Westboro Protests at GBHS May Cause T...

Westboro Protests at GBHS May Cause Traffic Problems

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Westboro Protests at GBHS May Cause Traffic Problems. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Police issued a traffic warning in light of the announcement that Westboro Baptist Church, a group known for its anti-gay protests, would demonstrate outside Glen Burnie High School on Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

blair cerasani

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Hey if u don't dig people being gay then just stay to your beliefs but keep them to yourself.equality is for ALL. I'm not gay but know people who are and as long as boundaries are respected then all is well.hate should be demolished and kept to that persons own mind.there's enough hate and opinions in the world.join the senate or something n make changes. Quit blowin smoke bc u jusyt make yourself to look like a hate monger, which isn't far from the truth.hand out condoms.keep ppl from hgetting aids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Burnie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Earl 1,507,896
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 48 min silly rabbit 313,627
News Bill curbing suspensions, expulsions of younges... 3 hr Sweetheart4 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Dudley 8,065
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Terrance 20,919
News In immigrant crackdown, a 'fine-tuned' police s... Tue Rose Tokoyo1 6
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Tue Rumpelstiltskin 59

Glen Burnie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Burnie Mortgages