Gleason High School cheerleaders

Gleason High School cheerleaders

Posted in the Gleason Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2011
opinions on the group of girls and their cheering?
Haa

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2011
They suck.
Joe

Columbia, TN

#3 Dec 30, 2011
I'd just like to know who the heck selects the cheeerleaders! Must be someone who is deaf and blind!!!!! In all my years of watching Gleason sports, I have been bewildered at the selection of the cheerleaders. They have never been good, or even adequate. Heck, our crowd cheers better than they do.

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2012
Joe, I thin it may be a good idea if you contacted the school to set up some practices. You seem to have expertise in the cheering sport. Maybe you could teach the girls a few things.
wow

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2012
Y'all are real cute talking about these cheerleaders on topix. It shows how scared you are to say anything to their faces. if you are so worried about the cheering skills why dont you get your asses out there and do it. stop being immature assholes and say something to someones face and not typed out on a stupid post.
Glad you asked

Murray, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2012
I'm not from Gleason but saw them at recent basketball game in another town. Several looked like Jersey-Shore-reject-Snookie-wa nnabes. Way too much time in the tanning bed with caked-on make-up. Weird. Is this what Gleason kids are in to? Is it really a Jersey Shore thing or something? That's all I could think of looking at them. I've not seen other kids in nearby towns with this... ehh... "look".
Mia Taryn

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2012
i'm a freshmen cheerleader for gleason. i suggest if you have ANYTHING to say about us, you need to get off this site and take it up with our coaches. it doesn't matter how much make-up we wear and how much we go tanning. we're up there to cheer. if it bothers you that much, confront the girls you are talking about to their face.
Glad you asked

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2012
Why would I "confront" a bunch of children about how ridiculous they look while cheering. It doesn't "bother" me that much and I don't care... lol.

If their parents and "coaches" (that's a good one too... lol) don't care enough, why should anyone else? I don't have any interest in the school or any of the other business. Somebody asked the question and I just submitted my observation.

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2012
If you have no intrest then why are you wasting your time on this post? However, to the cheerleaders...where are the halftime cheers? Where is the mascot at the basketball games? Where are the pyramids, backflips, toe touches, etc? Where is the excitement? What about some halftime routines to music? Give the fans some megaphones. There are somethings that you all could be doing more of. Here are some suggestions.
Wowww

Monroe, LA

#12 Jan 8, 2012
Wow, someone out there in this world is standing up for a no good piece of shit (noelle) wow. What is this world coming to.. I didn't know people liked her.. Everyone I know that says anything about her hates her. She needs to go back to wherevver the fuck she came from. Last time I herd about her she was pregnant. Poor bitch. Doesn't she have chlymidia to? Or herpes? Something like that.. That child is going to live through hell because noelle can't even take care or herself.. Much less a retard for a baby. Noelle is like a bull, Whatever she doesn't eat she shits on. Someone call social services, that baby will need it.
Noelle Dawson

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jan 8, 2012
Wowww wrote:
Wow, someone out there in this world is standing up for a no good piece of shit (noelle) wow. What is this world coming to.. I didn't know people liked her.. Everyone I know that says anything about her hates her. She needs to go back to wherevver the fuck she came from. Last time I herd about her she was pregnant. Poor bitch. Doesn't she have chlymidia to? Or herpes? Something like that.. That child is going to live through hell because noelle can't even take care or herself.. Much less a retard for a baby. Noelle is like a bull, Whatever she doesn't eat she shits on. Someone call social services, that baby will need it.
So you think your better than I am? Well guess what your not just because you think you are. Pretty sure not EVERYONE hates me, and if you don't like me then get over it, I'm not going anywhere.. and I came from alabama(: and I'm not prego, if I was don't you think I would have a huge ass belly by now?! No im not the skinniest but I don't look prego either.. and I can take care of myself, thanks for being concerned yet again. I don't need your sorry ass self worrying about me. So if you have anything else to say put your name in it or confront ME about it YOURSELF! Instead of hiding behind this stupid forum!

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2012
Noelle, now you know they are to scared to put their real names on their post.

Monroe, LA

#16 Jan 8, 2012
I thought this was about cheerleaders but I come to find it's about a bitch that I've never even herd of before. Why don't yall just make a forum about her and leave this one to the cheerleaders. Btw, the cheerleaders aren't bad. Y'all should be proud of them. they are doing the best they can, on the other hand, if this so called noelle started it then jump her or something. She will eventually shut up. She probably made this forum anyway... It's obvious.
Noelle Dawson

Longview, TX

#17 Jan 9, 2012
Pretty sure I didn't make this forum, I didn't even know about this website till yesterday when someone told me that ppl were talking smack on here, so you can getthat strait right there.. and whoever you are, your to scared to put your name on here too and ppl are afraid to jump me, if they was gunna do it they would have and wouldn't be afraid to put there names on here. And you can't judge me if you don't know me thanks.
wrestler

Stuart, FL

#19 Jan 9, 2012
Maybe the girls just need a new Coach. I don't remember ever having a problem before the river rat from Lake County took over!
Noelle Dawson

Longview, TX

#20 Jan 9, 2012
I know who started all this crap and brought my name into it. And she better get ready to talk to me tomorrow at break. And I bet she will deny everything, I don't trash talk her i don't even think about her.. so thanks for giving me attention I don't need.. I hope you read this.
this giirl is awesomee

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jan 9, 2012
Honestly Gleason cheerleaders are terrible Bc they don't look Like they want to be there maybe if they show support and smile and stopp Thinkin they are too good for it there is only two of them who are good and and the ppl who say bad stuff about noelle are mad Bc she sticks up for herself unlike alot of ppl ok noelle is just speakin the truth
Noelle Dawson

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2012
this giirl is awesomee wrote:
Honestly Gleason cheerleaders are terrible Bc they don't look Like they want to be there maybe if they show support and smile and stopp Thinkin they are too good for it there is only two of them who are good and and the ppl who say bad stuff about noelle are mad Bc she sticks up for herself unlike alot of ppl ok noelle is just speakin the truth
thank you.
this giirl is awesomee

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jan 9, 2012
Noelle Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>thank you.
Ur welcome lol:)
christa stewart

Memphis, TN

#25 Jan 11, 2012
i love noelle and i love the cheerleaders but ya'll do look like ya'll don't want to be there. i would do anything to be a cheerleader again but not for that bitch of a coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan Stewart 21 min formerbulldogalla... 2
Kristen Evitts 38 min Lol 41
My money (Dec '12) 1 hr Joseph J Clancy Jr 68
Steven Miller 1 hr Justsaying 8
Searching for dentist in Paris that does extrac... 2 hr just sayin 9
Bethel University accreditation 3 hr Yep 20
phillilip jackson 8 hr Bill M 16

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance