Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9724 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Silvermaven

United States

#6515 Oct 15, 2012
People you won't have any recourse unless you wake up now.
http://blogs.nature.com/news/2012/05/anthrax-...

The criminals agenda is not to treat the masses.

Yet we Know they trial chemo/Rituximab in all the so called syndromes.
https://www.google.com/search...

We know they are now using or considering using Pam2cys for the soldiers infections. And we know the HIV vaccine trials infected the Thai with est. up to 30,000 reporting an AIDS LIKE illness in the vaccine cohorts. Because they failed to tell them what they were already sick with from previous jabs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just because they failed to see the infections once they shared their genes in prion synergy does not and never did mean they were not really there....

Which is why Insel has failed to produce even ONE antibiotic trial for the Autism pts. that so desperately needed them.

Shame is upon the criminals keeling US.
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/oct/13/tp...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...

Because the infections are in the Cancer class. Not autoimmune, Not Rheumy. Not Psychiatry.
Silvermaven

United States

#6516 Oct 15, 2012
90% of all Psych disease is caused by infections. They know it and so should you.

WWIII has been very bad and going to get much uglier very soon. You see there really are people in our Congress who have been giving away at least 3 billion of our US tax dollars since 1985 so they can keel US....

http://www.polygenicpathways.co.uk/BLASTS.htm
You can see the infections found in the psych and syndromes. Because HIVgp120 is Lyme is Prion that shares its genes with whatever it wants to survive.
Nashville Kat

Lexington, KY

#6519 Oct 17, 2012
Yes all the way
way

United States

#6520 Oct 17, 2012
no , it should be the parents choice
realist

Crossville, TN

#6521 Oct 18, 2012
3 words "flesh eating bacteria", that's right the girl that lost limbs and almost died was an herbalist (someone that takes herbs to heal). Had she had her "shots" she wouldn't have even bee sick.

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#6522 Oct 18, 2012
Hmmmmm...As been noted by many, who is woken up to the fact, that maybe the government and the medical industry, truly does not give a shit about anything other than profits, and the immunizations are VERY bad news. Here is a little bit of info, to "look" into.

http://media.adamdodson.org/var/albums/Useful...

This is a label of fluzone, read the whole thing, if not interested read bottom left and then the top right column.

You will see the label contains this "wonderful" anti flu agent named hemagglutinin, well its.. Just read this link, it will provide much insight on how truly GREAT, it is for EVERYONE!.

http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/101/motm.do...

Ouch, pretty ugly, and if one actually researches many of the ingredients in these helping vaccines, you will see lots of very bad viruses being injected into your body, that basically lines up your body for a VERY big virus and horrible side effects. Along with the ability to make yourself even sicker and create an even worse disease down the road.

Also with the flesh eating bacteria outbreaks, has anyone actually ever asked themselves, WHERE DID IT COME FROM, instead of learning the ways of "catching" it?

Take Care
Bob

Brighton, TN

#6523 Oct 19, 2012
Why cant people just leave us and our children lone.
Hands of our bodies.Take life as it comes, stop living in fear, enjoy today, All ways trying to beat pain and death and you forget to live. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!
Geeze

Sparta, TN

#6524 Oct 19, 2012
realist wrote:
3 words "flesh eating bacteria", that's right the girl that lost limbs and almost died was an herbalist (someone that takes herbs to heal). Had she had her "shots" she wouldn't have even bee sick.
Ah... do you know the difference between bacteria, you know, strep, staf ect... & oh, say, rotovirus?

Do you understand where vaccines are in this....?

Antibiotics?

Can you spell your own name?
Maggie

Parsons, TN

#6525 Oct 19, 2012
Whooping Cough on SERIOUS rise!! I pity the parent who refused immunizations and their child gets one of the preventable diseases. We are no longer in the dark ages and it is a shame when we chose to not immunize and put our own children at risk. More and more children arenot receiving this care and so therefore we will continue to see these diseases increase. I do not think it is because parent have researched the information. For most it because they are too lazy to comply.
heaven help us

Knoxville, TN

#6526 Oct 19, 2012
If the school system treated the undocumented children the same way they treat citizens then we would not be seeing the rise in diseases.

LC Schools do not require a birth certificate from them so how could we Document their immunization records.

Legal immigrants are required to have TB shots/testing that are documented to make sure diseases are not transferred from country to country.

Rules should be applied to all or none at all.

Wake up people
Geeze

Sparta, TN

#6527 Oct 20, 2012
Maggie wrote:
Whooping Cough on SERIOUS rise!! I pity the parent who refused immunizations and their child gets one of the preventable diseases. We are no longer in the dark ages and it is a shame when we chose to not immunize and put our own children at risk. More and more children arenot receiving this care and so therefore we will continue to see these diseases increase. I do not think it is because parent have researched the information. For most it because they are too lazy to comply.
Yep. it is serious. The virus has mutated & the vaccine no longer works.

Pertussis cases have been on the rise since the 1900's, even though 97.1% of the deaths occurred in fully vaccinated individuals.

Vaccine failure is to blame, not the unvaxed child.
Maybe

United States

#6533 Oct 23, 2012
Absolutely

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#6534 Oct 23, 2012
Immunizing your child could keep hundreds of other children disease free. Obviously because of the number of lives saved by these shots, they should be required and those who wont take the shots, should be removed from the planet.

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#6535 Oct 23, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
Immunizing your child could keep hundreds of other children disease free. Obviously because of the number of lives saved by these shots, they should be required and those who wont take the shots, should be removed from the planet.
If I told you sticking your hand in a fire would only hurt for about 10 seconds, and if you kept it held to the fire, the fire would give you super powers, and you would simply try it?

You would probably still say no right?

Well what if I told you I was a doctor, and REALLY promised to you that me and my colleagues spent billions(of your money) on research, to make sure they are "ok"? And yes we found out this method was indeed AWESOME, and every child should burn the ever loving shit out of their hands immediately, so they do not get left out.

This is EXACTLY the same theory of what you speak of. The "research" is about 90% wrong and invalid. The "medical" association keeps those "funds" and simply puts 10%, to the most hoodwinked "research" you can possibly do, and then promise it is ok.

Also, why in the hell do you trust the same "industry", that has the cure for aids,cancer,and many other diseases but fails to GIVE them to the people who are "sick" with them? Yes they do have a US Patent number for cures for cancer,aids, and diseases, but with no sick people, how are they going to turn those massive profits?

Take Care
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6536 Oct 23, 2012
Geeze wrote:
Waivers are easily available from any health dept.
The Constitution of the United States specifically declares a separation between church & state.
Read the 1st & 14th amendments.
Any agency receiving federal dollars cannot refuse your admission based on your religious beliefs, nor can they force you to accept any medical procedure against your religious/philosophical beliefs.
Tell the person at the school to show you where it's written.
They can't. Period.
Waivers? You support the idea that parents need to get permission to exercise authority over their families, and that it is the government that holds ultimate authority. Is this a true statement, because from what you've said above it sure seems to be.

The first 5 words of the First Amendment are, "Congress shall make no laws ..." which tells me that the Constitution and amendments are to restrict the authority of government, not to grant us privileges and call them rights and civil liberties.

It sure seems to me that America, the one I defended during Vietnam, the one I learned about in school, the one that many generations of my family have defended since the Revolution is now dead, and I'm not sure what has taken her place.
pdmerritt

United States

#6537 Oct 23, 2012
God took its place as God is the only exaCT form of both science and personality..
bump

Gainesboro, TN

#6538 Oct 23, 2012
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Waivers? You support the idea that parents need to get permission to exercise authority over their families, and that it is the government that holds ultimate authority. Is this a true statement, because from what you've said above it sure seems to be.
The first 5 words of the First Amendment are, "Congress shall make no laws ..." which tells me that the Constitution and amendments are to restrict the authority of government, not to grant us privileges and call them rights and civil liberties.
It sure seems to me that America, the one I defended during Vietnam, the one I learned about in school, the one that many generations of my family have defended since the Revolution is now dead, and I'm not sure what has taken her place.
I'm sorry but I agree with you. You cant even spank your children anymore. I thank you for your service though and your voice.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6539 Oct 24, 2012
bump wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I agree with you. You cant even spank your children anymore. I thank you for your service though and your voice.
For my own part, you're welcome. I'm just glad I never had to do the job I was trained to do.

I'm sorry too that I'm right. I had a friend in Wales and we started talking about property taxes, and he informed me they don't have property taxes in the UK. When they buy a home, the government can not touch it, ever. That's when I started looking more closely at many of the things we take for granted, and found them to be different than we assume.
gotta say

United States

#6540 Oct 24, 2012
now that there has been a arrest in the paper for a woman who refused treatment and continued to be out in the public with T.B. I'm glad my children have had their shots
WTH

Tullahoma, TN

#6541 Oct 24, 2012
gotta say wrote:
now that there has been a arrest in the paper for a woman who refused treatment and continued to be out in the public with T.B. I'm glad my children have had their shots
A TB vaccine does not fall under chilhood shots given in US.
Your measles and mumps and polio shots are not TB shots in the first place.
http://cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/tb/default.ht...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best vet for dogs? 3 min Jamie 19
Dumpster diving 27 min Driver of the bla... 4
Dozer work 2 hr brian 7
Hate the comers (Jan '16) 2 hr Comer needs to go 9
dcs (Mar '15) 4 hr Confused 6
Michael Joe Ridey (May '14) 7 hr Me E 29
Mckenzie Fooball 2016-2017 My Thoughts 7 hr True 17

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance