Government Handouts
Hank

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Thoughts?
Bart

Maury City, TN

#2 Jul 28, 2014
Where is the line?
Hank

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jul 28, 2014
Exactly. Why work when they're giving away the farm. It has to come to an end eventually. They're handing out more than they're taking in.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Hank wrote:
Exactly. Why work when they're giving away the farm. It has to come to an end eventually. They're handing out more than they're taking in.
So why are you working when you can get the farm for free?
just someone

Paris, TN

#6 Aug 17, 2014
what none of you realize is that in todays economy there are a lot of families out there going without because there are no jobs. And don't try telling me there are if you look I have been looking for a very long time now my unemployment has run out and the only thing out there is nothing unless I want to travel to Memphis. unfortunately that is for a part time min. wage job wont make enough to cover the gas money it would take.
Hmmm

Dresden, TN

#7 Aug 17, 2014
just someone wrote:
what none of you realize is that in todays economy there are a lot of families out there going without because there are no jobs. And don't try telling me there are if you look I have been looking for a very long time now my unemployment has run out and the only thing out there is nothing unless I want to travel to Memphis. unfortunately that is for a part time min. wage job wont make enough to cover the gas money it would take.
You can thank repubs for their stupid trade agreements with communist countries. It will be the death of us.
Marcus

Little Rock, AR

#8 Aug 27, 2014
just someone wrote:
what none of you realize is that in todays economy there are a lot of families out there going without because there are no jobs. And don't try telling me there are if you look I have been looking for a very long time now my unemployment has run out and the only thing out there is nothing unless I want to travel to Memphis. unfortunately that is for a part time min. wage job wont make enough to cover the gas money it would take.
Really???? That's a joke, right?
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#9 Aug 27, 2014
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???? That's a joke, right?
Your repy suggests that you are the joke. If not, explain why, if you can.
TheSuperfreakZek e

Marion, AR

#10 Sep 5, 2014
Ya know, I wasn't even going to reply to you because all you do on here is stir sh*t up. But to get my point across I will. There are jobs, let me rephrase, there is work out there. Plenty of money to be made. A person may have to bag groceries, rake leaves, or wash cars, but the work is out there. Determination and work ethic go a long way.
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#11 Sep 5, 2014
TheSuperfreakZeke wrote:
Ya know, I wasn't even going to reply to you because all you do on here is stir sh*t up. But to get my point across I will. There are jobs, let me rephrase, there is work out there. Plenty of money to be made. A person may have to bag groceries, rake leaves, or wash cars, but the work is out there. Determination and work ethic go a long way.
Take closer look at which reply is associated with which post.
The Truth

Paris, TN

#12 Sep 6, 2014
TheSuperfreakZeke wrote:
Ya know, I wasn't even going to reply to you because all you do on here is stir sh*t up. But to get my point across I will. There are jobs, let me rephrase, there is work out there. Plenty of money to be made. A person may have to bag groceries, rake leaves, or wash cars, but the work is out there. Determination and work ethic go a long way.
Ok great! What time would you like us to show up at your house for work? Btw I've figured in gas, utilities, house payment and groceries! We need atleast $10 hr ok? You do plan on working us 40hrs a wk right? Or will it be 16-20hrs a wk these other assholes are working us? Which btw keeps us from getting any kind of help! The next time you are not going to comment...don't!
deb

Henry, TN

#13 Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank repubs for their stupid trade agreements with communist countries. It will be the death of us.
I believe that was signed by Clinton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Denton 24 min bout time 14
paraphernalia charge 52 min truth 4
Upper Standing Rock Directions 1 hr Help Please 1
Manicure 1 hr NO Soho 3
Look at this picture!! 2 hr livinglarge 28
Anyone no Nick Wilson? 4 hr Haha 19
Stephen miller 7 hr Vomiting 2
More from around the web

Gleason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Gleason Mortgages