Killas in the Classroom in Wyoming 11...

Killas in the Classroom in Wyoming 11-30-2012 Bo and Arrows??? What Next???

Posted in the Glen Burnie Forum

Brookhaven, MS

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Killas in the Classroom in Wyoming 11-30-2012 Bo and Arrows??? What Next???

On-Line Learning vs. Traditional American Schools

Violence in America is "OUT OF THE BOX" and no one seems understand why! The answer is very very "SIMPLE" Public Schools, Colleges and Universities spend more time "COVER UP" Criminal Acts than addressing them.

FACT: Students at LSU, TULANE and LOYOLA have quietly been told "NOT" to leave Campus after dark-30, because the sorrounding Communities are tooOOO DANGEROUS!

QUESTION: How do "MOST" Military Pilots learn how to become Pilots-Simulated Video Games STUPID!

QUESTION: How do "MOST" Young People learn how to become Killers-Simulated Video Games STUPID!

"GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT" is the very first thing that I learned about Computers back in the late 70"s during the period of Basic and Fortran, and it stills hold "TRUE" to this day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Burnie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Trey LaTrache 1,290,981
News Three Facing Charges Tied To Swingers' Party In... (Dec '08) 8 hr Pinner 427
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr cpeter1313 310,383
Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. Fri Syrus the Great 31
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri need change 20,167
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Fri Bumpinroad 50
News Forecasts shifting Hurricane Joaquin toward Del... Fri Concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Burnie Mortgages