First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FYI

Toone, TN

#41 Aug 4, 2014
Most people seem to forget that the D.A doesnt investigate the crimes.
The D.A only prosecutes the crime. If the police,troopers, TBI, FBI etc
bring the D.A a basket case, He better plea. Without the pleas and with some of the messed up stuff the law brings to the table most of the bad crimes, The perp would walk if brought to a judge . So Matt Stowes sister on here talking down our state and county and living in another state is at best funny and worst sick !! Farrah, worry about your own states mess please, We dont need your TEA Part Lies Here !!!
Johnny

Beech Bluff, TN

#42 Aug 5, 2014
The Question is, Will Matt Stowe prosecute his girlfriend to the fullest extent of the law if he gets elected ? This is not her first time to be arrested for shoplifted.. Guess we will see if he is elected if he practise what he preaches !!
Derrrr

Newalla, OK

#43 Aug 5, 2014
just a thought wrote:
You do realize if you take away the two largest cities in Tennessee we wouldn't even make the list. While I understand you are a relative of Mr. Stowe, do you really believe the drug culture is going to change because of an election? Not that I necessarily agree with some plea bargaining, the fact is, it does occur and would continue if Mr. Stowe were elected. It is the nature of the beast, that won't change. If you have a marginal case, a plea is accepted to garner the conviction. That isn't unique to this district.... The other items I understand were addressed and corrected as required by the state.
<quoted text>
The point is... THERE SHOULD NEVER HAD BEEN ANY CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE D.A. TO BEGIN WITH. It's like voting for Obama AGAIN. By all means, let's let TN be known as the Hillbilly drug state. Let's all do Hansel a few favors and then we can do WHATEVER we want!!! Think twice. Don't be afraid of change, and don't settle for the weaker link.
Derrrr

Newalla, OK

#44 Aug 5, 2014
FYI wrote:
Most people seem to forget that the D.A doesnt investigate the crimes.
The D.A only prosecutes the crime. If the police,troopers, TBI, FBI etc
bring the D.A a basket case, He better plea. Without the pleas and with some of the messed up stuff the law brings to the table most of the bad crimes, The perp would walk if brought to a judge . So Matt Stowes sister on here talking down our state and county and living in another state is at best funny and worst sick !! Farrah, worry about your own states mess please, We dont need your TEA Part Lies Here !!!
Was anything she said unfactual? Naw, I didn't think so.
ParisTN

Newalla, OK

#45 Aug 5, 2014
Johnny wrote:
The Question is, Will Matt Stowe prosecute his girlfriend to the fullest extent of the law if he gets elected ? This is not her first time to be arrested for shoplifted.. Guess we will see if he is elected if he practise what he preaches !!
Call him at his office and ask him. He'll be upfront with you. Would Hansel do the same for his brother who was just arrested for drugs?
Gary sulter

Springville, TN

#46 Aug 5, 2014
ParisTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Call him at his office and ask him. He'll be upfront with you. Would Hansel do the same for his brother who was just arrested for drugs?
Who ever is saying Hansels brother was arrested for drugs is nothing but a lier .100% lier . Trying to connect Matt to his girlfriend is easy but saying hansels brother was arrested for.drugs is bull.
WhoCares

Tulsa, OK

#47 Aug 6, 2014
Gary sulter wrote:
<quoted text> Who ever is saying Hansels brother was arrested for drugs is nothing but a lier .100% lier . Trying to connect Matt to his girlfriend is easy but saying hansels brother was arrested for.drugs is bull.
Liar* just saying
just a thought

Paris, TN

#48 Aug 6, 2014
First, how can you possibly equate this to "voting for Obama again"? Second, It doesn't seem Mr. McCadams was charged with any crimes. There were two employees that were charged and went to trial, maybe that is what you are thinking of? I'm not afraid of change, nor do I believe I voted for the weaker link. I believe I made the better choice of the two candidates presented.
Derrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is... THERE SHOULD NEVER HAD BEEN ANY CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE D.A. TO BEGIN WITH. It's like voting for Obama AGAIN. By all means, let's let TN be known as the Hillbilly drug state. Let's all do Hansel a few favors and then we can do WHATEVER we want!!! Think twice. Don't be afraid of change, and don't settle for the weaker link.
Larry

Bristol, TN

#49 Aug 7, 2014
Not necessarily a fan of this Matt Stowe but anybody who thinks just because someone wasn't charged with a crime (in this case Hansel) means they weren't guilty of any wrongdoing is just plain dumb or naïve. Hansel tried to make it look like he asked the state to come in and clean house. Well if he was the boss and he had a committee of his sheriff buddies from around the district that was supposed to be the oversight of the drug task force then who was asleep at the switch when all this misconduct was going on? If Hansel was the boss then the buck stops with him. I for one believe he didn't care what went on with the task force until some of it blew back on him then all of a sudden he's concerned about it. He has done favors for so many people across the district who gave money to his campaign. Gotten them and their family members off with nothing or just a slap on the wrist. He is the stereotypical good ole boy politician and he's made a living being pretty good at it.
Shirley

Bristol, TN

#50 Aug 7, 2014
Guess all the people who predicted Hansel would win big and made fun of his opponent for even thinking he had a chance to win will be eating a little "crow" tomorrow. Hope it tastes good! Let that be a lesson to everyone when you get too full of yourself and start thinking you're untouchable and above the law that is a sure recipe for disaster. Like it says in the Bible: "Pride goeth before a fall" Hope Matt Stowe and ALL the newly elected people from tonight all over the district will remember that and stay humble!!
patience is key

Lexington, TN

#51 Aug 8, 2014
Wonder if he'll be prosecuted now that he's out of his little play house?
While in his play house, he bragged that it would take a "special committee" to prosecute him. Maybe he an his old boss Gus can go play in the street together now.
just a thought wrote:
First, how can you possibly equate this to "voting for Obama again"? Second, It doesn't seem Mr. McCadams was charged with any crimes. There were two employees that were charged and went to trial, maybe that is what you are thinking of? I'm not afraid of change, nor do I believe I voted for the weaker link. I believe I made the better choice of the two candidates presented.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Across from Walmart 3 hr Drum34 1
Any girls still like threesomes? 6 hr I love bigirls 6
Jail 6 hr I love bigirls 7
Megan G. Not sure how to spell her last name... 6 hr tiredofevry1 7
Nick scherfel 6 hr tiredofevry1 3
smoking hot red curly haired woman at freedom f... 8 hr Blacktool 9
hottest female teacher at school (May '11) 8 hr Kde 11

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gleason Mortgages