Next Last
tootsie

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2010
does anyone know about her reputation?
tootsie

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2010
I am sorry that I spellled one of her married names wrong. Her name is Susan Summers Thomas
Phillips? If anyone knows her can you give me
information as the type of person is she. I
have heard a lot of bad things about her.
Redneck

Dunmor, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Does She Have alot of anamals?
tootsie

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2010
I believe that her family has some farm animals. Do you know her?
Redneck

Princeton, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Is she an older lady?
tootsie

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2010
She is around 25 yrs old. I think she lives in Gleason. I think she has some horses. I think her mother lives in McKenzie.
Redneck

Dunmor, KY

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Naw dont kno her sorry for the miss leading info
Lisa

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2010
I have known her for years. She is a great person and an awesome mom. Her family is from McKenzie - dad died a few years ago and mom still lives there. I can't imagine why anyone would have anything bad to say about her. She is very well liked and has a solid reputation.
S_r_p

Paris, TN

#9 Aug 16, 2010
tootsie wrote:
I am sorry that I spellled one of her married names wrong. Her name is Susan Summers Thomas
Phillips? If anyone knows her can you give me
information as the type of person is she. I
have heard a lot of bad things about her.
And just what do you want to know about me?
S_r_p

Paris, TN

#10 Aug 16, 2010
tootsie wrote:
She is around 25 yrs old. I think she lives in Gleason. I think she has some horses. I think her mother lives in McKenzie.
who is this?
S_r_p

Paris, TN

#12 Aug 16, 2010
Lisa wrote:
I have known her for years. She is a great person and an awesome mom. Her family is from McKenzie - dad died a few years ago and mom still lives there. I can't imagine why anyone would have anything bad to say about her. She is very well liked and has a solid reputation.
Thank you,
Concerned person

United States

#13 Aug 17, 2010
I heard about your marriage and was concerned about him. I hope you stay faithful to him because I do think a lot of him. He is a good guy who deserved a wonderful person unlike what I have heard about you. He should have talked to some people in McKenzie before he married you. I am formally from Gleason.
S_r_p

Paris, TN

#15 Aug 20, 2010
Concerned person wrote:
I heard about your marriage and was concerned about him. I hope you stay faithful to him because I do think a lot of him. He is a good guy who deserved a wonderful person unlike what I have heard about you. He should have talked to some people in McKenzie before he married you. I am formally from Gleason.
And just who are you? Unless you are to scared to state who you really are... You don't need to be bad mouthing me honey, oh and please don't be jealous
yank

Denver, CO

#16 Aug 20, 2010
Why do people use this forum to bad mouth people. If you don't have to guts or balls to say something to someones face then I firmly believe you should keep off this thing and keep your negative opinions to your self. I don't live there but am seriously considering relocating there in a couple of years when we retire. Sure hope the majority of the population aren't this negative as the people that I have met appear to be friendly, but I haven't met many per say.
S_r_p

Paris, TN

#17 Aug 20, 2010
Yep that is so true "yank" I am the one they are trying to bad mouth, but as you see I have posted my number so that we could settle all of this in person and not the first call yet, so yes it does go to show how childish people are around here and even some of the ones that have moved off "concerned person"... But all in all this is just another small town that if you sneeze wrong everyone is telling it..
plaintalk

Stuart, FL

#18 Aug 24, 2010
need to clean up that yard! Looks like something form the movie WRONG TURN!. Lots of junk in the front yard and a junky old camper in the back.
crow

Stuart, FL

#19 Aug 24, 2010
someone said tutor lives in that little camper in the back yard. Now he does look like someone from the back woods! Is he related to them?
S_R_P

Paris, TN

#20 Aug 24, 2010
I hate stupid people, and espically the ones that try to get online to try and degrade other people, guess they are to chicken shit to say stuff to my face and get a southern style ass kicking. If you want words with me my number is posted, guess you people are jealous and scared...
mathis

Brighton, TN

#21 Aug 24, 2010
iam a little scared of you lol
kevin pummer

Collierville, TN

#22 Aug 24, 2010
i dont see your number anywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Francis Teem 18 min Just wondering 10
woman beaters (Mar '17) 3 hr The Ex 36
Facebook "411 and sale groups" 3 hr Old man 20
Emily Chamness 3 hr Curious 9
Serena Norwood 4 hr Eyes on it 16
Shirley and tony Forrest 4 hr Dont mean nothing 14
keith Adams (Sep '13) 8 hr Classical Gassed 4

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance