys..they seem to want to just be there and collect thier pay.I reall like Tammy,Denese and Spring.they always have a smile on their face for everyone and always ask how I ma doing...I am sure if Robie or Rick knew how this bagboy acted he would most likely be fired...
blah blah blah

Beckley, WV

#24 Feb 20, 2013
I used to shop at Rick's when i lived in the area. I love the fact that there is still a place where someone helps you get your groceries to your vehicle. Honestly, it was so nice to be able to stop on my way home from work and not have to fight a hundred shoppers and wait in line 30 minutes just to buy a gallon of milk. I wish they had a Rick's where I live now.
Jim Tom

Powell, TN

#25 Feb 20, 2013
Walmart went up on their prices before Thanksgiving and then the people on social security got a couple dollars raise in January, the Walmart jumped the prices again. I am looking for a good place to start shopping now. I'm over Walmart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rosco turner naoma wv 8 hr Report 4
Milf at Bolt nail salon 13 hr Intheknow 5
girl from GD Sun busy boy 8
Female looking for some make attention Apr 16 Old Man 8
anyone interested in a Matthews FX bow? Apr 15 In serious need o... 1
Glen Daniel this morning??? Apr 1 diane2005rn 1
Homeless due to flood Mar '15 homeless 1
More from around the web

Glen Daniel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE