DID Scottie Smith shoot himself????

Posted in the Glen Daniel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiots

Sophia, WV

#1 Feb 20, 2012
Heard he shot himself in the shoulder, now come on, if youre trying to die do it right, not in the shoulder, guess he needed pain meds really bad, but to go to this measure, wow.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 20, 2012
yes he did
faidalewv

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2012
Please guys quit gossiping. Leave people alone. This is all this site is good for. Stay out of peoples business. Don't u guys think his family is going is dealing with enough.
well

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Feb 20, 2012
well how is he ?i tryed to call some of his family and got no answer ,i am his friend and would like to know how he is?he does have some friends you know that are not on pills and are concerned about him,
faidalewv

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2012
He is ok he had surgery yesterday and one tomorrow
gossip

Sophia, WV

#6 Feb 20, 2012
I agree, there is a select few NOT on pills that are concerned, so quit jumping to conclusions and stfu! If you dont like reading the crap then stay off here because thats all it mostly is, and gossip.com should have been the name of the site so if you think youre NOT gonna read gossip then bye bye. Tell us then why he shot himself so we can quit gossiping about it.
justsayin

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 22, 2012
Who gives a f#$% Scotty Smith is a degenerate dope head too bad he didn't aim for his head.
ASSHOLEeeeeeeee

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Feb 22, 2012
too bad he wasnt aiming for your head ,you self centered prick.
hesucks

Sophia, WV

#9 Feb 22, 2012
he just needed a fix so he had to shoot himself, if u wanna die u sure aint gonna shoot your shoulder, what a idiot, i guess he thought he better do it before somebody he was rattin on did it.
justsayin

Beckley, WV

#10 Feb 22, 2012
ASSHOLEeeeeeeee wrote:
too bad he wasnt aiming for your head ,yours self centered prick.
You must be a worthless doper too. To bad you didn't shoot yourself too.:

“I swear, I didnt do it..wink*”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 23, 2012
if you're going to kill yourself, you dont fool around, you put the barrel in your mouth.....end of story .
hesucks

Sophia, WV

#12 Feb 23, 2012
DannyLeeB wrote:
if you're going to kill yourself, you dont fool around, you put the barrel in your mouth.....end of story .
right on
baby got back

Ona, WV

#13 Feb 23, 2012
Well they way i see people like him they need to be put in jail for doin drugs u never drive by his house an see no cars... But what he does in his house is his problem if what we look at our self we have done wrong before too u have to lear from ur mistakes but for some it may take longer.. An yes he did owe someone for drugs i no this thats is y he shot his self so he could get more pills to pay his dues.. If anyone has anything to say to or about him go to Fairdale trailer park on the hill an confront him i did
hesucks

Sophia, WV

#14 Feb 23, 2012
baby got back wrote:
Well they way i see people like him they need to be put in jail for doin drugs u never drive by his house an see no cars... But what he does in his house is his problem if what we look at our self we have done wrong before too u have to lear from ur mistakes but for some it may take longer.. An yes he did owe someone for drugs i no this thats is y he shot his self so he could get more pills to pay his dues.. If anyone has anything to say to or about him go to Fairdale trailer park on the hill an confront him i did
Yea I bet you did big mouth, youre probably as much a coward as he is.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 24, 2012
I just cant understand how someone that sells narcotics and supposedly shoots himself but still gets support from some people . Just dont understand that .
123cdf

United States

#16 Feb 24, 2012
I personally dont think it is any of your business "DannyLeeB'!!!! Scottie has a good heart and would do anything for anyone. He may have some drug problems but that is his business and for him to take care of. if you dont know scottie then you dont need to give your opinion.
Hope the best for him and praying that God heals and helps Scottie through this mess!
hesucks

Sophia, WV

#17 Feb 24, 2012
123cdf wrote:
I personally dont think it is any of your business "DannyLeeB'!!!! Scottie has a good heart and would do anything for anyone. He may have some drug problems but that is his business and for him to take care of. if you dont know scottie then you dont need to give your opinion.
Hope the best for him and praying that God heals and helps Scottie through this mess!
This is a public forum and whats on here is anyones business and we can post our comments if we want to, so if you think people are just gonna run away because u tell them to its not gonna happen, nice try though, he is not a good person, hes a piece of shit that lies and uses anyone he comes in contact with. So why dont u go on a STFU if you dont like what people writes.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 25, 2012
123cdf wrote:
I have as much right to voice my opinon here as you do, so dont tell me wht to say or not to say. At least you see the real me here and not some fake screen name. I do know Scottie and his sister and brother-inlaw that live next to him. Im not going on about the drug use or anything else, I only made the comment if you're going to kill yourself then f-ing do it right and dont mess around. I think I might have to agree with a previous poster that it was done solely for the purpose of getting new scripts.....but that just my guess....not a fact .
hesucks

Sophia, WV

#19 Feb 25, 2012
theyre all a bunch of drug heads, his sis, bro in law, son, him, all of them, its sad! And none work.
too bad

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2012
Too bad he didn't kill himself. Would be one less drugie. Was hoping to read that he is a DEAD. Have no sympathy for him. Anyone who steals from people who work to have what they do and contributes to the crack heads is a sorry ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318
Rachael Ward may want to check her man Seth Light Fri JancareEMT11 1
LHS Football 2017 Dec 12 Kristen 287 8
Hidden valley golf course (Jun '15) Dec 11 Golfer 1 3
? info on Fairdale Elm (Jul '08) Dec 10 Candy girl 78
Dr. Jarrell Dec 9 Curious 3
Last seen in Surveyor Dec 7 Sinner 4

Glen Daniel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance