Teenager Drowns at Oceanfront

Teenager Drowns at Oceanfront

There are 1 comment on the Vbgov.com story from Aug 1, 2006, titled Teenager Drowns at Oceanfront. In it, Vbgov.com reports that:

Media Contact Rene Ball 427-4097 On Saturday, July 29, 2006 at 5:50 p.m., Virginia Beach Police and Emergency Medical Services personnel were dispatched to a report of a swimmer in distress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vbgov.com.

Rebecca

Strasburg, VA

#1 Aug 2, 2006
Me and my family were at the beach on 20th street when this occurred. We did not know what had happened, we just saw all of the lifeguards going into the water. My hats off to them, they tried to do the best that they could in this situation. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glen Allen Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun 9 Musikologist 5
News Antiques Q & A (Feb '08) May '17 Lisa A 8
TERRYNEROSHOOTING.com (Aug '16) Aug '16 Intended disclosure 1
Gf book (Jun '16) Jun '16 dcfivex 1
Five Minutes of Fame Film Festival not taking s... (Apr '16) Apr '16 GREENHORNET 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
News Henrico votes 'No' to Dollar General on Mountai... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Phoenix12 2

Glen Allen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Allen Mortgages