Breakers Marina
Nice

Marion, AR

#1 Aug 5, 2014
Great, clean, rich atmosphere to dock your boat, no worries the marina is very well maintained, and security at nite was fabulous! I hear it was not easy getting a boat slot there but the live band at nite wasn't too hot but the service at the bar was great!
best that I know

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2014
The band changes from time to time if not every week end during the summer.

Thanks for you visit... please come back.
kurgan

Paris, TN

#3 Aug 5, 2014
Nice wrote:
the service at the bar was great!
It's the Breakers. They've practically got beer flowing from their garden hoses.
WTF

Jackson, TN

#5 Aug 6, 2014
who cares about the breakers.
theme matters

Marion, AR

#6 Aug 6, 2014
I went there on the 4th it was a friendly place where you didn't have young adults acting like drunken idiots. It's was nice to enjoy my drink without consist fowl language and drunks falling all over one another yes it had security and class!! I'm a senior and enjoyed my experience there I have told my senior friends, keep up the good work breakers!!!!
take a chill pill

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2014
WTF wrote:
Good... that's why you should stay at your red neck beer joint.
noseyguest

Louisville, TN

#8 Aug 6, 2014
It's nice to have the Breakers here but it seems to be more for the Uppity people. I'll stay at a place where all are treated equal. The way people should be treated. Also if foul language and drunks offend anyone they need to stay away from an atmosphere with alcohol and go to chuch or just stay home. Just sayin'
Bachman

Paris, TN

#9 Aug 6, 2014
WTF wrote:
Apparently you do, after all you not only clicked on a thread title that included the word "Breakers" but stuck around long enough to make a post.

Or you're a sniveling little punk ass no-life troll whose idea of fun is trying to rile up random strangers on the internet. And that would be sad.
Sam

Jackson, TN

#10 Aug 6, 2014
Bachman wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do, after all you not only clicked on a thread title that included the word "Breakers" but stuck around long enough to make a post.
Or you're a sniveling little punk ass no-life troll whose idea of fun is trying to rile up random strangers on the internet. And that would be sad.
I bet the Welcome Wagon doesn't hire you for a part time job. What a douche...
Bachman

Paris, TN

#12 Aug 6, 2014
Sam wrote:
I bet the Welcome Wagon doesn't hire you for a part time job. What a douche...
Eat me.
love my boat

Marion, AR

#13 Aug 7, 2014
Yes you buy a 200,000 houseboat it's like your home, I will pay for the rich environment and friendly people who live and work there, I shopped around at other Marina's and it's terrible how they were kept, nasty, run down no security what so ever. Paris landing was okay but to many non-owners walking the docks, witness some people looking threw windows of the boats (NO SECURITY)! People want privacy, and we'll kept marina to protect their investments.
Been There Done That

Martin, TN

#14 Aug 29, 2014
It is what it is. More of a polished turd than anything. Come watch Rookie act like...well, Rookie. The other entertainment worth mentioning is Dr. Bob's dumb, drunken, babbling ass. And to think...some of you do this all summer long. Does the same old shit not get old? John Austin...Deb's denim skirt....etc...etc. Oh yes...I've been to all the hangouts of the 'Mighty'...many times unfortunately... What would you all do if that mudhole dried up? Damn... Anyone with any real 'class' as was mentioned wouldn't be hanging out at 'the lake' in the first damn place. Puddle Pirates...You're correct... I have no class...but I'm workiing on it.

Jackson, TN

#15 Aug 31, 2014
Been There Done That wrote:
It is what it is. More of a polished turd than anything. Come watch Rookie act like...well, Rookie. The other entertainment worth mentioning is Dr. Bob's dumb, drunken, babbling ass. And to think...some of you do this all summer long. Does the same old shit not get old? John Austin...Deb's denim skirt....etc...etc. Oh yes...I've been to all the hangouts of the 'Mighty'...many times unfortunately... What would you all do if that mudhole dried up? Damn... Anyone with any real 'class' as was mentioned wouldn't be hanging out at 'the lake' in the first damn place. Puddle Pirates...You're correct... I have no class...but I'm workiing on it.
AGREE.....So many people feel EXACTLY the same way as you do! Well said:)
New businessman

Vilonia, AR

#16 Sep 9, 2014
Sounds to me like your a bit bitter, been there several times to hear the bands and it's just clean fun maybe your type of environment would be a Saturday night at the mall or walmart lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thanos (Jun '10) 4 hr foreskin freddy 74
Bethel university 9 hr The naturopath 22
Adam Tolbert (Dec '14) 12 hr Her9195 2
Blonde or Brunette or Red or Black HAIR????? Po... 12 hr Christ died of AIDs 4
Where is Brad Hardin 17 hr No Shht 2
Amy Gilbert Thu well_hung 2
Crystal callins (Jan '13) Thu amanda 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gleason Mortgages