Robert Scott

Paris, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2012
anybody know him
Corey CH

Greenfield, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2012
That's not the Scott guy from Greenfield that gay-married the drag queen in New York is it?

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Probably and that's probably what she's looking for.
JR SCOTT maybe

Milan, TN

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Thats the only robert scott i have heard of
whowhat

Medina, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2012
anyone talking about a Lucas Scott Russell? Seems like a really good man.Whats his deal ? Is he a player or what, because I know he has been seen with a cute blonde girl from out of town a lot. Then again he is on dating sites because he sent me his # i was telling a friend and she said ,that he was with her he same night! So does anyone know the truth?Because , he must be a bad guy if he is telling her their dating and then alwayS giving out his #.
scott russell

Medina, TN

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Yes, I have seen him with a very pretty blonde girl and she doesn't live in Paris. I know he has been seeing her since the first of Oct.I don't know what his deal is because your right about the whole giving his number out to women . I saw them at the bar and they looked very happy together,but Ive heard he thinks he is all that.She seemed very nice and she was cute . Then again some men are just cheaters.I'm sure it want be long before she catches him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alyssa Jackson "Aly Rae" (Jun '15) 45 min Lol 12
dq 1 hr Jus sayn 4
Felicia Weatherford 3 hr Yep 3
Sarah at el vaquero 3 hr Dirty cops 18
unfair crooked police think they can whay they... 4 hr Dirty cops 14
Charita Cox 5 hr Been there done that 6
Pepsi MidAmerica (May '16) 6 hr CrispSucks 32

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance