First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lary

Punxsutawney, PA

#21 May 31, 2013
lucky in Pitt wrote:
I can't say much. while I just recently heard about this, I'm directly related to one of the ten busted. last I checked they grew marijuana and treated for small quantities of things. I wish I could say my hands were clean but they're not. I got out of that circle of friends years ago and haven't looked back.
, I bet your proud of being related to such lowlifes
CopOrPygmy

Philipsburg, PA

#22 May 31, 2013
Crybaby Kitko wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop having affairs with married women.
Are you talk in about the Rossi chic that was sneak in around on her husband for 5 years and then got caught when her husband received a naked pic of her with another guy?
And incensed, she recruited the dubois cops and Shaw to get even by fabricating offenses.

If THATS who you're talkin about then it's fortunate for her to know (then right people)
fresh 0ut

Belleville, MI

#23 Jun 1, 2013
i was in the bust. got busted with 4 plants, an ounce of weed, heroin trafficking and 9 grams of molly which is funny cuz i HAD 10 grams right before they raided my crib. all i got was 4 years probation, 2 years house arrest (at my aunts house), and n/a classes. look at me now. back on the streets.. that shows how much punxsy cops care about drugs in this town. some cops do drugs and they support there addictions by taking ppls drugs in busts. called pigs for a reason
juicy fresh

United States

#25 Jun 3, 2013
well ppl in this town need to know that the ppl that are suppose to keep us safe, are actually worse than most the ppl locked up. so suck a fat one while i roll a fat one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Irvin/Patchin house (Nov '09) Aug '15 delta 19
Punxsy is so UGLY & TRASHY. Fix it up!!! (Jun '15) Jun '15 Felix 6
snitch alert!!!!!!!! (Jun '13) May '15 druggies are not ... 11
The shell family (Aug '13) Mar '15 Joker85 2
News Three airlifted in Route 119 two-vehicle accident (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mr Obvious 2
News Police find dog in Smicksburg (Mar '14) Mar '14 Nick 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Campbell Mortgages