Next Last
cfc

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Oct 3, 2009
hey dougie it dont count if you vote for yourself lol

Since: Oct 09

Beckley, WV

#2 Oct 3, 2009
Andrew looks like he still sucks his momma's titty. Doug is high all the time. Nick well I don't even have to say anything there. Travis is an aspiring poem writer. Matt is a nut sack hair away from turning gay. Brandon is the village idiot. Anthony is a big fatass who won't stop eating. Jesse is in his own little world half the time and doesn't even know where he lives and he has a pool table with a very big penis drew on it. Dell Long is a long ass way away from being beastly. Dougie is cool
just think

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Oct 3, 2009
CODY STOVER. NUFF SAID
chucky thedoll

Woodridge, IL

#4 Oct 3, 2009
the aids DR.
a person

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Oct 4, 2009
andrew dont vote for your self
Anthony Crookshanks

Beckley, WV

#6 Oct 4, 2009
who is this seemore butts lmao
duh

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Oct 6, 2009
cody...
chucky thedoll

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 6, 2009
Anthony Crookshanks wrote:
who is this seemore butts lmao
his name is C.Moore.Dupa.he aids DR.
1 post removed
jktngtnjg

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Nov 3, 2009
ur stupid why u talk stuff about people u dont know all these guys are really sweet and who cares what they do are they bothering you and if your a girl your just jealous cause they wont give you the time of day and if your a guy same goes for you lol lol there great guys leave them alone
WTFE

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Nov 3, 2009
They Are ALL A bunch Of PUNKS!!! No Im not some ignorant teenager trying to call someone out either! You guys need to find more time then making up stupid pols about each other and stop all the drinking and toking & garbage!!! I know your parents dont give a crap!
Brittany Maynor

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Nov 4, 2009
Seemore Butts wrote:
Andrew looks like he still sucks his momma's titty. Doug is high all the time. Nick well I don't even have to say anything there. Travis is an aspiring poem writer. Matt is a nut sack hair away from turning gay. Brandon is the village idiot. Anthony is a big fatass who won't stop eating. Jesse is in his own little world half the time and doesn't even know where he lives and he has a pool table with a very big penis drew on it. Dell Long is a long ass way away from being beastly. Dougie is cool
Listen here, You don't need to be talking crap about my best friend Anthony! You're just jealous because you know he's a hella lot of a better person than you could ever be! Why don't you say that to his face &* see what he does!
Anthony Crookshanks

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 12, 2009
Thanks Brittany :)
Brittany

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Nov 12, 2009
no problem.
jen combs rockcreek31

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Nov 14, 2009
dont talk shit about the long family big dell is my first ousin wont you say something to little dells face
haha

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Nov 14, 2009
beastiest guy in clear fork huh? there is none, they are all on drugs, have no jobs, and get drunk all the time. i would be suprised to see any of them make something of theirselves.
jen

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Nov 15, 2009
haha wrote:
beastiest guy in clear fork huh? there is none, they are all on drugs, have no jobs, and get drunk all the time. i would be suprised to see any of them make something of theirselves.
who are you god
Fight Like a Girl

Fayetteville, WV

#18 Nov 15, 2009
haha wrote:
Seriously who are u to judge them? I bet u dont know anything about any of them. Im pretty sure that where ever ur from theres a bunch of druggies & drunks that have no jobs. You need to get the facts straight before u talk about these people. If u knew anything about some of them then you'd know not all of them do those kind of things. You don't ever hear anything out of them, no they're not perfect & yes they have done wrong but they keep to themselves.
& to whoever "Seemore Butts" is u really need to get a life & quit talkin about these people. Im willing to bet u dont know anything about them other than some kind of gossip u've probably heard that more than likely isn't completely true.
youn

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Nov 16, 2009
which one of them dont do drugs
Fight Like a Girl

Fayetteville, WV

#20 Nov 16, 2009
youn wrote:
which one of them dont do drugs
Anthony doesnt.. As for the rest of them so what if they do its not like they are the only people that does those things. So yall just need to leave them alone & mind ur own business.
alli hatcher

Parkersburg, WV

#21 Dec 2, 2009
Fight Like a Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony doesnt.. As for the rest of them so what if they do its not like they are the only people that does those things. So yall just need to leave them alone & mind ur own business.
i agree. everyone stay in your own business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Dazed 4,395
So Many People need Help Mon Tofargone 2
Supposed Badasses Jan 6 Upset 7
Control your kids on Allentown! Dec 23 kids on the run a... 4
LHS Football 2017 Dec '17 Kristen 287 8
Hidden valley golf course (Jun '15) Dec '17 Golfer 1 3
? info on Fairdale Elm (Jul '08) Dec '17 Candy girl 78

Glen Daniel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance