I dont get why everybody here sleep around

Since: Apr 13

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2013
They need Jesus :) lol
sham

Columbia, TN

#3 May 2, 2013
I beg your pardon. NOT everyone does. May be your picking.
I believe you are wrong

Jackson, TN

#4 May 3, 2013
I do not sleep around!! You must be hanging out at the Legion or Finish Line.....clearly a hot "bed" for pickin up drunk women
stupid topic

Dresden, TN

#5 May 4, 2013
Bored....and how small minded are you to think it's only here...Someone needs to get out more...
fart

Columbia, TN

#6 May 5, 2013
Their bored and sleepy I guess...
Lmao

United States

#7 May 8, 2013
I sleep around...But then again, I drive a truck for a living so I have to. Hard to sleep in one place while making a living being a truck driver and staying gone from home for days on end ;)

Since: May 13

United States

#8 May 9, 2013
David Phillips Is sleeping with my wife of 16 years & has befriended my yr old son. Wife Nena Arnold/Knott left me 1 1/2 weeks ago after meeting David. Now my wife and son live with him. Now I'm the bad guy for being upset with everyone
old friend

United States

#11 May 10, 2013
Who is everyone please I know of no one do u have names
lii

Dallas, TX

#12 May 10, 2013
In gleason everyone fks their own family.
the one

United States

#13 May 10, 2013
Well that's obviously not true. I've lived here for for over 14 years and never slept around or my own family. You need to stop watching wrong turn sh*t
Really

Trezevant, TN

#14 Jun 8, 2013
The women act like there is a shortage of men around here, they act desperate which makes their man want to sleep around cuz their ol lady won't leave um!
Country Red

Caruthersville, MO

#15 Jun 9, 2013
Crappy families.
come on

United States

#16 Jun 11, 2013
Really wrote:
The women act like there is a shortage of men around here, they act desperate which makes their man want to sleep around cuz their ol lady won't leave um!
And your full of shit my man likes me just fine maybe not yours lol
peeps

Arlington, TX

#17 Jun 12, 2013
Because there are a limited number of animals for these small town people to screw
Country Red

Stockton, MO

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Because you have what 5 sisters in the same town who have dated every man and woman rather available or not and now their kids are taking after them.
Really

Trezevant, TN

#19 Jun 12, 2013
come on wrote:
<quoted text>And your full of shit my man likes me just fine maybe not yours lol
Just saying. Women put up with a lot of shit cuz they don't want to be lonely, lol. Desperate is really what it is. Bet you'd do anything to keep your man. Cuz that's what the females do in Gleason! Pitiful!
come on

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Just saying. Women put up with a lot of shit cuz they don't want to be lonely, lol. Desperate is really what it is. Bet you'd do anything to keep your man. Cuz that's what the females do in Gleason! Pitiful!
No you got it all wrong he will do anything to keep me.and i think your pitiful and lonely lol
Really

Trezevant, TN

#21 Jun 13, 2013
come on wrote:
<quoted text>And your full of shit my man likes me just fine maybe not yours lol
And you said you didnt talk shit! Well your man liked me just fine till you were on your knees in my driveway begging for forgiveness.
Then we felt sorry for you, and felt it was best for the kids for him to be with u cuz you seemed pretty unstable. Especially after crying to me on my doorstep (different incident). so keep talking. Sounds like you are the lonely one!!!
fact

Columbia, TN

#22 Jun 13, 2013
Maybe,,, everybody is sleepy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Mississippi gurl 149,351
Interesting Places or People in Paris, TN or He... 1 hr Anon 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr ucanthandletruth 9,444
Amee Allen Northcutt & Don Hayes' Trashy Affair (Mar '11) 6 hr tarin 43
Ex-Spouse 8 hr smile 2
Guy with eyes on the back window of his truck 9 hr Lucky107 2
justin Owen 9 hr Mike 3
•••
•••

Gleason Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gleason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE