The Black Crowes bring a hard edge to...

The Black Crowes bring a hard edge to the flock of faithful at ...

There are 13 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 3, 2007, titled The Black Crowes bring a hard edge to the flock of faithful at .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Chris and Rich Robbins did their job at Musikfest's RiverPlace Friday night. Chris brought his distinctive vocals, and Rich brought his esoteric slide skills to the stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Mack

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2007
Dude, his name is ROBINSON....Chris ROBINSON. If you're going to complain about where you were seated, you know someone is going to sharpshoot your review. Typical Morning Call reporter, though; Let the bias write your article for you.
clueless

Gilbertsville, PA

#2 Aug 4, 2007
it's robinson
crowesrocked

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2007
That is some crack reporting by the Morning Call staff. How about getting their names right. It's Robinson. Rot Robbins

idiots
JO JO THE DANCING MONKEY

East Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Aug 4, 2007
yeah
Michelle

Springtown, PA

#5 Aug 4, 2007
It's always nice if you get the performers names right in an article printed in the newspaper. ROBINSON!

The show was phenomenal as always!

“Howdy, Ya'll!”

Since: Feb 07

Allentown

#6 Aug 4, 2007
Michelle wrote:
It's always nice if you get the performers names right in an article printed in the newspaper. ROBINSON!
The show was phenomenal as always!
Did you have good seats?
Lickin Torpedoes

Nazareth, PA

#7 Aug 4, 2007
For those true "Black Crows?" fans who were there, go post at Amorica.com and get a true review of the show; not a watered down, my seat was bad 'cause mcall was too cheap to spring for a good one, I don't know how to spell the last names or the name of the band, "Review". It is a good thing that I don't have to subscribe to mcall.com , because it is poor reporting skills like this that would send me to the phone and cancel my subscription.

“Howdy, Ya'll!”

Since: Feb 07

Allentown

#8 Aug 4, 2007
Don't they have proof readers at the Call? I mean, the name is wrong in two different misspellings in this thing. Crazy.
A Nonymous

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2007
What's in a name?
Next time you write an article on a headliner band, please research and proofread for correct spelling of the last name of the lead singer and the guitarist - it's Robinson. There were a few variations on this important in your article!?
DannyBoy

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Aug 5, 2007
Show sucked. 4 mindless jams, hardly anything they played was a song anyone recognized. No She Talks To Angels? WTF??? I mean , I despise 'all the hits' bands, but throw the friggin fans some bones. Twice As Hard, Good Friday,,,,nope. Just big jams. In the music biz, that's called lazy no matter how good you are.

The crowd I walked out with (reserved) were all pretty angry.
Crowes Fan

Glen Allen, VA

#11 Aug 8, 2007
If the songs they played people didn't recognize. Then they were probably not real fans. I can see being upset about not getting to hear Good Friday "I love that song too man". But they are so past Twice As Hard. I saw the two VA.shows and they were awesome!
RooT

Trenton, NJ

#12 Aug 10, 2007
Crowes Fan wrote:
If the songs they played people didn't recognize. Then they were probably not real fans. I can see being upset about not getting to hear Good Friday "I love that song too man". But they are so past Twice As Hard. I saw the two VA.shows and they were awesome!
AMEN!!!!!
Crowes Fan

Glen Allen, VA

#13 Aug 16, 2007
Right On Root!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sb i 95 Sep 12 trap 1
Prison Officers Alone Sep 6 Prison Officers A... 1
Good Contractors In Short Pump Aug '17 michael_bergero 1
Grant League (Feb '13) Aug '17 callout 5
For sale today only!! Vanilla Lean Builder Rock... Aug '17 Dra Polo 2
Prison Officers Alone Jul '17 Prison Officers A... 1
Glen Allen Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun '17 Musikologist 5

Glen Allen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance