Humble Pie Eats Crow
Humble Pie

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2011
I have just apologize to Mr. Poore for the hurtful comments I made to him and many more of you. I had never been to this site until this weekend and was amazed at all of the negative comments directed at so many people in this community. Ashley Mac being dogged out just because she has a bi.racial child is really what got me going. My intention was to take it to the extreme to show the hypocrisy of it all. You know, walk a mile in another mans shoes. And Mr. Poore bravely puts his own name on his post and shares the pain and heartbreak, etc. for everyone to see. The fact of his many observations is the main reason i responded to him more than others. And i get really annoyed at people who pick and choose the verses in the Bible that adhere to their lifestyle while ignoring the ones that dont. That it one of my pet peeves but in trying to make that point i went to far again. But I do believe that if Jesus was here today he would be considered a bleeding heart liberal hippy. Some of the the things he taught are very difficult to do. Love your enemies, turn the other cheek, very difficult to follow. But my favorite has always been let the sinless one here throw the first stone. Well I have thrown many stones the last few days. My intention was to take it to the extreme to show how none of have the right to being throwing stones. But in the process I wanted to make people mad so maybe they would look at what they are doing personally. But I took it to far and hurt much more than helped. Mr. Poore, I commend you again for putting your name out their for the world to see. You got on me for not doing it but few others are either. To everyone and anyone I have offended I am sincerly sorry. And May May im gonna tell tou again. I hope you have a Merry Christmas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan Roberts 29 min Mennen 7
Pistol 30 min Funky Bo Dee Meechum 4
Turd in a Jar for Sale 57 min Trolling 4New Mat... 8
Why are there no jobs in Paris? 1 hr anything is possible 23
Jill and Jamie 2 hr Kno my facts 9
... Single, well groomed, fun, educated, financ... 3 hr Posty 5
Shih tzu puppies 6 hr Dan1 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gleason Mortgages