#23 Jun 13, 2013
fact wrote:
Maybe,,, everybody is sleepy...
Lol, or high!
Lacey

United States

#24 Jun 13, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>And you said you didnt talk shit! Well your man liked me just fine till you were on your knees in my driveway begging for forgiveness.
Then we felt sorry for you, and felt it was best for the kids for him to be with u cuz you seemed pretty unstable. Especially after crying to me on my doorstep (different incident). so keep talking. Sounds like you are the lonely one!!!
Look bitch he had been with me off and on the whole time and stop acting like your nasty ass gave him to me lol you didnt he didnt want you and still dont so shut up and i dont talk shit and ask you not to but like always have to be stupid hope your ready
Really

Trezevant, TN

#25 Jun 14, 2013
I was civil when you face booked me, knowing it was you all along talking shit about me on here. I know how to call a person out, cuz here you are admitting it is you!! I been ready, never did nothing to u but make you jealous I guess?? Really you should find a new hobbie sweetie cuz if your life is so great, why you gotta start shit on topics. You seen me comment on this topic and couldn't help yourself but to talk shit, AFTER you told me you don't talk shit about me!!! You are a liar, and a bad one at that. Get a job or something.
fact

Columbia, TN

#26 Jun 14, 2013
Really wrote:
I was civil when you face booked me, knowing it was you all along talking shit about me on here. I know how to call a person out, cuz here you are admitting it is you!! I been ready, never did nothing to u but make you jealous I guess?? Really you should find a new hobbie sweetie cuz if your life is so great, why you gotta start shit on topics. You seen me comment on this topic and couldn't help yourself but to talk shit, AFTER you told me you don't talk shit about me!!! You are a liar, and a bad one at that. Get a job or something.
When ppl do do not get enough rest it affects their memory and overall brain function... I guess somebody needs to SLEEP around more for the real reason,, REST... Also, lack of sleep makes you gain weight, wrinkle and age faster plus causes health problems and stress...
Lacey

United States

#27 Jun 14, 2013
Really wrote:
Shut up stupid and go wax your nips
promiscuous

United States

#28 Jun 14, 2013
Lacey wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up stupid and go wax your nips
tweezers work well but you're stuck with the herpes crazy lady. Lmao
Bad ass Bynum

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Jun 14, 2013
promiscuous wrote:
<quoted text> tweezers work well but you're stuck with the herpes crazy lady. Lmao
why dont you stop you crazy stalker bitch leave me and my family alone or its gonna get nasty its been 2 years i dont want you never will so deal with it go clean your damn house do something you should leave us alone i mean dat shit find some other family to stalk
Someone

Huntingdon, TN

#30 Jun 14, 2013
Dont get it wrote:
I dont get why everybody here sleep around
This question has only one proper response: Why not?
Really

Trezevant, TN

#31 Jun 14, 2013
Bad ass Bynum wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you stop you crazy stalker bitch leave me and my family alone or its gonna get nasty its been 2 years i dont want you never will so deal with it go clean your damn house do something you should leave us alone i mean dat shit find some other family to stalk
First: it seems as though Lacey is stalking me, by continuously putting my name on this we site. Second: I haven't been near or spoke to you in over a year. Third: I did tell you to go be with Lacey after you slept with her that one time and came back here saying it was a mistake(when my yard got messed up). Fourth: Your threats hold no weight with me. Fifth: My house is nice, it is clean, and it is MINE!!! Sixth: Bynum you are not literate enough to have wrote all that shit up there.
THESE ARE ALL FACTS
And I tried to make amends with your old lady the other day on face book, not the other way around, so tell her to leave me alone!!! And your new baby is beautiful, congrats!!
manster

Mount Vernon, AR

#32 Jun 14, 2013
Last time he went to jail she was screwing around. I know this as a fact.
hectares

Mount Vernon, AR

#33 Jun 14, 2013
I use to get his wife in the booty hole in their bed when he would get mad and leave home. They both cheat so I don't see what the big deal is. She use to tell me how bad he is in bed and she aint no firecracker either. I made her squirt once. Big deal.
hectares

Newbern, TN

#34 Jun 14, 2013
now i'm gay.
Factual Submissive

Martin, TN

#35 Jun 15, 2013
Because people would rather betray their families and God for their own pleasure, rather than enjoy the important things in life. I've seen situations when the couple will get back together (sometimes)at a later date, but it's usually because the men finally understand what they had and get disappointed in the different application of sex and the women are severely disappointed with the performance of their new lover or the size of the new lover's penis. The quicker the return home, the bigger the disppointment with the lover....always!
The "lead up" is always a bunch of game, but when it comes time to deliver "reality" sets in.
topnotch

Columbia, TN

#36 Jun 15, 2013
You ppl that sleep around and spew your drama on here are nothing but TRASH... And for those who post ugly replies to keep it going or insulting ppl should take your hot wax and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!!! Your lack of intelligence speaks volumes about how backwards you are socially, economically, and morally... You need to stop worrying about ppl sleeping around and pull your own filthy life styles out of the cracks!!
citizen

Mount Vernon, AR

#37 Jun 15, 2013
We are backwards and a bunch of hillbillies using a computer we bought at rentacenter. We ARE in gleason. We have sex with out siblings. DUH
Someone

Huntingdon, TN

#38 Jun 15, 2013
topnotch wrote:
You ppl that sleep around and spew your drama on here are nothing but TRASH... And for those who post ugly replies to keep it going or insulting ppl should take your hot wax and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!!! Your lack of intelligence speaks volumes about how backwards you are socially, economically, and morally... You need to stop worrying about ppl sleeping around and pull your own filthy life styles out of the cracks!!
So, all people who are economically challenged are socially and morally challenged?
topnotch

Columbia, TN

#39 Jun 15, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>So, all people who are economically challenged are socially and morally challenged?
Typically, yes.. Economics affects everything.. But, I didn't say that.. I just named the different reasons that cause ppl to act a certain way.. It's quite easy to understand if your NOT Mentally challenged also...
Someone

Huntingdon, TN

#40 Jun 15, 2013
topnotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically, yes.. Economics affects everything.. But, I didn't say that.. I just named the different reasons that cause ppl to act a certain way.. It's quite easy to understand if your NOT Mentally challenged also...
Here's is the sentence I referenced :

Your lack of intelligence speaks volumes about how backwards you are socially, economically, and morally..

Note the use of the word "and".

Or let me make it clearer for you: you appear to be stating that one reason reason people sleep around is because they are "backwards economically". Since "sleeping around" is evidence of moral turpitude, it would appear that being economically challenged is correlated with being morally challenged. In plain words: you have suggested that some people sleep around because they are poor.

Before you suggest that someone is mentally challenged, check to see that your use of "your" in place of the correct "you're" is not simply a typo.
topnotch

Columbia, TN

#41 Jun 16, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>Here's is the sentence I referenced :

Your lack of intelligence speaks volumes about how backwards you are socially, economically, and morally..

Note the use of the word "and".

Or let me make it clearer for you: you appear to be stating that one reason reason people sleep around is because they are "backwards economically". Since "sleeping around" is evidence of moral turpitude, it would appear that being economically challenged is correlated with being morally challenged. In plain words: you have suggested that some people sleep around because they are poor.

Before you suggest that someone is mentally challenged, check to see that your use of "your" in place of the correct "you're" is not simply a typo.
I can suggest anything I please.. And, it is a fact that a persons upbringing from different economic situations does affect ones morals, struggles, health, education, social status and many other challenges.. There are a few exceptions to the rule, as in your case for example.. Maybe your situation inspired you to make something of yourself, or pull yourself out of the cracks, or maybe you broke free from generation bondage.. It's apparent (you're) trying to find fault in my grammar, because my facts are real.. Also, why did you repeat the word (reason) in your 6th sentence? Let me make it clear for you. Proofread your own reply before your proofread others.
Someone

Huntingdon, TN

#42 Jun 16, 2013
topnotch wrote:
<quoted text>
I can suggest anything I please.. And, it is a fact that a persons upbringing from different economic situations does affect ones morals, struggles, health, education, social status and many other challenges.. There are a few exceptions to the rule, as in your case for example.. Maybe your situation inspired you to make something of yourself, or pull yourself out of the cracks, or maybe you broke free from generation bondage.. It's apparent (you're) trying to find fault in my grammar, because my facts are real.. Also, why did you repeat the word (reason) in your 6th sentence? Let me make it clear for you. Proofread your own reply before your proofread others.
Your comments about my social and economic background are based on unwarranted assumptions. I did not grow up in an economically disadvantaged environment.

I am a lousy proofreader.

Yes, you can suggest anything you please, but your original suggestion is based on stereotyping rather than on scientific research. The wealthy also sleep around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
qiana bailey 16 min nobody 4
Brandon Gream 1 hr Country 18
So many Powerstrokes... 2 hr Truth 17
ben fields 3 hr Concerned 3
Hit & Run @ RJs.. 3 hr Concerned 8
Michael Joe 6 hr Clair 7
McKenzie Medical center 6 hr okay 4

Freeze Watch for Weakley County was issued at March 26 at 4:14PM CDT

Gleason Dating
Find my Match