New sign going up soon over Potomac M...

New sign going up soon over Potomac Mills

There are 3 comments on the Journal Messenger story from Aug 2, 2011, titled New sign going up soon over Potomac Mills. In it, Journal Messenger reports that:

William Jones of Capitol Signs of Glen Allen, Va. drives the cherry picker around the Potomac Mills sign as he and co-workers measure and survey the sign which has been lowered to the ground in Woodbridge, Va.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Messenger.

Jessica

Bowie, MD

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Dear Potomac Mills your a bunch of stuck of snooty assholes. you like to rip people off not only are you ripping with off with fake purses now your ripping them off by taking there money from the coke machine.. This mall completly sucks.. Also your employees are stuck up bitches!! AND TOO OLD PLEASE RETIRE!!!! Spotslyvania mall rules.. Thanks for your time and attention!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#2 Aug 9, 2011
I happens to like potomac mill mall. I can walkins and walksout wit bags of stuff and not evens spend no money. You gots to know how to play the game sistah. Word

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#3 Aug 10, 2011
Jessica wrote:
Dear Potomac Mills your a bunch of stuck of snooty assholes. you like to rip people off not only are you ripping with off with fake purses now your ripping them off by taking there money from the coke machine.. This mall completly sucks.. Also your employees are stuck up bitches!! AND TOO OLD PLEASE RETIRE!!!! Spotslyvania mall rules.. Thanks for your time and attention!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Then go to Spotsylvania. I get some pretty good deals everytime I go to Potomac Mills. Don't get all in a tizzy if you don't know how to shop. Preferably, I'd rather go to Fair Oaks Mall up in FFX as they have way more stores than Spotsylvania any day of the week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Contractors In Short Pump Tue michael_bergero 1
Grant League (Feb '13) Aug 20 callout 5
For sale today only!! Vanilla Lean Builder Rock... Aug 15 Dra Polo 2
Prison Officers Alone Jul 25 Prison Officers A... 1
Glen Allen Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun '17 Musikologist 5
News Antiques Q & A (Feb '08) May '17 Lisa A 8
Gf book (Jun '16) Jun '16 dcfivex 1

Glen Allen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance