concerned

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

So finally the cops busted canyon keys and his mama Bridget Stanley for cocaine and weed. dcs took the youngest child Lydia cultra. guess someone stitched on them. any body know anything about this? several teenagers hang over at the home. what's the scoop?
concerned

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Not Dresden. but Martin k street
finally

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

She has been dealing to children for as long as i have known her. she also has sexual relations with underage boys. This lady is sick and she needed to be put away years ago. I have complained to police about her. bout time they busted her door down. hope her son's girlfriend wasn't doing the cocaine also since she is pregnant with twins. wow
fat then skinny

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Aint she the one that rides around with that old white headed lady all the time? worked at three j's in martin by dairy queen?
strsnge

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Read it in the paper. But got asked s stupid question about the bust. Can anybody prove she had drugs in the house? Well answer to that is. If you get busted for drugs and they raid your house and find drugs in it. Isn't that proof enough. Like whoever was buying and smoking at the house gonna tell you. They can ask his wife she was there all the time,but yet she says she knew nothing about it. OK whatever. Hope this answers the question. And vols want show you the drugs. Get real now. Use your brain.
unknown name

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

how about gleason they are always dealing with drugs and you cant go no where and see people doing drugs I think they need to be put away and officer hillard and king they are the biggest drug heads in gleason I know a person that lived there and everytime this person woud go outside the law would bother this person all the time I and would give this peron a lot of charges for no reason I think this is the most stuipedest thing I have ever seen in my life if yu don't believe this the come to gleason and you will find out on how the law is may god bless you

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Hilliard isnt on drugs, hes just retarded. King is an alcoholic. And the only drugs in gleason are the ones at the dollar tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gleason Discussions

Search the Gleason Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSenior 124,330
blacks in TV commercials (Feb '13) 27 min Katherine 95
Paris police officers state intentions to viola... 36 min Agreed 11
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 44 min NTMD8OR 58,286
Alisha Bell 1 hr WUT 3
Is Bethel University Really Broke (Nov '12) 1 hr mr 761
Sandy Roberts 5 hr happily married 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gleason Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gleason People Search