Megan Scarbro

Fayetteville, WV

#1 Apr 26, 2012
all of those scarbros are skanks!!! EXPECIALLY HER AND HER BROTHER and bitch obviously this isnt who you think it is. im not the one who created the first forum by the way :) hmm guess you have quite a few haters and people to blame huh? married? ive never been married i dont even have a boyfriend. unlike you i dont hop on any guys dick thats available. noone wants steven either HES A NOBODY LIKE YOU ARE. look at all of the friends he used to have compared to now. hes good for nothing. ten years from now hell still be mooching and living with his mommy and daddy. GROSS!! i heard you both had herpes. i wish you could hear what everyone says about you too ITS DEFINITLY NOT GOOD theres a forum on here you need to read to get help for your drug addiction by the way. having a needle hanging out of your arm is not by any means attractive. i feel pity for you. I REALLY DO. i mean really look at all of the money youve went through since you got that money from your dad dying where did it go megan? YOU BLEW IT all you have to show for it is that jeep. whoopdie damn doo. GROW UP!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know rosealee wyatt 4 hr unfair 1
Wreck??? 10 hr Construction 2
Anybody but Green in 2014 Wed Gamblin Green 6
Dominica Stover (Apr '13) Oct 21 Brian 11
Are you kidding me? Oct 18 Flatlander 1
Property at 2961 coal river road dameron Oct 12 Mary Ann garretson 1
Rev. Lowe Oct 5 curious 2
Glen Daniel Dating
Find my Match

Glen Daniel Jobs