Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

nosey people wrote:
this post might not have got so much attention if she didnt blast on fb.. how stupid to go on there and talk about it..way to go lisa.. yet again do something for attention.. all the previous post were from along time ago till she posted ..but anyways people should leave them alone.. the kids will b the ones hurt from all the drama
steve would be pissed to know people were talking abouut him or her
people leave them alone
Terri

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

You Go Girl. Agree .....
iremember

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

remeber keith when u n billie would take that younge girl to church back in the day???u cheated on her so many times with that younge chic..she deserved so much better than u thats forsure.shes a wonderful mother n ur a peice of shit dad..lisa u just keep running around doing what u do..we all just set back n laugh at u n laugh that u also got cheated on many many times but of course u dnt care cuz u out being the home wrecking slut u r..u need help sista
NONE UR BUSINESS

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

this is lisa neice wrote:
what the he** is wrong with u people i know who this stupid mother fu**ER is who started this shi* it is Billie keiths ex-wife. Im going to tell everybody that lisa and keith had those kids billie gave those kids to them wrote a notified letter and gave them to kieth.cause steve didnt wont to raise those kids so who is the sorry mother now. And another thing lisa and steve are friends they had been together since lisa was 14 years old. they aint like everybody else fighting and saying they hate each other just because they are divorced so let them be a role modal for those who are divorced. and by the way they still do have a 11 year old kid that by law is there's.so lisa has came a very long way of never working in her life to becoming a branch manager of whitesville state bank and a new wife who's husband loves her and trust's her that is what a marriage is all about U GO LISA AND KIETH
BRANDY U STUPID PILL POPPIN WHORE
U SHOULD GET UR INFO CORRECT BEFORE POSTING STUFF
HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT BAD THING FOR THOSE BOYS TO SPEND A MONTH WITH THEIR DADDY IT WAS SUMMER TIME WHEN THEY WENT
HE SHOUDL GET THEM EVERY WEEKEND AND EVERY HOLIDAY BUT OH NO HE DOESNT SO SHUT UP AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN KIDS THAT YOU DONT EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOU
YOUR MOM AND DAD DO
SO ANOTHER THING DID YOU READ THE LETTER HELL NO YOU DIDNT
1 post removed
drama

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

people. should. leave. Keith alone his self esteem. can't take no more .. I mean obliously he still married. to a woman. that stuck on her exhusband have u not seen her follow. him around. like lost pup..
but Lisa is good at spending his. money and making him. look stupid
wtf

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

The title of this thread should be "the illiterate peeps of Glen Daniel". My god im not one to complain about grammar but i have to consult with Larry the Cable Guy to understand what u dumbasses are saying. Get a life, a job, and a computer that is more updated than windows 95.....Losers
Funny

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Now wtf that's so funny, but true if they were more worried about their own life's instead of other people and have a job and maybe they could afford a "up to date " computer!!! Lol or just maybe they can see if Lisa can give them some money that she spends of Keith since they must follow her around like a lost puppy like they said she does Steve these people are really cracking me up and I'm sure alot more people!!! Lmao...
My goodness

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

Can u please somebody tell me why in the world you all can get on here and trash two moms two dads their kids ect?? I've read thru this whole thing and afew good comments but way more bad....have u guys ever thought if Lisa wanted to she could go to the cops and file a report and have this under investigation?? And then just maybe you might be in a law suit and givin her some of your money to spend might want to think about what u post because it can be tracked!!!! "just sayin" oh yeah not to say Keith could be spending your money to might give you assholes something to think and worry about cause trust me it can and may just happen to you trash talkers!!!! Just sayin......:)
1234-stfu

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Judged:

Y'all just need to stfu...y'all are stupid for talking about Lisa...it is none of yalls business so get out of it...y'all are nothing but trouble and I know Lisa real good and she has done nothing wrong..I am sure half of you trash talking people on here are divorced and have gotten cheated on or re married...she is no different than y'all and y'all need to stop talking about Steve and y'all need to stop talking about her grandkids...y'all would not appreciate it if she talked about y'alls... I know half of y'all will start talking crap about me..so go ahead but you do not need to talk about steve, Lisa, or her grandkids...so stfu and get a life and stop taking up hers. Thanks(
NONE UR BUSINESS

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

wtf wrote:
The title of this thread should be "the illiterate peeps of Glen Daniel". My god im not one to complain about grammar but i have to consult with Larry the Cable Guy to understand what u dumbasses are saying. Get a life, a job, and a computer that is more updated than windows 95.....Losers
this post doesnt make any sense
yyy

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

i seen post number 48 was removed recently
y cant the whole thread be removed
and also the one post said something about finding out who writing post. is this possible would love to know.. these people dont deserve to be trashed like this
xyz

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described Lisa to a fuking T! I hate her. And yeah, I already know whats coming next, the "shes a great person, you don't know her". And all that bullshit, but yes I actually do know her and I actually know her very well. She is a lieing, keniving, two faced, trouble starting BITCH :)
F**k it.
Unknown

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

This is un-needed.
lisa niece

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

to the person 'i know' u are so full of shit for one your so chicken shit to put your reall name on here and another is why in the hell would lisa start this blog on herself you dont make no since at all.and another piece of advice lisa has never worked a wsb before she worked at dairy queen you domn ass before greg got his own place he lived with steve and she would bring groceries to greg and keith new it. keith is a great man and a very understanding man as well.I guess you dont have that kind of relationship with your ex do ya. And by the way steve is and always will be part of our family just because they are not together doesnt mean we divorced him too. so stop being jealous and let them live there wonderful life they have together and the friendship we and lisa has with steve. the family loves you lisa,keith and steve.
joey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

to none ur bussiness my mom takes care of me and my sister and my cousins so shut your mouth and leave my aunt lisa alone u ho. and my mom dont do pills we go to church so leve me and my mom and my family alone before somthin dose happen to you
Everyones fooled

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Everyone with their bullshit stories make me mad. Keith and Lisa are both screwing around on each other. Obviously another thing hes not a good dad if he had balls hed tell Lisa to go f-ck herself and see his kids more instead of her telling him what to do and when to see them. But Billie is not innocent. Another thing Lisas a lieing two faced bitch that talks shit and tells everyones business. All of this Im telling you I know for a fact. None of them are innocent. Im done with this thread. Elvis has left the building.
Whocares

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

This is funny, it's went from keith's a bad dad to a good dad, he sleeps around Lisa sleeps around, steve sleeps around, Billie sleeps around.. Keith's a good guy to a bad guy, Lisa is a bad to a good person, billie's a good person or a bad person. Lisa and Billie sleep around to Steve sleeps around.. Who's spending who's money to all the kids to who is taking pills!!! Omg people who really cares.???? This is none of any of your business is it your husband, wife, kids, or your ex???? If not then leave this family alone... This has been on this sight since 2010 it's boring now!!!! Lmao...
BOYB

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

if its the keith clay that owns clays roofing from bradley he is the biggest petifile ive ever met i kno 100% sure he gives 16 yr old girls pills for sex
Stupid people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Nooo he's not he is from rt3 and works in the coal mines!! So your wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of80
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glen Daniel Discussions

Search the Glen Daniel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 51,789
billy humphreys (Jul '13) 8 hr Noooowaaaayyyy 75
Old friend 9 hr Here and there 5
Michelle akers Walker Wed ouch 11
Nepal Trekking company Wed Hariahar Adhikari 1
Mom stitches daughters hands together Tue Becka McMillyun 1
Emily Scarbro Tue umm 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glen Daniel Jobs

•••