gleason high school sucks

gleason high school sucks

Posted in the Gleason Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 9, 2012
the title says it all about gleason high school it sucks completely and the teachers are no better.
sexy

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2012
yes it does suck
yeeaaahhhh

Jackson, TN

#3 Feb 10, 2012
gleason is the worst school around! Trish has made it a hell hole!!!!
School kid

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2012
Whats going on with the Seniors class not eating lunch out of the lunchroom? I have heard 2 stories.
Anthony eaton

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2012
We ain't got no time for the bullshit.
whatajoke

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2012
Wow....harsh words coming from you there....maybe you should ask God for an attitude change the next time you guys stand up to have prayer at lunch.
Anthony eaton

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2012
Atleast I'll put my real name and will state my opinion.
Guest

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2012
What's the big deal about putting your real name? Your opinion has no validity to it. In fact, making a stupid comment as such is very indicative of your maturity. Who cares if a group of ingrates decide to not eat cafeteria food? What kind of statement is trying to be conveyed? Wow! And you kids actually stand up to have prayer together!? Makes you look like nothing more than a group of hypocrites.

"We aint got no time for the bullshit.". Yeah, what an opinion! You should be so impressed with yourself. I bet you're right up there at the top of your class with opinions like that!

Who do you kids think you are? You do not operate that school. If you don't like it then by all means, go somewhere else. Otherwise, I suggest you take a sincere reality check, and realize your place and purpose inside those school walls. It's been nearly 20 years since I graduated, and attitudes like yours were most definately not tolerated...at school and most certainly not at home. School is not a place for statements to be made. Get over yourselves, and act as grown as you think you are.
school kid

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 25, 2012
ok dumbass quest. it was not said in school. and dont you dare make cracks about them standing up for prayer. they are all good kids and they are kids. am proud of them standing up for prayer and standing up for theirselfs. People like you should not reproduce. just cause you graduated over 20 years ago dont mean shit. times have changed and life as a high school kids is not like it was back in the 80's and 90's. So you just need to shut the hell up. Anthony you keep on, you are doing great.

To the class of 2012, Never settle for 2nd best, always stand up for what you believe in and what is right. You are the first and only class that I know of that has ever stood up for prayer at lunch. That in itself say alot for yall. Am proud of all of you for making it thru the past 13year in a hell hole and still have the faith and courage to stand for what is right.
John Brown

Columbia, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
What's the big deal about putting your real name? Your opinion has no validity to it. In fact, making a stupid comment as such is very indicative of your maturity. Who cares if a group of ingrates decide to not eat cafeteria food? What kind of statement is trying to be conveyed? Wow! And you kids actually stand up to have prayer together!? Makes you look like nothing more than a group of hypocrites.
"We aint got no time for the bullshit.". Yeah, what an opinion! You should be so impressed with yourself. I bet you're right up there at the top of your class with opinions like that!
Who do you kids think you are? You do not operate that school. If you don't like it then by all means, go somewhere else. Otherwise, I suggest you take a sincere reality check, and realize your place and purpose inside those school walls. It's been nearly 20 years since I graduated, and attitudes like yours were most definately not tolerated...at school and most certainly not at home. School is not a place for statements to be made. Get over yourselves, and act as grown as you think you are.
This must be the cafeteria manager saying this. Who else would take up for the crappy food. As for his opinion having no validity, you are very mistaken. If that were true, your opinion would have no validity. Either both of you are entitled to your opinions, or neither of you. Your choice. Please do not EVER talk down to someone simply because they are younger than you. Age does not imply knowledge, intelligence, nor credibility. I can tell you "who those kids think they are." The class of 2012 is among the most intelligent, respectful, and admired class to walk the halls of Gleason School in a long damn time. Oh, yes, and it does matter if someone is courageous enough to post their real name "guest".
John Brown

Columbia, TN

#11 Feb 25, 2012
school kid wrote:
ok dumbass quest. it was not said in school. and dont you dare make cracks about them standing up for prayer. they are all good kids and they are kids. am proud of them standing up for prayer and standing up for theirselfs. People like you should not reproduce. just cause you graduated over 20 years ago dont mean shit. times have changed and life as a high school kids is not like it was back in the 80's and 90's. So you just need to shut the hell up. Anthony you keep on, you are doing great.
To the class of 2012, Never settle for 2nd best, always stand up for what you believe in and what is right. You are the first and only class that I know of that has ever stood up for prayer at lunch. That in itself say alot for yall. Am proud of all of you for making it thru the past 13year in a hell hole and still have the faith and courage to stand for what is right.
Absolutely.
Guest

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2012
Lmao! Truley ridiculous. School kid, for the love of God...stay in school. If you cannot comprehend a post well enough to reply to it then don't. Mr.Brown, I most definitely agree about the cafeteria food; however, age implies experience, therefore knowledge and intelligence. I also agree with the comment about the class of 2012....if you are speaking about 20 percent of them.
Anthony eaton

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2012
I wish I was perfect like these guys, your saying I'm bad for cursing. Your judging; all sins are equal and forgiven. I'm forgiven everyday when we stand to pray in lunch.
The R3V

Kingsport, TN

#14 Feb 26, 2012
As do I Anthony... As do I but were no like everyother senior so our comments will get judged and stuff by ppl that doesn't know what happens there..
dgshtdg

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2012
God expects you to repent from the sins that he has forgiven....they should not be habitual. Oh and I read the above posts....no one called you out for cursing. And the only thing that seemed to be judged was your attitude...which seemed to be a pretty accurate judgement (which btw is not a sin).
Guest

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2012
Since when is telling the truth judging? Shall I suggest you take a look in Webster's? Oh, and the Bible I read (KJV) says sins are forgiven as they are confessed...not just by saying a quick 10 second prayer at lunch.

And to The R3V..."Not like other Seniors"...you got that right! I know several that have more respect than to get on here and say, I quote..."We aint got no time for the bullshit.". There's nothing "judged and stuff" about it.
The R3V

Kingsport, TN

#17 Feb 28, 2012
Well dear guest all I have to say to you is not to worry about the seniors were big boys and girls and we'll learn forgiven or not... And therefore your quotes around my post not appreciated because it's not just Anthony that curses if only you knew...
Anthony eaton

United States

#18 Feb 28, 2012
The R3V wrote:
Well dear guest all I have to say to you is not to worry about the seniors were big boys and girls and we'll learn forgiven or not... And therefore your quotes around my post not appreciated because it's not just Anthony that curses if only you knew...
True that,
Jebus

Morocco, IN

#19 Feb 29, 2012
whatajoke wrote:
Wow....harsh words coming from you there....maybe you should ask God for an attitude change the next time you guys stand up to have prayer at lunch.
How about you stop using god as a defense.
Jebus

Morocco, IN

#20 Feb 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
What's the big deal about putting your real name? Your opinion has no validity to it. In fact, making a stupid comment as such is very indicative of your maturity. Who cares if a group of ingrates decide to not eat cafeteria food? What kind of statement is trying to be conveyed? Wow! And you kids actually stand up to have prayer together!? Makes you look like nothing more than a group of hypocrites.
"We aint got no time for the bullshit.". Yeah, what an opinion! You should be so impressed with yourself. I bet you're right up there at the top of your class with opinions like that!
Who do you kids think you are? You do not operate that school. If you don't like it then by all means, go somewhere else. Otherwise, I suggest you take a sincere reality check, and realize your place and purpose inside those school walls. It's been nearly 20 years since I graduated, and attitudes like yours were most definately not tolerated...at school and most certainly not at home. School is not a place for statements to be made. Get over yourselves, and act as grown as you think you are.
I think your extremely ignorant and your opinions would be laughed at in that school today. The school has changed since Fraizer left. Im not saying its Trishes fault, but I am saying that the school sucks because of some of its staff. Its completely structured wrong and no one knows how to use proper authority. People get yelled at for stupid things. Teachers actually yell and scream in students faces. Whats right about that? Even if the student did something to deserve it, does it still mean its right? A teacher is supposed to teach...a student is supposed to learn...and a principal is supposed to handle those who dont do their job.....everyone in the school could use a little work....and this new mentoring program sucks.....nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
misti Townsend 19 min IKnowHer 5
Rose barnard (Mar '17) 33 min JUST SAYIN 21
silver Ford F-150 41 min wondering 1
Snitch Roll Call 43 min Ashamed 5
Will Fottest 56 min Exx 4
Do Right 1 hr guest 1
Brittany Walden 2 hr Nick 12

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gleason Mortgages