lisa stover and keith clay

lisa stover and keith clay

Posted in the Glen Daniel Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Nov 26, 2010
funny shit dont know him thought she was back with steve her ex she has been runnig ramped with storie telling for years she will never stop heared her man cheated on her many times to get away from her stupid stuuf but seen them toghter over summer and heard rumors of them back toghterh but this world full of rumors '

Morgantown, WV

#3 Nov 29, 2010
lol this is obviously the same person and its pretty sad that your this jealous. and if it wasnt for those two people you wouldn't be able to pay the internet bill thats allowing you to make childish comments on the internet.

Fayetteville, WV

#4 Nov 29, 2010
Sounds like the comments of a jealous ex-wife??? lol

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Nov 30, 2010
who gives a [email protected]

Beckley, WV

#6 Dec 1, 2010
I think the informer is driver themself 'CRAZY' lmao They might need to go to the dr and get some help.Sound like their life has fallen apart.I was told grown up what goes around comes around seems like it hit home pretty HARD with the "IMFORMER" Just maybe one day they might have a better life if they leave others alone.I hope they sit back and think about what they have done to people and they might not be so freely to get on here and put shit they wish they hadn't.Keep up the good work Lisa seems like they are jealous of you and wish they had your life or they wouldn't be on here tryin to trash ya.Like the last person posted who gives a [email protected] IFORMER?

Since: Dec 10

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 9, 2010
I Know these people and I know this to be a lie from the pits of hell. These are Good people who have had a hard time with stupid people. You will pay for all your actions informer
Take a look at you pitiful life. You should crawl under a rock and disappear like the snake you are.
the one

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 13, 2010
people really needs to leave keith alone! he is a great guy. If you see him tell him the one in the blazer which is me is looking for him to pick up where we left off!!!

United States

#9 Dec 13, 2010
I hope the one is a little kid making these posts, if not its pretty sad lol.
letting you know

Enfield, NC

#10 Dec 14, 2010
Lisa is a wonderful person.

Paducah, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2010
Well no matter what goes on between Lisa the pant wearer and Kieth the scared little girl, He didnt go from sugar to shit he went from SHIT to SUGAR.

Paducah, KY

#12 Dec 14, 2010
Well I think that it is so immature of someone to get on a website and down someone else when they need to look in the mirror and see how ridiculous they look! I mean really Keith is a great Father, & obviously your jealous of his Beautiful Wife Lisa! You getting on here tryin to put her down just makes you look desperate to be like her! I agree he has better now then he ever did! They are both good people, it is sad that someone has nothing better to do with their life then to get on TOPIX and talk crap! You know who you are and you make yourself look stupid while everyone else is getting a good laugh at you! So keep talkin crap about good people your only making yourself look stupid!

Paducah, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2010
A truly good Mother tries to nurture a loving relationship between the children and their Father. A thoughtless,self-serving Mother creates constant turmoil. I hope this Mom will soon realize that the turmoil she is creating will cause her children to have serious relationship issues as they get older. I am sure the kids are feeling torn and insecure now....what a shame.....wake up and change your ways for the sake of the innocent children.
this is lisa neice

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2010
what the he** is wrong with u people i know who this stupid mother fu**ER is who started this shi* it is Billie keiths ex-wife. Im going to tell everybody that lisa and keith had those kids billie gave those kids to them wrote a notified letter and gave them to kieth.cause steve didnt wont to raise those kids so who is the sorry mother now. And another thing lisa and steve are friends they had been together since lisa was 14 years old. they aint like everybody else fighting and saying they hate each other just because they are divorced so let them be a role modal for those who are divorced. and by the way they still do have a 11 year old kid that by law is there' lisa has came a very long way of never working in her life to becoming a branch manager of whitesville state bank and a new wife who's husband loves her and trust's her that is what a marriage is all about U GO LISA AND KIETH

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Dec 14, 2010
Keith is a good man. He could be a great father if billie the whore would let him. He loves his boys. Keith is a better person than billie and lisa. he doesn't need all this drama. billie needs to go and stay with steve, because he pick billie over his kids and wife-lisa.and lisa needs to stay away from steve. keith is too good for lisa. she needs to stay home with her husband-keith and stay away from steve. he didn't want her. he pick billie and thats who he needs to stay with. if lisa don't want keith she nedds to let him go and play the fool over steve.everyone needs to think about all the kids involved in this mess.

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Dec 14, 2010
you people kill lol take care of your own problems im sure they will take care of theirs
clear fork

Beckley, WV

#17 Dec 14, 2010
A friend of Steve, and Lisa i do know they get along really well just something happened in their life and no one to blame. Steve and Lisa love their kids and grandkids and they are a normal parents that divorced, but still do care for eachother, people don't get married spend their whole life together and over night hate one another .As for the person a few comments up it might have looked like he picked someone over his kids, but look now as i do recall his son lives with him, and his daughter lives right below him.he loves his kids and grandbabys thats all he talks about.He would never lose the respect he has worked so hard for with his kids to mess that up again.People makes mistakes and it don't make him a bad man and just because him and his ex gets along should not bother anyone, he will always have Lisa in his life and if he didn't like it im sure he would do something about it.So as I close I want to say all the people involved should remember when u post on here know what u r talking about and let these people live their life however they want its nothing to any of us.

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Dec 14, 2010
ole yes steve is the blame. he started f---ing everything he could. left his family. u dont know everything CLEARFORK.
crazy one

Rocky Mount, NC

#19 Dec 15, 2010
my honest opinion about the informer is she is just jealous about the life Lisa and Keith have together and that she just needs to go and hide under a rock somewhere and not come out until she can get her stories straight and so what if Lisa has two or three different last names she can have a million does that mean she is a bad person no you can go rot in hell the informer what kind of bullshit is that Keith is a dead beat dad i think he is a good dad

Burlington, NC

#20 Dec 15, 2010
I have nothing to say,my dog not in this fight.For GOD sake please say something nice about anyone well habe a bit of good in all of for shame on you talking trsh you know nothing [email protected] at ole self before you start running that least til christmas is over for CHRIST sake,BTW/Lisa just happems to be my cousin so watch ur mouth!!!7379
clear fork

Beckley, WV

#21 Dec 15, 2010
You are right if you don't have nothin good to say about a person you should keep your mouth shut. I'm sure they already know this trash has been talked on here about them and even if a person saids they don't care their talking about them they do. Steve and Lisa have gotten over what has happened between them and Lisa has remarried so let them all go on with their life in some peice here at Christmas. They do have kids and grandkids so pray for them instead of trasin them. I'm sure if some of you believe all the people above is cheating they will pay oneday but who are we to judge,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Jen 3,694
Female looking for some make attention (Apr '15) Sat Tells the fact 19
Looking for someone Thu PS GAL 3
Protecting The Children Thu PS GAL 2
my fence in Arnett (Jun '14) Oct 8 arnett 9
Concern Citizen Oct 5 Concern Citizen 1
Fake women (Mar '16) Sep 30 Unhappy 8

Glen Daniel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance