fake friends that talk about you behi...

fake friends that talk about you behind your back but nice to your face

Posted in the Glen Daniel Forum

no pc 4 me

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Sep 5, 2011
kenny sewell is #1
aaaaa

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 6, 2011
I hate fake ppl too! Just say it to my face . Don't be two faced. didn't know guys were two faced to each other, lol. That sucks.
1 post removed
true

Beckley, WV

#4 Sep 6, 2011
90% of people at liberty are fake, get used to it in life most people you meet around here will talk about you the second you walk away, you cant trust anybody, they will lie about you and do what they can to ruin your life in some way. Thats the type of people that live in Glen Daniel starts in middle school and goes on until those people are old!
school mother

Beckley, WV

#5 Sep 6, 2011
true wrote:
90% of people at liberty are fake, get used to it in life most people you meet around here will talk about you the second you walk away, you cant trust anybody, they will lie about you and do what they can to ruin your life in some way. Thats the type of people that live in Glen Daniel starts in middle school and goes on until those people are old!
Know what ya mean. It's the same about anywhere you go, not just at Liberty, its down the river too. Especially if you have kids in school, and you have to deal with the parents. Two faced as can be. They act like kids worse than the kids do!! So stupid!
1 post removed
yesss123

Beckley, WV

#7 Sep 7, 2011
agree wrote:
<quoted text>It comes from so little to do, they all saw their parents sit around with a beer and gossip, pick at others, and be so jealous of anyone with more than they have, it is bred into them. Worse place I have ever seen is around GD and Rt3, Had heard that before I moved here, that the woman down this way are the most jealous petty gossiping women on earth, now I know first hand. They have no loife so all they want to do is gossip, fight and be jealous all the time.
You couldnt be more right, I know because I live amoung it! I didnt grow up here, moved here as an adult and what a mistake that was! The people down here are nuts, spiteful, jealous and vindictive trouble makers. I hate that my small children are growing up in this town! I have never in my life seen such craziness amoung so many people in one area! From 12 to 60 it never ends! The women lie and start drama daily, they want everyone to be as misrable as them, they try to sleep with anyone they can no matter if their married or what. the men are drunks or pill heads or both, even if they work they cant lay off the drugs! The kids are following in their parents footsteps, such a disgrace and embarressment to say i live in Gd!
did you know

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Sep 9, 2011
no pc 4 me wrote:
kenny sewell is #1
Did you know Kenny's in jail, he robbed ICG, look on www.wvrj.com .
1 post removed
trap hill middle

Bluefield, WV

#10 Sep 16, 2011
true wrote:
90% of people at liberty are fake, get used to it in life most people you meet around here will talk about you the second you walk away, you cant trust anybody, they will lie about you and do what they can to ruin your life in some way. Thats the type of people that live in Glen Daniel starts in middle school and goes on until those people are old!
I agree with true i am in middle school and i have no friend but one who i know is a true friend but we are in different grades so i dont see her much and i have learned from elementry school even that u cant trust anyone i wanted to go suisidle because of a girl who was sapposed to be my friend talked behind my back and started a rumor on me that wasnt true and it eventully went to facebook and thats why i only have one friend because the kids that used to be my friends believed my friend that started the rumor and still wont even talk to me and i know im gonna have alot worse things in my i have to deal with so i just gotta learn to suck it up and shutup and deal with life because all my cards aint delt yet and i know there is some bad cards in my future.
here

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Sep 17, 2011
did you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Kenny's in jail, he robbed ICG, look on www.wvrj.com .
i think the only reason he done it was cause of the piece of toothless,nasty piece of shit melinda.i seen him when he wasnt around her and he done good but as soon as she showed up again he went down hill.and for the kids cps needs to do something melinda isnt nothing but a junkie,and both girls daddys are in jail together.melinda if you love them girls like you say you do then do the right thing and let there grandparents take care of them girls maybe then they might have a chance.do the right thing for them girls.i think its funny that while in jail kenny is tryin to find someone to sign over ashley to just to get her away from you.that should tell you something you toothless,nasty ass junkie
heyhey

Enfield, NC

#12 Oct 17, 2011
heheyeheyeheh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Why 4,491
Little yellow house in naoma? May 21 Recent neighbor 6
Thoughts (Jan '17) May 20 Paul Masley 61
Double wide destroyed at Drew's Creek? May 2 Land cat 3
Handsome guy May 2 Prowl 1
subway girl (Jan '15) May 1 Gatchu 5
Arnett Assembly of God Church (Jun '09) Apr '18 Kathy 73

Glen Daniel Jobs

Personal Finance

Glen Daniel Mortgages