Cable Contractor Arrested

Jun 19, 2008 Full story: WTVR Richmond

A man who works for a company that buries cable in residential backyards has been arrested and charged with a sex crime against a teen.

Full Story
Henrico Citizen

Richmond, VA

#1 Jun 22, 2008
The cable company and/or their contractors need to be held jointly responsible for employing people like this. This is not the first time Cable installers or their contractors have crossed the legal lines. There is no excuse for people like this to be allowed in jobs that allow them to continue to misbehave. put a Tatoo on his forehead before letting him go back into society.
jose antonio coello

Falls Church, VA

#2 Nov 21, 2008
the problem is the parents did not do anything about it danger is always around the corner and if the parents let the little girls dress up like a worse well thats the problem
people with some criminal record can get a normal job any more on some cases the record is not abuse someone fisical but the law make it look really bad
special in Fairfax the women is always right and the men always end on jail then he can't get a job
so if some one have a previous sex ofent he should not get a job the have to be with families around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Up for fun? Aug '14 Jiko 1
Bjob please? Aug '14 Jiko 1
Any ladies wana meet? Aug '14 Mrj 1
Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Aug '14 next generation 4
Idolize: A new beauty and brow bar in Short Pum... (Jul '12) Jul '14 Cass 14
Review: Romp n' Roll Jun '14 glenallenrompnroll 1
Review: Dominion Equipment Parts, LLC Jun '14 dominionrichmond 1
Glen Allen Dating
Find my Match

Glen Allen Jobs