One man arrested; hundreds of fightin...

One man arrested; hundreds of fighting roosters found in Humane...

There are 46 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jul 24, 2008, titled One man arrested; hundreds of fighting roosters found in Humane.... In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Hundreds of fighting roosters, as well as medicine, vitamins, fighting implements and a retractable fighting pit were seized from a residential property Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SAW

Diamond Bar, CA

#1 Jul 24, 2008
If they do not get it that we do not want this barbarous activity here, then go back to where you came from!
Yo Mama

San Francisco, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2008
SAW wrote:
If they do not get it that we do not want this barbarous activity here, then go back to where you came from!
You have the audacity to tell people to go back to where they came from.... Why don't you go back to where you came from!!!
I_E me

Riverside, CA

#3 Aug 10, 2008
Yo Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the audacity to tell people to go back to where they came from.... Why don't you go back to where you came from!!!
You bet they can shag their cock and dog fighting a.s.s.e.s. outta here. If you're legal, go to jail, if your illegal, go back where you came from. whats the problem with that? yo I suppose you support dog and cock fighting.
I_E me

Riverside, CA

#4 Aug 10, 2008
all the ***'s in my other was supposed to say c.o.c.k. fighting. guess the paper got the rules...
whatabout

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5 Aug 11, 2008
I wonder if Colonel Sanders could get a good deal on all those hundreds of chickens?
DIEGO DOMNGUEZ SENOR

Riverside, CA

#6 Aug 16, 2008
I FIGHT ROOSTERS ON ASH STREET IN MIRALOMA CA
JOHNNY JUMPER FANATICS

Riverside, CA

#7 Aug 16, 2008
The true place of the rooster fights is perris ca Vs miraloma in a thanksgiving dirby winner pot $$10.000 dollars a five cock derby
1. ROBERTO MARTINEZ SHORTY
2. ROGELIO BUSTAMANTES
3. JUAN R.
4. JOSE TORRES
5. CHIVO
6. PEDRO TENE
7. TED AVILA
8.ANGEL
9.ANDY SENOR
10.PANCHO SEEYA THEIR GUYS EVENT TO TAKE PLACE
And so it goes

Riverside, CA

#8 Aug 17, 2008
DIEGO DOMNGUEZ SENOR wrote:
I FIGHT ROOSTERS ON ASH STREET IN MIRALOMA CA
And I'll bet the roosters beat you every time too. Maybe if we're lucky, one of them will slit your throat with his man-made spurs.
cock fighting

Riverside, CA

#9 Aug 17, 2008
1. abraham puas
2. armando
3. angel
4. hugo
5. Rene
6. Pedro Tene
7. Alfredo Bedolla
8. Roberto Martinez
9. Juan R.
10. santiago
they all came with their tradition from the south.
cock fighting

Riverside, CA

#10 Aug 19, 2008
SAW wrote:
its a mexican tradition same as the american tradition cage fighting where to humans beat the hellout of each other in a steel cage in the us anmals have more rights than humans they get to ride in cars wih hvac
14st and chicago fighter armando
luis of 11 th street
Dean

Upland, CA

#11 Aug 20, 2008
cock fighting wrote:
<quoted text>its a mexican tradition same as the american tradition cage fighting where to humans beat the hellout of each other in a steel cage in the us anmals have more rights than humans they get to ride in cars wih hvac
luis of 11 th street
Uhhhh, okay. Um...traditions are traditions, but cage fighting isn't a tradition, it's sport. Cockfighting may be a tradition, but not a tradition of this country. It's a tradition of Mexico. We have laws against animal cruelty and cockfighting breaks that law, no matter who does it. Again, if you are going to come to OUR country, tradition or no tradition, you need to abide by OUR laws. If you don't like the laws, then maybe this country isn't the place for you.
American and proud of it

Riverside, CA

#12 Aug 20, 2008
cock fighting wrote:
<quoted text>its a mexican tradition same as the american tradition cage fighting where to humans beat the hellout of each other in a steel cage in the us anmals have more rights than humans they get to ride in cars wih hvac
luis of 11 th street
Humans have the choice whether or not to fight, animals do not. There's nothing noble about c.o.c.k.fighting, dog fighting or bull fighting. It's disgusting and an affront to humanity. Your third world mentality will keep you from evolving into human beings.
mike

Fort Payne, AL

#13 Aug 22, 2008
to the ones that have never been to a fight you have no right to put the ones who love this sport. we do not make these birds fight and you do not train these birds to fight. you can take two bulldogs and starve them for a week and you take two gamecocks and starve them for a week turn them lose and the bulldogs will eat but the gamecocks will fight before they would eat. thata a fact.
cock fighting

Riverside, CA

#14 Aug 25, 2008
JOSE BARRIENTOS SENOR AND SON JOSE AND ARMANDO OF NORCO WILL FIGHT THEIR ROOSTERS FOR MONEY IN A SEVEN COCK BATTLE
Thetruthhurts

Pomona, CA

#15 Aug 25, 2008
mike wrote:
to the ones that have never been to a fight you have no right to put the ones who love this sport. we do not make these birds fight and you do not train these birds to fight. you can take two bulldogs and starve them for a week and you take two gamecocks and starve them for a week turn them lose and the bulldogs will eat but the gamecocks will fight before they would eat. thata a fact.
Man, did you ever go to school? You give a "run-on" sentence a whole new meaning.
SAW

Long Beach, CA

#16 Aug 25, 2008
Yo Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
I am already where I came from--U.S.A., and I do not like animal cruely or human cage fighting.
Not Again

Riverside, CA

#17 Aug 26, 2008
mike wrote:
Then you're as barbaric and ignorant as the people that fight these animals are. Hope you're sterile, I would hate for any more heathens like you to be bred and born.
Tia

Riverside, CA

#18 Aug 27, 2008
cock fighting wrote:
JOSE BARRIENTOS SENOR AND SON JOSE AND ARMANDO OF NORCO WILL FIGHT THEIR ROOSTERS FOR MONEY IN A SEVEN **** BATTLE
When and where?
David

Auburn, WA

#19 Aug 27, 2008
Hispanics are losers!
MEmi

Eatonton, GA

#20 Aug 27, 2008
David wrote:
Hispanics are losers!
Does that mean you're gay AND a loser?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Avon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Steve Chanez 17 hr An old friend 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Trojan 32,332
News Standstill in fatal stabbing (Apr '08) Aug 25 David G 9
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) Aug 24 BQ memories 11
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) Aug 24 Meeeeeeee94 7
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
News Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Aug 21 BSAERS 287

Glen Avon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Avon Mortgages