Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,953)

Showing posts 759,041 - 759,060 of1,033,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Don't know if this Topic has been discussed and haven't been on in approximately 2 weeks ( though I'm sure my "Screen Name" with the United States ISP has. demwit o'boyo & accomplice suki tawdry ).
24 States have now adopted "The Right To Work".
Legislation.
While Labor Unions once had a place and purpose in American Business: IE: Child Labor Laws, Safe working conditions and environment, they have out lived their usefulness. We now have Laws to oversee, regulate, protect the above mentioned.
Obama needs to stop sticking his nose into the rights and power of The State(s). Doesn't he have enough FEDERAL issues to take care of.
Course he's Campaigning for The Unions because they are a strong voter base; an arm of The Democratic Party.
He'll probably send his racist Attorney General, Eric Holder to claim this Right To Work Legislation is racist and discriminates and disenfranchises minorities.
The only people who have been discriminated against and disenfranchised by The Unions are those who want to work WITHOUT having to join a Union.
And once a Company/Business becomes Unionized, that Company/Business signs its decision making process over to The Union, ergo The Union is now running that Company/Business. Well, frig that.
The American Worker should have a choice.
The Democrats and its Unions, the party of the oxymoron "tolerance and diversity", don't want to extend CHOICE. Because The Unions want their cut, and The Democrats want their Vote.
This Legislation is fair. If a worker wants to join The Union, join. For those who don't, they no longer HAVE to. C'est la vie Unions.
Don't know WTH Union Members are protesting about.
They're not losing anything. Let The Unions compete in the open market. If the question were to be asked of one getting ready to go into, open a new Business or Company ~ If asked Union or Non, the answer would always be Non.
In the case of Michigan, "right to work" has more to do with politics than economics.

The unionized police, fire and other emergency responders were not affected. Fancy that!

The governor rushed it through a lame duck assembly and when his lying azz gets kicked to the curb the legislation with be repealed.

The whole thing amounted to fodder for fools__such as yourself.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
Well gun nuts, another one of your guys has massacred a group of shoppers at a Portland Oregon mall. I guess he was just exercising his so-called right to keep and bear arms. Americans are fed up with you gun nuts and your random mass murders. It's time for America to get rid of all of these guns.
It will NEVER be 'time' for American citizens to give up our guns. That's what the 2nd Amendment is all about.

Rather than leave weapon ownership strictly to the criminals, we'll keep our guns too, thanks.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Choice was between the President Obama and Romney.
If you feel Romney was a good choice
nominate him again in 2016.
Well it is December already, has he announced his candidacy yet?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bwhahahahahahaha!!!
Never heard of it. What's it near?
ole_47

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The tax cuts were supposed to be temporary to help stimulate the economy. That was 10 years ago. They should have let them expire the last time they came up and they should definitely let them expire now. In case you haven't heard we're broke. Spending 600 billion+ per year on the military, more than the next 10 highest countries combined, is getting a bit out of hand no?
How many terrorist can you kill by throwing your foodstamps at them?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Politics and Economics are on par regarding Unions, no matter what State.

Police, Fire and Emergency Responders are the ONLY group of workers I believe should be Unionized.
The Teacher's Union has got to go.

I don't think the Legislation will be repealed.
Too many States are enacting this Legislation.
More to come.

When the truth and facts of an issue are presented to a Liberal, their reactionary response, spew insults.
Now THAT is fodder for fools.
And SO pathologically predictable, such as yourself.

I'd say you were a "tad bit" angry, o wretched and weasly one!
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In the case of Michigan, "right to work" has more to do with politics than economics.
The unionized police, fire and other emergency responders were not affected. Fancy that!
The governor rushed it through a lame duck assembly and when his lying azz gets kicked to the curb the legislation with be repealed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The tax cuts were supposed to be temporary to help stimulate the economy. That was 10 years ago. They should have let them expire the last time they came up and they should definitely let them expire now. In case you haven't heard we're broke. Spending 600 billion+ per year on the military, more than the next 10 highest countries combined, is getting a bit out of hand no?
Most of the naysayers for letting the tax cuts expire, would WAY rather double military spending, and pay for American defense contractors' continued prerogative to start dirty little wars for profit overseas, than pick up the tab for 'somebody else's bad choices' here at home.

Wealthy people like to help fund wars, because war is very profitable; especially those in which they don't have to physically participate... poor people, who represent a majority in the fighting forces, not so much...so the wealthy are perfectly fine with the idea of the military being a major source of jobs for poor people, whose work opportunities are otherwise limited by the dearth of other well-paying jobs. Win-win!

It's that whole 'priorities' thing.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA is OWNED by CORPs. he is a servant nothing he touches turns to gold it turns to salt and all the lovers of OBAMA can't change what has gone on in LIBYA,EGYPT,SYRIA becasuse it was a planned long term goal for more than 30 years so obama was put in place to say to all we can do anything we want anytime corey booker was in line duvall patrick was inline Bush was a retard as many would say so your level of intellect doesnt matter OBAMA is just window dressing no matter how smart you think he is parsley not the cook,stove,pot,steak,eye candy is all obama is slick talk nuttin more another actor for the superwealthy a GOOD BOY
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

18,000 hostess jobs gone many more UNION JOBS GOING OVERSEAS BIMBO BRAND is A HOSTESS non american company that will send us twinkies not being made by AMERICANS THANKS BARAK doing a great job
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is December already, has he announced his candidacy yet?
Romney is only three for four in political races (sucky) and his life was laid bare this time from bullying the sensitive young man at Cranbrook, to hiding money offshore to evade federal taxes.

Ann will probably divorce him if he ever enters another political race.
ole_47

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In the case of Michigan, "right to work" has more to do with politics than economics.
Idiot ethics...

Repealing obamacare racist...
Repealing right to work in Michigan...patriotic..
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

HEY BARAK YOU WERE upset when your buddy couldn't find his keys you thought BLACK people wanted to see you cheesing with the cop with the beer 137 shots fired at BLACK COUPLE where is your OUTRAGE BROTHER BARAK when you needed a campaign boost you were coaxed into making a travon statement the election is over now speakup for BLACK PEOPLE not just ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Whatd you mean its not about Economics are you even aware that 45.7% in Detroit are not in the Labor Force its all about Choice/Jobs!!
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

SomeYungBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me sell you lighter Mister. I even teach you how to use it.
THERE YOU GO AGAIN, OVERVALUING YOU TAXPAYER PROVIDED EDUCATION.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
The true American Christian is not fooled by false prophets and can easily recognize prayer in a man's face. Their spirituality gives them wings to reach God. They can see real and Obama is anti-Christian. Obama's health care plan caused the Catholic Bishops to sue Obama after he forced abortions down their throats. Obama's Arab Spring opened the door for Christian persecutions in the Middle East. Obama's media portrays Assad as a devil, yet Assad protected the Christians. At least one priest was martyred as shown in this video. Thank Obama for his freedom. The priest was murdered by the US backed rebels and many Christians have been killed or have fled their homes all because the Amerikan Nero wants it.
"Forced abortions down their throats?" The plan calls for insurance coverage which includes women's health care. The fact that said insurance COVERS abortions, doesn't mean that Catholic Bishops are paying for, or providing, abortions - women pay our own insurance premiums.

And I think you probably should have included a link for 'this video' because otherwise there's no indication which video you meant - there are millions of them on the internet, you know.

:)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Rick Snyder said he did not think the "right to Work" legislation was good for Michigan.
After the election: "I'll sign it!!! I'll sign it!!!!"
Another lying sack of sh*t Republican. Legislating their future election by taking money from unions^& weakening them.
Republicans wonder why they lost in 2012. Outside of their feable minded base, they are recognized as a bunch of liars & cheats who spend time & tax money insuring their re-election through schemes like weakening the union, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.
Kind of like this lying sack of sht

" I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian for me for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. Gods in the mix.- April 17, 2008, while running for president, defining marriage at the Saddleback Presidential Forum.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Rick Snyder said he did not think the "right to Work" legislation was good for Michigan.
After the election: "I'll sign it!!! I'll sign it!!!!"
Another lying sack of sh*t Republican. Legislating their future election by taking money from unions^& weakening them.
Republicans wonder why they lost in 2012. Outside of their feable minded base, they are recognized as a bunch of liars & cheats who spend time & tax money insuring their re-election through schemes like weakening the union, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.
"Taking money from unions"? You mean workers can now choose to keep more of their own money. You have such a herd mentality.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Unions have been a major part in AMERICAN jobs going overseas who do you think are supporting the workers now UNIONS ARE SOMETHING THAT WAS UNIQUE TO AMERICA,corruption and increased worker benefits cannot work together just not enough to go around overseas less oversight more for corrupt union leaders to steal and we can still have the same product, Truckers will be next once they fall asleep behind the wheels the teamsters will mandate more rest or whatever the government will enact more laws that will make GPS guided trucks more attractive,less humans needed,toxic PUBLIC housing,food supply,poisoned health popul;ation reduction so PARTY,DECADENT behavior rewarded, lack of respect for Parents,breaking down the human being slowly,slogans like these YOLO,Reckless behavior encouraged all things that reduces life
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Are you betting on another man's shoe or penis size?
THIS THE WAY OL' PEOPLE TALK, HOMER, THEY KINDA RANGE AROUN' LIKE THEY OUT IN THE YARD LOOKIN' FO' THEY KEYS OR SUMTHIN' AN' A SQUIRREL RUN ACROSS IN FRONT OF THEM AN' THEY GET DISTRACTED... AN' PRETTY SOON THEY LAYIN' THERE HOLDIN' THEY EARS AN' YELLIN' AT THE PAPERBOY, "LEAVE ME BE! LEAVE ME BE!" ONCE UPON A TIME HE WAS A MIGHTY MAN, NO DOUBT. NOW, NOT SO MUCH.

MY FATHER MARRIED A WOMAN MY SISTER'S AGE. NOW SHE GETS TO PUT HIS DIAPERS ON AN' STUFF. LIFE A BITCH AN' THAT AN' EXAMPLE OF PO' PLANNIN'. YOU TAKE AFGHANISTAN FO' INSTANCE... KOREA... DUMB FUCKERS COULDN'T WIN A WAR IF THEY STARTED IT THEYSELVES....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If your people were enslaved, beaten and murdered by white men for over 300 years you'd probably tend to be a little racist too.
300 years now? You post so much bullsht you can't keep it straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 759,041 - 759,060 of1,033,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glen Burnie Discussions

Search the Glen Burnie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min Chuk 17,727
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min SevenTee 303,200
Debate: Marijuana - Glen Burnie, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 23
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr 12 fyi 185
barbeque sauce (Jun '12) Apr 9 mary 9
Do i need health insurance as an 18 year old in... Feb '14 Pragyaparamita 3
Buying a car as a young driver 17 years old and... Feb '14 Shashibala 5
•••
•••