Diane Poole or Jack Dunning for Mayor?

Posted in the Gleason Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
GMan

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 17, 2012
What changes will Diane Poole make in the city hall if she wins the election.
Who will be demoted or replaced?
Gary

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Unless someone can tell me something I don't know, I will vote for Jack. So far I think he will be the best for Gleason. Although I think we do need some changes!
change

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2012
I would love to know what changes they are going to make. Gleason needs to grow, but it is going to take capable hands to do so. They need to do more than pass out cards.
timetogetreal

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2012
We do need change. It is hard to grow a small town like Gleason in these hard times. The Clay companies are the only real full time jobs in the area. We need to attract some new industry. Clay is shipped all over the world from Gleason Tn. Why can't we attract a manufactering company in Gleason to use Clay in a finished product! Look at how much freight could be saved on the raw material.
I agree we need someone with ideas and someone willing to step up and be a real mayor. I am not sure Diane will do any better than what we now have. I don't think Jack is Great but I am not sure Diane can do any better or maybe not as good.
I like her as a person but I just don't think she has what it takes.
needbetter

Henry, TN

#5 Nov 6, 2012
We need someone better than Jack Dunning. I have been in Gleason for 7 years and have not seen a thing that he has done for the town. Let someone else get it a try we will never know untill let them. Diane maybe what we need.
voted

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 6, 2012
A little ditty bout Jack and Diane. Two Americans kids growing up in the heartland......
voted

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 10, 2012
concerned wrote:
Im deeply concerned and troubled with the clowns in our police department. First off i think we need a different chief. This is a joke. And why do we have so many drug dogs, we dont even have much crime. We have more dogs than officers. I think some major changes in city hall as well as the FD need to be addressed. Ill vote for anyone other than jackie boy.
first off, Gleason has a hugh drug problem. All the dogs have an officer assigned to them. It was a joke when Stewart was chief, hell 80 years old cop. So you may need to learn what the cops do before you bash them!!!!!!!
hahaha

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Gleason and crime???? Im lost lol. Didn't even know we had dogs. Dogs are smarter than the cops lolololol

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 2, 2013
Gary wrote:
Unless someone can tell me something I don't know, I will vote for Jack. So far I think he will be the best for Gleason. Although I think we do need some changes!
it was very nice for diane poole the mayor of gleason not to be there on national prayer day and the former mayor was that was nice.we all know who runs the city when diane poole is not there she is never there she just wanted the title of mayor.
joke

Longview, TX

#11 May 2, 2013
They are both a joke. Someone needs to come here and redo everything. Our police and fire departments are pathetic. Our town has no industry. We are a dying little town. I dont see how we are not unincorporated.
aignal

Longview, TX

#12 May 2, 2013
There is about as much crime in gleason as men living on the moon.

Johnson City, TN

#13 May 4, 2013
diane poole should have never been mayor of gleason the city is a mess now that she has someone running city hall when she is not there.dont blame the cops its her and her council people, they don't know anything.
ghsteacher

Keller, TX

#14 May 4, 2013
The police are no more than security guards. Seriously folks we dont need cops on this town. There is nothing going on here. If the mayor and board had any inclination of sense about them they wouldn't have hired untrained dumb as bricks cops and let a drunk be chief. Im saddened ur little town has become a punch line of jokes. We as citizens need to step up and elect someone with our best interest in mind. Get rid of these clowns no wonder people laugh at them. Hey go buy more dogs. Money well spent.
quick

White Oak, TX

#15 May 10, 2013
The cops are a laughing stock. Drugs? Yea no more drugs than advil here. The mayor is a joke. Id rather let my dog be mayor and its poop be chief. Glesson should set itself on fire.

Maryville, TN

#16 May 12, 2013
diane poole does not even know whats going on the city workers 5 of them are always hiding around town,they should sweep the streets to do something useful.and why do we need 5 workers when they don't know anything.she needs to step down.
serious

Dallas, TX

#17 May 12, 2013
She needs to do something with this police force we have. Its a bunch pf barneys. A drunk for a chief. And two idiots with dogs that have more brains than the officers. Get real dian do something please.

Columbia, TN

#18 May 17, 2013
hey everyone now you can ride your golf carts in gleason on the streets, no city stickers, no license plates you can also ride your kids around town and have them hanging off the back of the cart. diane poole and the cops don't care.also they don't care anymore if you don't buy a city sticker for you cars etc
joke2

Columbia, TN

#19 May 17, 2013
diane needs to resign because she don't know whats going on she is never there only to get her check every month,she cleans houses,also takes care of someone 5 days a week and she has no time to run a city especially don't know anything . I think the people of gleason needs to wise up.
sorry

Gleason, TN

#20 May 27, 2013
diane needs to quit as mayor because she don't know anything she has someone else doing her work
hero 1

Columbia, TN

#21 May 29, 2013
well all the towns around gleason can bring there golf carts here to ride them on our streets and the mayor diane don't care about nothing at all.you can also come here to speed on our streets motorcycles to she don't care she just wants the city workers to keep her yard clean and pick up any junk around her house all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best looking fat women in Henry County 24 min Just saying 16
Amber gallimore 4 hr Darrell bigham 4
Anyone wanting to help me nut have ice 5 hr I know 3
Is bobby madding and amy hepner still together 5 hr Collier 3
Stacey bullion 5 hr Family 9
Amber Benham a.k.a amber ann in jail for drugs? 5 hr There 2
Horseback riding 6 hr Horsingaround 1

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance