bad small business!
H_d_r

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2013
I ordered a t-shirt from DW;BC and the letters came out. What is with these shitty craft sites! Her products are poorly sewn and does not hold up! And it is not just me that has had problems with the items. The word is out about her. I for one am never ordering from her again or from anyone else unless they can prove to me their products are better. Who would you suggest?
Mockingbird

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2013
I have heard quite a few bad remarks concerning the Don't Worry; Be Crafty site and owner. Their items have fallen apart a few times and they do not give refunds to the people they screw over. I have a friend that is very pissed about how the girl handled the situation. She did a sorry job on the item she ordered and would not refund the money or even offer to remake it. Sorry business!
hello

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Hello
H_d_r

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2013
Hello
brains

Memphis, TN

#5 Aug 2, 2013
wat?
well

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2013
3N graphics in Dresden is good
H_d_r

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2013
Thank you! Ill check that out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick M 16 min TnVet 13
Brittany Kemp 43 min Fifty 1
Be very careful 50 min Tara 18
April Feezor/James 'Bubba' Gibson (Feb '16) 1 hr JMP 5
mark stafford died in miami fl december 2011 1 hr Praying 2
Why do people take farm animals to the fair? (Aug '13) 4 hr Dusty 18
I miss harambe 4 hr I heart primates 1

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance