First Prev
of 2
Next Last
billy

Stuart, FL

#1 Aug 3, 2011
I heard he beat his mother and father up Sunday nite??? Does anyone know if this really happened?
alexis tipton

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2011
no it didnt.
newspaper

Millington, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2011
his name was in the paper this week for domestic assault. Of course, that's nothing new. he's in need of alot of help.
alexis tipton

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2011
yall really should leave people alone and stop runnin good peoples names in the dirt. everybody has problems incuding all of you.
kayla

Bristol, TN

#5 Aug 3, 2011
alexis tipton wrote:
yall really should leave people alone and stop runnin good peoples names in the dirt. everybody has problems incuding all of you.
Amen girl!!
Andrea Bailey

Luling, TX

#6 Sep 7, 2011
FIrst of all he did not beatup his mom. Yes he hit his father defending his wife and one year child.His father was mad and threw a can of bug spray that just missed the baby's head. I was there when it happened I saw it all first hand. If any of you have children what would you do to protect your family. If you wouldnt then you aren't much of a parent. So as Alexis said leave good people alone and mind your on business and take care of your family.
alexis

Johnson City, TN

#7 Sep 8, 2011
the only reason i said that is cause i want Brandon for myself. sorry if i offended anyone.
andrea bailey

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2011
well u wont ever have him he is mine
alexis

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 8, 2011
are you for sure about that. he is a man and the last time i checked he will cheat. so dont be stupid.
damon

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2011
id love to have his hot wife. those little dresses she wears drive me crazy. also like to see if she has anymore tats.
andrea bailey

United States

#11 Sep 9, 2011
thats rightt damon he sure aint leavin this for that
damon

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2011
so, you gonna show me all your tats? brandon wont care.
andrea bailey

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2011
i think he would care sorry bout yor luck if alexis is right he will be gone soon. ha fat chance of that right. lol
damon

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2011
oh come on. i will lick anything you want.
alexis

Johnson City, TN

#15 Sep 10, 2011
how do you know i havent already had him. you havent been there long and probally wont stay long either lol
damon

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2011
i will lick you too alexis.
andrea bailey

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2011
first of all i have known him his whole life you are like shit on my shoe you have never had cuz u dont meet the weighy criteria sorry aboit your luck everybody cant be me and samon if you would even look at alexis dont think of talking to me plz dont lower yourself to that
andrea bailey

United States

#18 Sep 11, 2011
ok so the more i thought about this the crazier it sounds. i have brandon he is not leaving me for u or anyone else. we are prefectly happy in our marriage. so u can say and do whatever it wont change us. good luck and i hope u find someone that makes u happy but it wont be my husband.
alexis tipton

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2011
i just want to say that was not me that said that stuff i defended him but it was not me who said that other crap.
alexis

Johnson City, TN

#20 Sep 14, 2011
or maybe it was i hear voices and am crazy..... who will you believe. i defended him cause i love him and want him. i had no reason for defending him. he did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black friday at walmart 58 min fed up 1
Gleason has went to hell 3 hr Marathonman 10
Kilpatricks 5 hr Zzzzz 15
I cant fake it anymore 5 hr Truth 21
Steven loines 14 hr Agree 13
Ashlee Hampton 23 hr watch out 7
Micheal Richardson Wed Guest 101 3

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance