gleason high school sucks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#21 Mar 2, 2012
I go to gleason school. It may be tough but you are alive so shut up for once and stop complaining. Maybe the teachers don't like you either. Respect it even if you don't like it.
bulldog fan

Johnson City, TN

#22 Mar 2, 2012
why they dont respect the students or the parents
someone

Johnson City, TN

#23 Mar 3, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I go to gleason school. It may be tough but you are alive so shut up for once and stop complaining. Maybe the teachers don't like you either. Respect it even if you don't like it.
So, as long as you're not dead you're not allowed to complain? Wow! Ever hear of the first ammendment? Oh, wait, you go to Gleason School. So you probably haven't.
Fact of the matter is, if you're not in the "click", you're noone to the teachers there. They're all like that. Always have been!
bulldog fan

Johnson City, TN

#24 Mar 4, 2012
the only thing tough is the meat in the lunch room. gleason school staff has gone to the trash. We have gotten all the teacher no one else wanted.
Burt

Columbia, TN

#25 Mar 9, 2012
whatajoke wrote:
Wow....harsh words coming from you there....maybe you should ask God for an attitude change the next time you guys stand up to have prayer at lunch.
Is this the lunch room manager? I can't think of anyone else that would feel so strongly about this. I don't mean to preach, but I don't think God wants you to throw his name around like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Townsend (Aug '17) 6 min NoShame 37
Glen Campbell 15 min Whoknew3 19
Is cricket taking paris over? 15 min Lifelongparisian 1
Looking for a classmate 1 hr John 2
Poll Time Amanda Ellis 2 hr yoda 8
Samantha Frank 2 hr WHAYEVAyasay 1
Alyvia 4 hr Jus sayin 24

Gleason Jobs

Personal Finance

Gleason Mortgages