Diane Poole or Jack Dunning for Mayor?
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
citizen

United States

#143 Sep 19, 2013
Our chief is or will be soon investigated by the tbi. There are going to be several agents from home office coming down. Apparently he has been into some corrupt practices while playing cop. All I can say is if you play with fire you will get burned.
josh

United States

#144 Nov 5, 2013
what a bunch of liars here in gleason starting from the mayor to the peopleon the board to the city workers.

Dallas, TX

#145 Nov 20, 2013
Whos working at the big city police now days.
contrygirl4

Maryville, TN

#146 Dec 13, 2013
a lot of houses for sale in gleason these days I wonder whats up? well the city workers are setting up for chritmas I guess nothing to do.
here is the mayor tyhese days?
guestmembwr

Dallas, TX

#147 Dec 14, 2013
I thought we were going to get rid of this hick police department?
wondering

Cabot, AR

#148 Jul 8, 2014
When do we vote again for a new mayor? I think James Hines would do great at the job. And they call him by the title mayor anyway. The people on the board are the ones that really need to go
josh

Paris, TN

#149 Jul 20, 2014
gleason is going to be in real trouble soon
josh1

Milan, TN

#150 Feb 19, 2015
joke2 wrote:
diane needs to resign because she don't know whats going on she is never there only to get her check every month,she cleans houses,also takes care of someone 5 days a week and she has no time to run a city especially don't know anything . I think the people of gleason needs to wise up.
this city cant even remove the snow and ice on city streets what the heck are we paying taxes for???? yet they want us citizens to maintain the sidewalks at our expense that's the mayors doing and the alderman and women on board don't care,they buy vehicles un needed spend money all over the place and don't care about the homeowners here.we need to start a citizens group here so we all can see where the money is going
josh1

Milan, TN

#151 Apr 1, 2015
boy its real nice of the mayor to use the guys from the jail to clean her yard at her own house. maybe she is not supposed to do that maybe its a crime to use those guys from the jail.she really dont know how to run this city at all,she buys a pick up truck and does it on her own without a vote to approve it first, then spends the citys money on trying to find a water leak thats cost aprox $3800.00 do we really need her as mayor here in gleason?cannot control the people in city hall and she deffinately dont know anything.she dont have the time because she collects social security, cleans houses,and takes care of a elderly lady here in gleason besides being the so called mayor what a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Question 1 hr Its Illegal 6
Dog Nappers on the LOSE 2 hr Ruff Rough 3
Jason Kennon 2 hr Curious 2
Help I'm homeless! 2 hr Do you know 9
Darrell bigham 3 hr My Opinion 4
bpu 4 hr My Opinion 6
Jenny French in paris 6 hr Shameless 7

Gleason Jobs

Personal Finance

Gleason Mortgages