What ever became of the Milan/Chad Ro...

What ever became of the Milan/Chad Ross episode?

Posted in the Gleason Forum

justwonderingnow

Monterey, TN

#1 May 17, 2010
Any truth? Any kind of conviction?
weird willie

United States

#2 May 17, 2010
never heard another word about it even in the Jackson Sun. must have pled guilty & they sent him on to prison.
justwonderingnow

Monterey, TN

#3 May 17, 2010
weird willie wrote:
never heard another word about it even in the Jackson Sun. must have pled guilty & they sent him on to prison.
I searched the Tennessee felony offenders and his name isnt listed unless he has a first name other than Chad.

Waterloo, Canada

#4 May 19, 2010
Not in prison.
justwonderingnow

Monterey, TN

#5 May 19, 2010
Why not? And I think he has another first name he uses sometimes, or maybe it's just an initial.

Waterloo, Canada

#6 May 20, 2010
Why don't you ask his friends or family if you want to know something.
justwonderingnow

Cookeville, TN

#7 May 21, 2010
Well, because he has no friends that I know of and I'm sure his family dosnt want to talk about it. I only ask the question. If he is in jail or prison then it's public record and I can find no record of it. So evidently, he got out of it!

Waterloo, Canada

#8 May 21, 2010
Well you obviously don't know much...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 7, 2011
guest wrote:
Well you obviously don't know much...
He is in prison in Tiptonville. His real name is Steven Chad Ross. Type him in Milan Mirror search. Plus he is on the inmate list and sex offender registry. He raped an 81 year old woman!
justwonderingnow

Cookeville, TN

#10 Sep 9, 2011
I looked. It is now there. I didn't realize they would list names of inmate offenders as well as those who are released.
wow

Barnes, KS

#11 Sep 9, 2011
He isn't released is he? I thought it said he was incarcerated and wasn't eligible for realease until 2019. But for the prison releases yes the keep them on for a while after their release. Maybe if they are on parole.
justwonderingnow

Monterey, TN

#12 Sep 26, 2011
I don't think he is released, I was just saying for the incarcerated as well as the released. What happen to him?
wow

Barnes, KS

#13 Sep 26, 2011
I have know idea what happened to him. I used to know him a long time ago and he was a good guy. Don't know what got into him. And maybe he has always been that way just never acted on it. Who knows what goes through these peoples heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best looking guy at freedom fitness 4 min Just Saying 26
Unforgottens 4 min Yup 3
Melissa Hart 11 min Just saying 2
john ramon (Nov '12) 41 min Mother of a victim 20
Who drives a with monster sings on it 2 hr Sam 4
Pepsi MidAmerica 2 hr Peter 28
Hottest Guy in Henry County (Aug '10) 2 hr logan 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gleason Mortgages