pissed

Beckley, WV

#41 Feb 10, 2013
the two oldest kids have been taking away from her for prior child abuse...why in hell did this woman have custody of the twins anyways.she should have never had time with those two beautiful boys. both of them would of been safe if the state had done their job... people like this make me sick. what about all the people out there that would love to be parents and would be way better parents that cant have children it just kills me.
1 post removed
True

Beckley, WV

#43 Feb 11, 2013
pissed wrote:
the two oldest kids have been taking away from her for prior child abuse...why in hell did this woman have custody of the twins anyways.she should have never had time with those two beautiful boys. both of them would of been safe if the state had done their job... people like this make me sick. what about all the people out there that would love to be parents and would be way better parents that cant have children it just kills me.
Raleigh Co CPS don't do SH*T but set on their a**'s while kids are being abused and neglected. It doesn't matter if you call them every day of the week. IF, IF...they go to a house to investigate a parent can come to the door messed up on pills out of their mind CPS takes one look..ok case closed. They are PATHETIC! Its pretty sad when other counties in WV CPS complain constantly about Raleigh Co. CPS workers
So Sad

United States

#44 Feb 11, 2013
Open your eyes | 23 hrs ago wrote:
"This case is more than shaken baby. This is down right abuse and murder....."

Shaken Baby IS abuse and a lot of times ends in death, which makes it murder. I'm not trying to be argumentative, I understand that your point was that there was other abuse in addition to the Shaken Baby, however, a lot of people are not aware of just how serious injuries from Shaken Baby Syndrome are. It almost always results in brain damage if not death, and can also cause retinal hemorraging, blindness, macrocephaly, paralysis, broken ribs, and the list goes on and on, those are just the most common. It's so sad...
John

Richmond, VA

#45 Feb 11, 2013
Im all about justice to be served for these twins and the rest of the low life parents that have babies that have no intent to raise them the way they need. instead they would perfer there next fix They have no intent to fix the children there food, taking care and making sure of the needs of there children.Its all about THERE fix. Not the needs of there kids. What are we going do the communtiy of Glen Danials, Fairdale,bolt and the surranding area?HELP HELP JUSTICE TO BE SERVED TO THE MAX FOR THOSE TWINS & THE OTHER CHILDREN THAT COULD BE NEXT!
Friendly

Alexandria, VA

#46 Feb 11, 2013
I posted on the Fairdale forum and I am curious why the community hasn't banned together for a memorial or vigil for this innocent baby. Surely there are a few good people left in the area who don't just accept this and think its ok. Drugs have taken over and this is the outcome. With so many churches around why aren't people reaching out?!?!?! I shudder to think this baby wasn't loved by anyone!
John

Richmond, VA

#47 Feb 11, 2013
Friendly I agree with you, maybe the area is afraid to take a stand! Im willing to help. Where do we start?
Friendly

Alexandria, VA

#48 Feb 11, 2013
I am not sure. I left the area almost 20 years ago but it's still my hometown. I hate what has happened to the place. The death of Frank Acord and the death of this baby should not be in vain. I wish I had answers but I don't.....my heart is troubled over the whole situation.
hackster

Beckley, WV

#49 Feb 11, 2013
even with good intentions... a "vigil" won't clean it up...

but "vigilantes" might.
Friendly

Alexandria, VA

#50 Feb 11, 2013
Whatever works...
Right on

Beckley, WV

#51 Feb 11, 2013
You all have to write every elected official we have and demand answers. If you don't get them vote them out and try again. It only works in numbers because numbers mean votes. The higher up the ladder the elected official, ask why lower levels are no help. Organize, rally, make noise, get media attention. Don't be foolish is your actions. Be composed and resolute. The thing is everyone waits for someone else to fix it. You all have to act. Put 500 or 1000 letters on a few desks. Organize a rally and invite the media, then ask intelligent questions.
1 post removed
wow

Beckley, WV

#53 Feb 11, 2013
Friendly wrote:
I posted on the Fairdale forum and I am curious why the community hasn't banned together for a memorial or vigil for this innocent baby. Surely there are a few good people left in the area who don't just accept this and think its ok. Drugs have taken over and this is the outcome. With so many churches around why aren't people reaching out?!?!?! I shudder to think this baby wasn't loved by anyone!
My wife and i set up a little something in front of the trailer in his rememberance. Noone else from that community will try to do more than that.
Goffy

Beckley, WV

#54 Feb 11, 2013
Sad that anyone could harm a child !! But in Jail he is cooked WV does not have the death sentence but Life gives other inmates long time to do him and her Harm !!
What

Beckley, WV

#55 Feb 11, 2013
Do these people from Sandlick know anything besides pills, weed, thief, drinking, and welfare? What about parenting and birth control.
Ghost of 1996

Summersville, WV

#56 Feb 12, 2013
It is absolutely amazing what has happened to West Virginia in the 10 years that I was gone. The potential was always there for this to happen, it was always happening SOMEWHERE in WV, but the drugs have turned this place into a horror movie.
Some places it's even worse than The Walking Dead.
area

Belle, WV

#57 Feb 12, 2013
http://www.meltonmortuary.com/obituaries_656_...

This little boy's picture is on this link. So sad this little innocent child died at the hands of an abuser. He was a twin. I pray that the living twin will adjust to this loss. If a child is not reason enough for people to kick the drug habit, there is no hope for them. Parents are suppose to be the protector of their children, not the reason for their death.
cps works

United States

#58 Feb 13, 2013
Ppl love saying Raleigh County CPS sets on their butts so why call them... Call them anyhow. In a few earlier post you named a 'mothet' who dont care about her kids, call CPS then call them again, call their boss, call charleston. If YOUR NOT CALLING, your part of the Blame for the NEXT CHILDS DEATH. If I see a child not being taken care of, I call CPS annonmously, I call 911 if I even see them outside alone. I was sure the parents wasnt even home. Adter so many calls,they do get involved. Call their boss. DONT LET ANY MORE KIDS DIE!
I think ALL every single one, of these teenage moms in the area should ALL get surprise home visits just for the sake of the children. Dont get mad, if their well cared for you can be proud, if not then you need visited. Make it about the child, not your pride/ call cps on them NOW
poop

United States

#59 Feb 13, 2013
Citizen wrote:
I can't imagine the 15 year old oxy headache scenario. I'll have to take your word for it but I imagine there may be more to the story.
Shaken baby snydrome is a well advertised problem. People get frustrated and shake babies usually with these results. It doesn't take much, but children need to be in an environment where there are more responsible people. Drug use and robbery doesn't sound ideal.
a small infant no it does not take much.a 2 year old there has to be such force or shake.
cps works

United States

#60 Feb 13, 2013
If another child dies, don't blame authorities, like the neighbor that got on the news talking about the stuff that went on there... Make it ur mission to report it if you even FEEL a child is not being cared for. So if your wrong, no harm. Ppl shouldnt get mad when cps knocks on their door- unless they do have something to hide!
Dont let any more children die. Dont let our children even grow up thinking it's acceptable behavior to be like their parents, thats why the cycles never broken-no one wants to get involved. Children dont ask to be born. You as a neighbor to a child you can call, you dont have to give your name. You can even dial a *67 before the number and block your number. Go to a phone boothe. Give a false name. Just do Something. Again, if they have nothing to hide, they wont care if CPS or Police knock on their door. Just do it for the sake of the children!
cps works

United States

#61 Feb 13, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Raleigh Co CPS don't do SH*T but set on their a**'s while kids are being abused and neglected. It doesn't matter if you call them every day of the week. IF, IF...they go to a house to investigate a parent can come to the door messed up on pills out of their mind CPS takes one look..ok case closed. They are PATHETIC! Its pretty sad when other counties in WV CPS complain constantly about Raleigh Co. CPS workers
i'm not saying your lying, but I will say your misleading. Maybe you called on someone and did't get the results YOU wanted but... If they came, they checked out what was reported and they made at least one follow up visit. So if you call them and say there is no food, they will look in the fridge & food storage area, not the whole house. If you report the bedroom has dog pood all over it,.. They'll check the bedroom. If you report that James, John, & Jim stay there too and they get foodstamps .. Then thats what they investigate. Tell them what you know is wrong where the child lives.
Teen Moms

United States

#62 Feb 13, 2013
cps works wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not saying your lying, but I will say your misleading. Maybe you called on someone and did't get the results YOU wanted but... If they came, they checked out what was reported and they made at least one follow up visit. So if you call them and say there is no food, they will look in the fridge & food storage area, not the whole house. If you report the bedroom has dog pood all over it,.. They'll check the bedroom. If you report that James, John, & Jim stay there too and they get foodstamps .. Then thats what they investigate. Tell them what you know is wrong where the child lives.
Im a teen mom and I agree. I have nothing to hide. I would love to see a few other young moms checked out though. They THINK theyre doing good and they do Love their child(s) but theyre young and dont realize the enviroment they have their children in is not good for them.
I think the trailor park at Soak Creek could use a full time CPS worker on the premises but .... Anyhow. Im going to call in a couple tips now because this childs death could have been prevented if others would have called and reported stuff that was going on there. I dont want anymore kids to die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this is a cowardly retart site, which one are you? May 22 Lots of laughs 5
Land Surveyor May 21 brainchild 5
Deleted posts May 21 facts 3
Hotttest guys around the beckley area (: (Jun '12) May 14 Angel 2
Giovanni's driver (Jan '14) May 5 Know him 2015 3
Family Dollar or Dollar General (Jul '11) May 4 He He He 9
Mines idle? May 1 Trish 2
More from around the web

Glen Daniel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE