Obama to begin 2-day swing through Virginia

Jul 13, 2012 Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond 298

Obama will speak at Green Run High School in Virginia Beach on Friday before traveling to Hampton, where he'll appear at Phoebus High School.

Full Story
drink the hive

New York, NY

#21 Jul 14, 2012
The Mexican Media It Has Also Been A Little Over-Hiped The Whole Thing...

&fe ature=related
Reality Bites

AOL

#22 Jul 14, 2012
Obama's most recent personal attack ads are particularly disgusting They are aimed at the "classless street trash" elements of society. This is an important group to Obama if they can find a way to get them to "put down the pipe" and take the time to Vote.

Mocking, Bullying and Slandering are vital to deminishing the Presidency enough where citizens will think so little of the Office that even Obama will be judged good enough to be re-elected.
Stand up4 America

Princeton, WV

#23 Jul 14, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
You never could have kids. Your STD ridden broken snatch could not pop you out ant entitlement checks. Nasty broken hole HOOTCHIE!!!
Do you kiss Tazz-hole with that mouth?
Pitiful, just pitiful.
Slurpee Summit

Chester, VA

#24 Jul 15, 2012
Reality Bites wrote:
Obama's most recent personal attack ads are particularly disgusting They are aimed at the "classless street trash" elements of society. This is an important group to Obama if they can find a way to get them to "put down the pipe" and take the time to Vote.
Mocking, Bullying and Slandering are vital to deminishing the Presidency enough where citizens will think so little of the Office that even Obama will be judged good enough to be re-elected.
Fortunately, the demographics of crack users reflects the total population; whereas 70% are considered White. I'm sure they'll be a breakdown of ethnicities in regards to this total.

Another revelation is the number of prescription drug abusers.

Never before, has anyone cared so much about the image painted of a rival. It's a shame that it took a Black being involved for anyone to cry foul over mudslinging, very interesting. Just when I thought everything was fair in love and war. Geneva Convention and The rules of engagement pamphlet not to be included.:P
Reality Bites

AOL

#25 Jul 15, 2012
Slurpee Summit wrote:
<quoted text> Fortunately, the demographics of crack users reflects the total population; whereas 70% are considered White. I'm sure they'll be a breakdown of ethnicities in regards to this total.
Another revelation is the number of prescription drug abusers.
Never before, has anyone cared so much about the image painted of a rival. It's a shame that it took a Black being involved for anyone to cry foul over mudslinging, very interesting. Just when I thought everything was fair in love and war. Geneva Convention and The rules of engagement pamphlet not to be included.:P
In LA, the first Hispanic Mayor has driven the City to the verge of Bankruptcy. And, now Obamas vile attack ads confirm that the first Black President doesn't have the personal stature, or respect for the dignity of the Office worthy of an American President.

Particularly sad the minority communities. A Tragic State of Affairs for all Americans. It is begnning to appear that America may not survive the Obama experience.
Slurpee Summit

Chester, VA

#26 Jul 15, 2012
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
In LA, the first Hispanic Mayor has driven the City to the verge of Bankruptcy. And, now Obamas vile attack ads confirm that the first Black President doesn't have the personal stature, or respect for the dignity of the Office worthy of an American President.
Particularly sad the minority communities. A Tragic State of Affairs for all Americans. It is begnning to appear that America may not survive the Obama experience.
Causes and Effects. Racism just happens to be at the center of another crisis in Young America's What Will Become Know As History. Attorneys Generals all across this great Union decided that it was a grand idea to allow lending institutions to unfairly target minorities and the working class in general with subprime adjustable rate mortgages with the go ahead, facilitated by several presidents, Reagan, Bush sr., Clinton and Bush jr as well as the fed chairman, A. Greenspan and a slew of congressmen and senators.

Reduction of capital gains tax, suspension of death tax and restructuring of the Glass Steagal Act, allowing the flow of wealth to circulate wildly as if it was in any way sustainable. To recoup the losses in revenue, implemented by Reagan, property values were raised. Destruction of the WTCs caused another increase in property values to redistribute the value of it paid out through insurance, in addition to paying for cleanup; reduced by selling metal to China for their Olympic Stadium and additional costs.

Being that States can solicit businesses away from each other, legally, with millions of dollars of incentives; California has lost most of it's revenue. So, when you accuse a couple of minorities for destroying America, I wonder if your motivations are overcasted by racism as well?

Not going to deep into the bowels of this Union, Blacks are supposed to be unskilled and for the most part have an unemployment rate of 15-25% without a financial crisis in tow. Hispanics and Latinos are supposed to be illegals and working under the table; therefore not reflected in the unemployment rate nor purchasing houses. Although, there are several whom had but not under the subprime premise.

Sorry about your luck but what has happened to America was based upon a lot of overzealous citizens whom were not ready for homeownership and taken advantage of. They may not get their money nor homes back but the government is pursuing those lending institutions for penalties for their unscrupulous practices.

The last thing I'll say is this, unless you understand what WEALTH is, you have no idea about anything else that has happened,is happening or will happen. I'll explain it, in the next post.
Slurpee Summit

Chester, VA

#27 Jul 15, 2012
My dearest associate Taz has a saying, " Too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity." this applies to 99% of the 99%. I'm going to break a rule, today.

I won't say his true name. He's the guy that figured out it was easier to add time to Methusalah's life, instead of writing an additional 800 years of history to be Jews as the first inhabitants of the Earth. We call him, what translates to clever in the English language.

Another invention he was renowned for was capturing, storing and transferring time. You know that development as CURRENCY. So, you see, the only substance which determines wealth or your ability to gain wealth is TIME. The principles of everything you've borrowed and hold dear to your heart was built around that premise.

So, when you say that your Government was founded under Christian or Judeo-Christian Values, you're partially right but slightly off a few thousand years, because that guy was the Earth God, blank.

It doesn't require much thought, when you're one of the people chosen to have the truth revealed to you. Just a matter of living it. People retardedly give away their time, but hey!that's free will, for ya.

How much would like to pay for that lesson, say 10%? Laughing My Ass Off!!! Awww, look it there, it's Sunday. How many of your fellow Americans are running to drop off their TIME? In the name of Jesus or was that the Devil, I can't quite recall, anymore..Menacingly Snickering.
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#28 Jul 15, 2012
Slurpee Summit wrote:
My dearest associate Taz has a saying, " Too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity." this applies to 99% of the 99%. I'm going to break a rule, today.
I won't say his true name. He's the guy that figured out it was easier to add time to Methusalah's life, instead of writing an additional 800 years of history to be Jews as the first inhabitants of the Earth. We call him, what translates to clever in the English language.
Another invention he was renowned for was capturing, storing and transferring time. You know that development as CURRENCY. So, you see, the only substance which determines wealth or your ability to gain wealth is TIME. The principles of everything you've borrowed and hold dear to your heart was built around that premise.
So, when you say that your Government was founded under Christian or Judeo-Christian Values, you're partially right but slightly off a few thousand years, because that guy was the Earth God, blank.
It doesn't require much thought, when you're one of the people chosen to have the truth revealed to you. Just a matter of living it. People retardedly give away their time, but hey!that's free will, for ya.
How much would like to pay for that lesson, say 10%? Laughing My Ass Off!!! Awww, look it there, it's Sunday. How many of your fellow Americans are running to drop off their TIME? In the name of Jesus or was that the Devil, I can't quite recall, anymore..Menacingly Snickering.
I don't think these hateful Ads alone indicate that Obama is the AntiChrist. They simply show a lack of respect for the decency of American people and the dignity of the Office of President.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#30 Jul 15, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think these hateful Ads alone indicate that Obama is the AntiChrist. They simply show a lack of respect for the decency of American people and the dignity of the Office of President.
And his demonstrated INABILITY to hold that office and be a president for ALL Americans, not just "minorities".

“Shame on you Barack Obama!”

Since: Jul 12

Boo to Obama!

#31 Jul 16, 2012
Vote for Romney!!!
Honest Abe

AOL

#32 Jul 16, 2012
No more obama wrote:
Vote for Romney!!!
There are a lot of sickies out there who like Obama's "All Hate all the Time" rhetoric. It will be a close race.
Slurpee Summit

Chester, VA

#33 Jul 16, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think these hateful Ads alone indicate that Obama is the AntiChrist. They simply show a lack of respect for the decency of American people and the dignity of the Office of President.
Who was talking about Obama? Thanks for reading, though. Laughs.
Slurpee Summit

Chester, VA

#34 Jul 16, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
And his demonstrated INABILITY to hold that office and be a president for ALL Americans, not just "minorities".
See Greg, I've been around you guys for so long that an Obama supporter thought I was painting him as, of all things, the Anti-Christ. LOL. For us Jews, we're definitely not waiting on the Anti-Christ.

A little confusion * hint * never hurt anyone. Babylon ( confusion ) real name of the town Babili ( Gateway of God ). Things only get interesting when you know your history!

Vote The Glove 2012, 16 and 20.
loggerblogger

Kingman, AZ

#36 Jul 16, 2012
Lol!!!

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#37 Jul 17, 2012
All I can say slurp is if you are Jewish, your homeland is in extreme peril at the hands, or lack of, this mulatto in chief. He HATES,DETESTS Israel and would welcome iran's ahm a jerk a don's threat to wipe them off the face of the earth. Knowing the Jewish people, they will not stand idly by and let that happen. Every man, woman, child will defend their homeland, unlike so many that call themselves Americans, to the last person. In the interim, the middle east will be a smoking hole in the ground and Israel will arrange a meeting for a hell of a lot of A rabs with old pedophile allah. I just wonder where the hell all those virgins will come from.
Slurpee Summit

Chester, VA

#38 Jul 17, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
All I can say slurp is if you are Jewish, your homeland is in extreme peril at the hands, or lack of, this mulatto in chief. He HATES,DETESTS Israel and would welcome iran's ahm a jerk a don's threat to wipe them off the face of the earth. Knowing the Jewish people, they will not stand idly by and let that happen. Every man, woman, child will defend their homeland, unlike so many that call themselves Americans, to the last person. In the interim, the middle east will be a smoking hole in the ground and Israel will arrange a meeting for a hell of a lot of A rabs with old pedophile allah. I just wonder where the hell all those virgins will come from.
Yisra'el doesn't depend upon America to fight it's battles. Obama's opinion is based upon a valid premise. Returning to the prewar borders is rational. President Peres will move forward with some type of agreement. Netanyahu's defense is that those borders are indefensible; which is a lie. The last war resulted in gains, therefore, they have to be defensible.
As of right now, I'm not too worried about the state of Yisra'el nor Palestine obtaining statehood. I have dual citizenship, my Oleh's certificate guarantees that any of my descendents can return if they choose. I will more than likely go to Belize, though. With the exception of rugged individualism being the form of capitalism in America, this place is fine. It's fine for people to believe that businesses create jobs but reality says otherwise.
This will be proven, during the next 2-5 years, while consumers attempt to pay down their outstanding debts. Businesses fail, when people don't have money to spend. I don't believe harsh times will lead to rebellion. As the poverty level begins to include those $35-40k earners, then things will get fun; suicide bigger than anything else. I'm starting to understand Mitt's position, make the world worse and wait for the people to join the LDS. It has to be this way, because everything he's politically against is what the mormon church does. Vertical Collectivism. I have 6-9 months before I permanently abandon this place. Iran's threats are nothing compared to election season in the US of A.:)

“Shame on you Barack Obama!”

Since: Jul 12

Boo to Obama!

#39 Jul 17, 2012
Obama sucks!

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#40 Jul 17, 2012
For once, we agree. I in no way meant to intimate that Israel couldn't defend itself or relied on the U.S for their survival. I stand by my assertion though that obama hates Israel, probably due to his muslim heritage.

His statement that business owners owed their success to the govt. is a clear indication of the havoc and mayhem that will closely follow any re election of this man(term used loosely). I personally think it's time to elect a CONSERVATIVE super majority in the house and senate to #1..start the process of undoing his disastrous term and #2..IF he is re elected, a veto proof body that can guard against some of the damage. First time in my life I am honestly afraid for the future of our children and country.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#41 Jul 17, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
You never could have kids. Your STD ridden broken snatch could not pop you out ant entitlement checks. Nasty broken hole HOOTCHIE!!!
You are a product of your mammys home-schooling.....need i say more. Train up an idiot in the way he shall go and he will not depart from it. Thank your mammy, she trained you well.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#42 Jul 17, 2012
No more obama wrote:
Obama sucks!
He doesn't suck like you.......IDIOT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glen Allen Music Thread Nov 26 Musikologist 1
Review: Richmond Locksmith Emergency 24-7 Nov '14 phxsunsnash13 1
Up for fun? Aug '14 Jiko 1
Bjob please? Aug '14 Jiko 1
Any ladies wana meet? Aug '14 Mrj 1
Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Aug '14 next generation 4
Idolize: A new beauty and brow bar in Short Pum... (Jul '12) Jul '14 Cass 14
Glen Allen Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glen Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glen Allen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glen Allen

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST