Did Henrico Police Use Excessive Force While Ticketing a Man? -...

Full story: WTVR

CBS 6 is following an internal investigation of the Henrico county police department.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2011
Concerned Former Resident

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 24, 2010
 
This is not the only case of Henrico Police harassing the public. I have heard of at least five other cases where they either acted outside of their authority or even openly abused it. There are also others where they failed to protect victims of crimes. In one instance were someone reported an attempted murder they actually went so far as to lie, and tell the victim that the suspect had committed suicide. Later it was discovered that the suspect was alive and well. The officer had claimed that the victim had "dropped the case" although he insists this is not true.

It would be interesting to see if the case mentioned in the above article actually was even investigated. I, personally doubt it. They are the definition of abuse of authority and they are as yet unchecked.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 24, 2010
 
Thats henrico police for ya. I will be suing them later on for abuse of authority. Stay tuned.
not a demorat

Cartersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 25, 2010
 
not a teahead wrote:
Thats henrico police for ya. I will be suing them later on for abuse of authority. Stay tuned.
another lawsuit, everyone owes you something dont they!!!
Willey

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 25, 2010
 
Sounds fishy...Why would the cop not stop him driving an unmarked? If it is a real cop car it would have some lights and siren. Why go through all the hassle of getting a warrant? This is the kind of dumb crap that makes people dislike cops.
Sammy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2010
 
not a teahead wrote:
Thats henrico police for ya. I will be suing them later on for abuse of authority. Stay tuned.
HAHAHAHAA!! You idiot! I can't wait to hear this one.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 25, 2010
 
not a demorat wrote:
<quoted text>another lawsuit, everyone owes you something dont they!!!
Yep, i'll be suing you later on for being mean to me.
not a demorat

Cartersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 25, 2010
 
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, i'll be suing you later on for being mean to me.
i havnt been mean yet
Sammy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 25, 2010
 
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, i'll be suing you later on for being mean to me.
Guilty as charged.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 25, 2010
 
not a demorat wrote:
<quoted text>i havnt been mean yet
Yeah, i won't let you get too mean, i'll just hammer you down a little bit.
Sammy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 26, 2010
 
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, i won't let you get too mean, i'll just hammer you down a little bit.
Are there any little green men running around in your world??

Up your meds FLEAHEAD
3per

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 26, 2010
 
"Did Henrico Police Use Excessive Force While Ticketing a Man?"

Is a rhetorical question right?

Is the pope Catholic?

Is 7 up?

I can do it too.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 26, 2010
 
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any little green men running around in your world??
Up your meds FLEAHEAD
That would be your "mary jane" stooges pretending to be martians.
Abused by Henrico

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 5, 2010
 
not a teahead wrote:
Thats henrico police for ya. I will be suing them later on for abuse of authority. Stay tuned.
Tell me who your lawyer is for your case. I need one as well
Kang

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 5, 2010
 
They need to fire each one of these mu@#$%&*
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 5, 2010
 
Concerned Former Resident wrote:
This is not the only case of Henrico Police harassing the public. I have heard of at least five other cases where they either acted outside of their authority or even openly abused it. There are also others where they failed to protect victims of crimes. In one instance were someone reported an attempted murder they actually went so far as to lie, and tell the victim that the suspect had committed suicide. Later it was discovered that the suspect was alive and well. The officer had claimed that the victim had "dropped the case" although he insists this is not true.
It would be interesting to see if the case mentioned in the above article actually was even investigated. I, personally doubt it. They are the definition of abuse of authority and they are as yet unchecked.
The old guard still allows HPD to go unchecked, its a "mason" thing; somewhat like a citizen jihad.
Abused by Henrico

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 5, 2010
 
Henrico Police and detectives are out of control. They are so eager to arrest people, the fail to investigate fully. They ransacked my home even went through my dirtly laundry looking for a damn oven. It was never found and they did not even say they were sorry. Thanks dumb a$$ Detectives
Steve

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 29, 2011
 
Henrico Police are dumb arrigant cops, the entire police force needs to be under investigation and shut down, id rather richmond or hanover take over henrico.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Glen Allen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Glen Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Glen Allen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glen Allen
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••