First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hideyowiiives

Loretto, PA

#1 May 29, 2013
who all was involved?! i hope not my great grandmother. she must be DEVASTATED!!!!
I know it all

Altoona, PA

#2 May 29, 2013
Kayla Stiver, Mark McCullough, David Weaver, Shayla Dicello, David Blose and Ty Kelly.
JJ bizz bird

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 May 29, 2013
Pete Parente rose from the dead and ratted everyone out.
popeye

Punxsutawney, PA

#4 May 29, 2013
f, em,, lets see some arrests for the breakins,, did any one see the scum they are picking up? they look like they have drug dealer or drug user all over them,,,i hope the corts ponds them ,,,so any one else knows what they get here in Jefferson county,,or is this a catch and release program,,
Kristin

Punxsutawney, PA

#5 May 30, 2013
I don't know any of the people involved but am so glad they got most of them. There have been too many deaths in and around Punxsy for years now, with young people taking an over dose. You would wonder why the task force couldn't have picked them up sooner, perhaps people would of been saved. I am sure there are many more that needs to get caught in and around the area. Everyone basically knows who they are, have seen them selling and know where to buy any drugs from many people in the area. You would probably be shocked to learn who these people are, and just to make some money. I know the police also know who did most of the break-ins in town, many are on video, but just wanted to wait and get them for drugs also. I do hope they get it for robbing stores too, just not drugs. Let's clean up Punxsy once and for all.
jerry

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 May 30, 2013
Kristin wrote:
I don't know any of the people involved but am so glad they got most of them. There have been too many deaths in and around Punxsy for years now, with young people taking an over dose. You would wonder why the task force couldn't have picked them up sooner, perhaps people would of been saved. I am sure there are many more that needs to get caught in and around the area. Everyone basically knows who they are, have seen them selling and know where to buy any drugs from many people in the area. You would probably be shocked to learn who these people are, and just to make some money. I know the police also know who did most of the break-ins in town, many are on video, but just wanted to wait and get them for drugs also. I do hope they get it for robbing stores too, just not drugs. Let's clean up Punxsy once and for all.
I hope your right charge them for the breakins also the more charges the better some one needs to hang for the breakins and drugs I hope they get the max sentence for there crimes,
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 May 30, 2013
Me just glad it dem going to jail and not me again..........to always get beet up.

Wonder if da noosepaper I work for will list all de're names?
Unless dey be friends of da noose paper.
Hotrod

Punxsutawney, PA

#8 May 30, 2013
MeCar wrote:
Me just glad it dem going to jail and not me again..........to always get beet up.
Wonder if da noosepaper I work for will list all de're names?
Unless dey be friends of da noose paper.
LOSER Stop ruining everyones posts , whis you would get arrested along with who you are posting about .
MeCar

Tyrone, PA

#9 May 30, 2013
Hotrod wrote:
<quoted text>LOSER Stop ruining everyones posts , whis you would get arrested along with who you are posting about .
Me allowed to say anyting me wants. Me may be a loser but me have wacecar to deliver noosepapers widt all nite and me gets paid $1700/month by de government to be caretaker for a 70 yeer old bed confind woman I call my fiance.

Me make bedder money dan you and me never gonna go back to jail for statutory rape and stalk in an harrassin girls who pwetty.

And me not da one awwested for drugs.........(yet)
Stooopid

Palm Bay, FL

#10 May 30, 2013
Hotrod wrote:
<quoted text>LOSER Stop ruining everyones posts , whis you would get arrested along with who you are posting about .
Use the "Report Abuse" widget and report his sorry butt...
MeCar

Du Bois, PA

#11 May 30, 2013
Stooopid wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the "Report Abuse" widget and report his sorry butt...
I no you mad dat me always remindin peepol dat even tho me was in jail for statutory wape and stalkin an harrassin gwirls who pwetty, and de noosepaper still have me out running awound all nite deliverin de're noosepapers anyway.
Mr Obvious

Punxsutawney, PA

#12 May 30, 2013
The sad thing is the powers that be in Jefferson County are WAY to lenient on drug crimes.

They will throw the book at a first offense DUI offender which they should but will hand out meaningless fines, time served, and or probation to drug dealers and users.

Until the people in the Jefferson County Courthouse get serious about punishing these drug crimes with some meaningful punishments Jefferson County will continue to have the welcome mat out for these drug dealers and abusers to continue on status quo.....
Stooopid

Palm Bay, FL

#13 May 30, 2013
MeCar wrote:
<quoted text>
I no you mad dat me always remindin peepol dat even tho me was in jail for statutory wape and stalkin an harrassin gwirls who pwetty, and de noosepaper still have me out running awound all nite deliverin de're noosepapers anyway.
No, honey; you are harassing folks who have no dog in that hunt.
popeye

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 May 30, 2013
Mr Obvious wrote:
The sad thing is the powers that be in Jefferson County are WAY to lenient on drug crimes.
They will throw the book at a first offense DUI offender which they should but will hand out meaningless fines, time served, and or probation to drug dealers and users.
Until the people in the Jefferson County Courthouse get serious about punishing these drug crimes with some meaningful punishments Jefferson County will continue to have the welcome mat out for these drug dealers and abusers to continue on status quo.....
if Jefferson county don't get tuff on drug dealers and users ,,we need to get rid some of the ones letting them go ,,,
Mr Obvious

Punxsutawney, PA

#15 May 30, 2013
popeye wrote:
<quoted text> if Jefferson county don't get tuff on drug dealers and users ,,we need to get rid some of the ones letting them go ,,,
Good luck trying to break up the "good old boys/girls club" of Jefferson County....
popeye

Punxsutawney, PA

#16 May 30, 2013
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck trying to break up the "good old boys/girls club" of Jefferson County....
,, it can happen Jefferson county is still in Pennsylvania the last time I checked,,,,,,the Harrisburg gang like to step on any one they can,,,to make points at a state level,,,if jerrerson county is as bad as they say ,,it could be every man for them selfs,,,,when the pbi is done
neverassume

Punxsutawney, PA

#17 May 30, 2013
Ummm
Did any of you ever consider that high elected (and not elected) officials just might be profiting and at the top of the drug trade?
The token street level users/dealers fill up the jail cells (benefiting other state employees) while it is Rare to ever hear of Big heroin quantity busts.

Considering the cover ups by law enforcement (of which I am very aware), I don't doubt it for 1 NY minute.
Crybaby Kitko

Clearfield, PA

#18 May 30, 2013
neverassume wrote:
Ummm
Did any of you ever consider that high elected (and not elected) officials just might be profiting and at the top of the drug trade?
The token street level users/dealers fill up the jail cells (benefiting other state employees) while it is Rare to ever hear of Big heroin quantity busts.
Considering the cover ups by law enforcement (of which I am very aware), I don't doubt it for 1 NY minute.
Stop having affairs with married women.
lucky in Pitt

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 May 31, 2013
I can't say much. while I just recently heard about this, I'm directly related to one of the ten busted. last I checked they grew marijuana and treated for small quantities of things. I wish I could say my hands were clean but they're not. I got out of that circle of friends years ago and haven't looked back.
CopOrPygmy

Punxsutawney, PA

#20 May 31, 2013
Crybaby Kitko wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop having affairs with married women.
You must be a cop because you're pretending to address the man suing one of your dubois cop buddies (the pygmy)......while referring to his brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitch alert!!!!!!!! (Jun '13) Mar '15 plllll 10
The shell family (Aug '13) Mar '15 Joker85 2
News Three airlifted in Route 119 two-vehicle accident Feb '15 Mr Obvious 2
News Police find dog in Smicksburg (Mar '14) Mar '14 Nick 1
Zoo in Rossiter (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dumbass 3
News Verdict in on Bobbi Jo Morgan Case (Jun '08) Dec '13 todd 275
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Oct '11 JDd 27
More from around the web

Glen Campbell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE