Baltimore Police Blotter

Baltimore Police Blotter

There are 34 comments on the Baltimore Examiner story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Baltimore Police Blotter. In it, Baltimore Examiner reports that:

Police searching for suspect in pair of burglaries, kidnapping, carjacking Anne Arundel police Wednesday said they were searching for a suspect in two burglaries with one resulting in kidnapping. via Baltimore Examiner

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Examiner.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
indirect victim

Highland, MD

#1 Dec 27, 2007
I am a victim of scott coale and other parties involved actions and wish of him the worst the justice system has to offer and give after all the victims are heard and upon his rightful conviction and sentence.I thank you for you awareness news article and I wish of you to continue it.
xxx

Glen Burnie, MD

#2 Jan 7, 2008
indirect victim wrote:
I am a victim of scott coale and other parties involved actions and wish of him the worst the justice system has to offer and give after all the victims are heard and upon his rightful conviction and sentence.I thank you for you awareness news article and I wish of you to continue it.
I knew Scott Coale personally and from what I knew of him he was a really good person, I've never met someone so nice, the best times of my life were spent hanging out with him. What he did was fucked up and no one deserves that but he really was a good person at heart despite all of this. I feel horrible for his victims but I wish they could have met the Scott I knew because everyone loved him, and everyone who knew him was shocked that HE had done this. I'm not trying to excuse his actions but he's not the person the police and everyone make him out to be.
indirect victim

Highland, MD

#3 Jan 24, 2008
Scott Coale made his choice to terrorize all those innocent people who were just going on with there daily lives,at some point before all this, he may or may not have been innocent as you say,but the point is he did,and through all this, there is someone who also made choice to be involved with him in some of his definite stupid,careless and almost souless actions. He just couldn't surrender and consider the possibility of prison and learn from his mistakes.There are many other places to fear than prison.Sure you'll get beaten,raped, and seemingly never ending amount of other means of making one completely feel worthless dirty and used.
nunya

Glen Burnie, MD

#4 Jan 27, 2008
The police have treated every suspect involved like shit and done things just as low but you will never hear about those stories. If you think the cops working this case arent just as sneaky and dirty your wrong, the police stations dont even work together and communicate efficiently because they dont really care about finding scott coale; they care about the promotions and money that will come along with doing so. But they're still the good guys...?
yeeea

Baltimore, MD

#5 Jan 30, 2008
Bullshit Scott Coale is a good person! GOOD people do not mug old women in the streets of Annapolis..GOOD people do not break into houses time and time and time again...GOOD people do not have a child and then do nothing to help raise it...Scott Coale is BY FAR a good person! Give me a break..you do not know the real Scott Coale..you know the Scott Coale that he wanted you to know because that's all he lives for! He lives to weave people into his little web of disaster. He brings people down with him no matter where or how. He's worthless and he deserves to sit in jail!!
indirect victim

Severna Park, MD

#6 Feb 4, 2008
hello again all, I am still waiting for scott coale the son of a bitch to show up and get ass thrown into the slammer.He can;t hid with the guilt forever no matter how many years he is going serving, which will most likely be 30-75 years depending on plea bargaining which is bull for his case for all the people he hurt.I want justice for both me and my friend.
f_ck the haters

Severn, MD

#7 Feb 13, 2008
bullshit you may hate scott coale but he treated me reallll nice, when you were hanging out with scott you lived the life. enough said. there was never a dull moment and he always took care of his friends, you could ask him for ANYTHING, ive never met someone so generous
stupid people suck

Millersville, MD

#8 Feb 16, 2008
The only people on Scott's side are uneducated, drug addicted, high school drop outs. They like him because he is fun to party with and get high. The guy who just killed someone in Crownsville a while ago to get high, was fun to be around also. Not only that but he talked some 15 year old kid into helping him. You idiotic, spoiled kids need to get a grip before you end up just like him.
Another victim

Annapolis, MD

#9 Feb 16, 2008
Scott Coale is nothing but a lowlife thief and a coward. He will get exactly what he deserves and I will be there smiling the whole way. He sure has made his Momma and Daddy proud of him. I bet they sleep real well at night knowing what their son has turned out to be!
Yet another victim

Milford, DE

#10 Feb 18, 2008
Scott Coale is a worthless excuse for a human being. He clearly can't do anything with his own life, so he steals from people that can. I wish him the very worst in life, and cannot wait for the day that scum bag is thrown in jail!
tammy

Vancouver, WA

#11 Feb 18, 2008
indirect victim wrote:
hello again all, I am still waiting for scott coale the son of a bitch to show up and get ass thrown into the slammer.He can;t hid with the guilt forever no matter how many years he is going serving, which will most likely be 30-75 years depending on plea bargaining which is bull for his case for all the people he hurt.I want justice for both me and my friend.
He will be cought in Pomona calif tomorrow.....
Tammy

AOL

#12 Feb 19, 2008
Mr Coale has been captured in Pomona california after bragging about the crimes he has committed at a bar. My co-worker turned him in so you will see your justice :0)
Tammy

AOL

#13 Feb 19, 2008
Scott Coale has been captured as of last night in California. After reading all these blogs it's difficult to believe that some people such as yourselves would actually look past the terrible crimes one man has committed against other people and say " well he was nice to me". You should be ashamed of yourselves. When you judge or view a person you do so by how they treat and care for all people, not just you!!!!
victim

Fairport, NY

#14 Feb 19, 2008
TELL YOUR CO-WORKER THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! NOW THAT SCUM BAG WILL FINALLY GET WHAT HE DESERVES!!!
Hal

Glen Burnie, MD

#15 Feb 21, 2008
stupid people suck wrote:
The only people on Scott's side are uneducated, drug addicted, high school drop outs. They like him because he is fun to party with and get high. The guy who just killed someone in Crownsville a while ago to get high, was fun to be around also. Not only that but he talked some 15 year old kid into helping him. You idiotic, spoiled kids need to get a grip before you end up just like him.
look, scott was caught and will now pay the price. The comment about the only people asociated with him are "uneducated, drug addicted, high school drop outs" offends me a alot. I have known scott for about 8 years and I graduated high school, not a drug addict, and consider myself as educated as high school and life experiance can make me. Not cool to tag someone with the guilty by association cop out.
Jessica

Glen Burnie, MD

#16 Feb 21, 2008
Scott definately has issues, but now he may get the treatment he has needed for so long. None of you know his life story and where he came from. His family is so screwed up! It's not an excuse but, he was just following the leader. He really is an awesome guy to know, not b/c of the partying, but because he is real and a true delight to be around. His REAL friends know what a pleasure it is to know him. Hopefully after he kicks his addiction problems you will all see it. And by the way, I am not an uneducated drug addict. I have a college degree, a home, a family, and clean urine. Believe in our system and you will get the justice you are all so avidly seeking.
Beth

Owings Mills, MD

#17 Feb 22, 2008
stupid people suck wrote:
that 15 year old boy is my best friends brother...
he is not an idiotic spoiled kid at all... he was the exact opposite...he just had some emotional problems and an adult just used him to get drugs... when we heard he did that we could onever imagined it... but for that douche bag scott.. i knew him too and he was a spolied idiotic kid i didnt like him at all... and he put my friend in jail for his crimes... now that kid diserves what hes getting...
Hal

Glen Burnie, MD

#18 Feb 22, 2008
Beth look, I didnt say anything about scotts character. I just said I know him and dont appreciate being associated with people who are un-eduacted, drug addict drop outs. Scott wasnt spoiled as you may think. Hes my cousin. He just had a messed up life and as my wife stated followed the leader. What he did is unforgiveable. I wish everyone he terrorized closure knowing hes off the streets. I hope how ever long he has sit in prison is a long hard learned lesson for him.
Dave

United States

#20 Feb 23, 2008
Man who fled from police will serve 3 years

http://www2.dailybulletin.com/letters/ci_8316...
hmm

Ellicott City, MD

#21 Feb 26, 2008
i want to know how Tammy Knew he was going to get caught the very next day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Burnie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Quirky 1,263,786
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 310,346
News Martin O'Malley Calls For Racial Bias Training ... 9 hr Just an observer 3
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 11 hr El Chapo 639
News Politicians stumble on #blacklivesmatter 19 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Man shot in northwest Baltimore dies 22 hr reality is a crutch 1
The War on Police Has Consequences in Baltimore Fri Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Burnie Mortgages