Mayor, what's up with the bags?

Jul 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVR Richmond

If Mayor Dwight Jones decides to run for re-election...it looks like his campaign is already in the bag.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Stozzel

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the part thats speaking is the "pale" face part of you.
sorry to hear you got mongrelized which undoubtedly limits your ability to do anything worthwhile to raise the standards of your other half. please, don't put your faith in someone who is dead and can't be of any value to your native tribesmen. i agree, your extinction will be ongoing until theres no trace of a native indian. write it down for future generations to consider.
I've raised my standards of living. It's the Democrats that have lowered the bar of family values for a long time and have literally taken Konkachila out of the equation. I guess it's more important for liberals to teach grammar school kids about sexuality of all forms than to teach them to live in sustenance. We'll be paying for that one in the future too.
John Stozzel

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Hammer time assumes all Native Americans are stupid. Isn't that actually a racist remark cus if that were said about your President, aka Shaleface, Democrats would be up in arms. Years ago we blamed paleface, today we blame Shaleface.
Way to go Hammer, that's real change.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

John Stozzel wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all about to change with the return of Pahana. If their were any people that had a right to fly planes into buildings and blow people up it is us. Yet here we are, steadfast, brave and peaceful, knowing that this world is out of balance in every way. I happen to have a wife of 22 years and 2 beautiful young girls that have a 47k dollar price tag from the govt. I don't collect a dime from this govt and have an associates degree in Business Administration so don't imply that I rolled over in any way, shape or form. Big changes are coming soon my friend. We're all gonna pay for crippling mother earth. Type in the Hopi prophecy and see for yourself. Pahana comes from the west, look out!
i'm in no hurry, God the Father is still in control of all that happens in the heavens and earth. F.E.A.R.(false evidence appearing real). no Pahana, no Hopi prophecy supersedes Gods authority. learn the ways of God and you will be better off.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

John Stozzel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've raised my standards of living. It's the Democrats that have lowered the bar of family values for a long time and have literally taken Konkachila out of the equation. I guess it's more important for liberals to teach grammar school kids about sexuality of all forms than to teach them to live in sustenance. We'll be paying for that one in the future too.
and i thought you were half way sensible. too bad your blood got contaminated with "pale" face blood. you talk like you have arrived in apartied Arizona and the heck with the struggles of your race. what a withdrawal from reality and an awful betrayal of the least of Gods children. Konkachila will be more dissapointed in you than being left outta the equation. "pale" face don't even rate you high on any of their lists; they fooled your ancestors before and they certainly look like they have fooled again.
"another SUCKER is born every minute."
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

John Stozzel wrote:
Hammer time assumes all Native Americans are stupid. Isn't that actually a racist remark cus if that were said about your President, aka Shaleface, Democrats would be up in arms. Years ago we blamed paleface, today we blame Shaleface.
Way to go Hammer, that's real change.
look what you just said, native american. you are not a native american, then again, you may very well be. i would say your ancestors were the natives. and they got tricked into trusting old "pale" face. President Obama is your president also, since you live in america.
what do you mean that you blame Obama(shaleface) and what is a shaleface anyway? do i detect a tinge of overt racism coming from an educated bush whacker. fess up geronimo, you're nothing but a mixed-breed howling racist. GET THEE TO MONATANA!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
look what you just said, native american. you are not a native american, then again, you may very well be. i would say your ancestors were the natives. and they got tricked into trusting old "pale" face. President Obama is your president also, since you live in america.
what do you mean that you blame Obama(shaleface) and what is a shaleface anyway? do i detect a tinge of overt racism coming from an educated bush whacker. fess up geronimo, you're nothing but a mixed-breed howling racist. GET THEE TO MONATANA!!!!!!!!!!
So spews the deranged racist Bible thumping Dumbocrap Moron of Richmond.

You are still too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
John Stozzel

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Hammertime was gettin his can kicked and in turn changed his name back to his very first post, Not a teahead, in order to label a Cherokee Native a racist.
You're more like a knothead, Hammerless. Drink some more of that bath water, traitor! You're gonna need it!
John Stozzel

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

I highly doubt Hammerless actually believes in God. In fact, his reference to the Garden of Eden is BOOTY CALL. Learn to live outdoors real soon hammer, you're gonna need it.
RevBawneyFwankfo oter

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

hammer time wrote:
some of the racist and nasty gay talkn fools are trying to come back. BEAT IT TO MONTANA.
DuMMer denna box of wocks fwoatin upstweam, dat's my Hammerhead!
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

John Stozzel wrote:
Hammertime was gettin his can kicked and in turn changed his name back to his very first post, Not a teahead, in order to label a Cherokee Native a racist.
You're more like a knothead, Hammerless. Drink some more of that bath water, traitor! You're gonna need it!
tis all political, what can i say. i don't like the way that man said what he said. if it were you i would say the same thing without any hesitation or reservation.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

John Stozzel wrote:
I highly doubt Hammerless actually believes in God. In fact, his reference to the Garden of Eden is BOOTY CALL. Learn to live outdoors real soon hammer, you're gonna need it.
now you know better than that, God is my all. i know nothing about any "booty" call, thats your tag.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

RevBawneyFwankfooter wrote:
<quoted text>
DuMMer denna box of wocks fwoatin upstweam, dat's my Hammerhead!
same fool, just a different ID change.
GET OFF THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
tis all political, what can i say. i don't like the way that man said what he said. if it were you i would say the same thing without any hesitation or reservation.
Yeah thats racism.
Edmund Ruffin

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
slaves to the Egyptians? your people were not counted as slaves, but indentured servants until your change came.
edmund is a jew, how bout that. little herman munster is a jew.
Jesus was a Jew too...maybe you need to read your history. And yes the Jews were slaves to the Egyptians. And most likely treated worse than any black slave in america.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Edmund Ruffin wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew too...maybe you need to read your history. And yes the Jews were slaves to the Egyptians. And most likely treated worse than any black slave in america.
hey little jew, whats kicking chicken?
why were the jews slaves?
who were their deliverer?
how did they manage to get free?
what land did they eventually settle in?
who occupied that land before the jews came?

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Edmund Ruffin wrote:
<quoted text>
nothead lost her Bible or else she would be thumping it as she spewed her racist crap.

Don't expect anything intelligent from her or you will be disappointed.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

teaprick..........u yo i a da nv do.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hey little jew, whats kicking chicken?
why were the jews slaves?
who were their deliverer?
how did they manage to get free?
what land did they eventually settle in?
who occupied that land before the jews came?
Which dumpster did you through your christianity in??

Or did you skip your meds again??
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

greg in central va wrote:
teaprick..........u yo i a da nv do.
nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which dumpster did you through your christianity in??
Or did you skip your meds again??
The one in the alley where sheit services itís customers when not in jail for vandalism or other various assorted crimes against society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glen Allen Discussions

Search the Glen Allen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 10 hr abe 1,349
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Review: T&B Equipment Co. Mar 30 Update 2
Sad day in Ashland Dec '13 ivnws4u 2
Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Oct '13 jennufer 2
free-stuff New FLSC (Oct '13) Oct '13 3 Guys Pizza Pies 1
hi ashland hi (Sep '13) Sep '13 kindlife 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Henrico County was issued at April 17 at 3:33AM EDT