Jeff W

Medina, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2010
What do you guys know about Chris Bray? I've heard some interesting stuff..
haha

Lexington, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2010
yeh i have heard a lot,like he is cheating on his girlfriend, and that he quit church, and is doing drugs!
Bob

Murray, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2010
I know he professes to be good in church yet I have seem him at the bar a couple times drinking it up flirtin with other women..hmmm!
What

Martin, TN

#4 Nov 26, 2010
She's so sweet! I can't believe he'd do that to her! Are you sure?!
Gangsta

Monterey, TN

#5 Dec 4, 2010
Yeah i know he quit church. He definitely is not into drugs. Who did he cheat on his girlfriend with though. He is always with her and is engaged to her so i seriously doubt he cheated on her
Cindy W

Kingsport, TN

#6 Dec 16, 2010
Why did some one start this post? I wonder if Chris knows this is up here. Did he really cheat on his girlfriend/fiance? Why did he quit church? I can't believe he would quit church. & Jeff W-what type of stuff have you heard about him? Wow, tonight is the first night I have ever been on this site & I see this. How was he at the bar, he is not 21 yet?
sick n tired

Memphis, TN

#7 May 4, 2011
he did cheat on his girlfriend. someone i knew from bethel showed me the messages he sent her on facebook about wanting to hook up and then showed me the messages he sent AFTER they hooked up. He is treating his fiancee so wrong and she is one of the sweetest ppl i have ever met. I just hope he straightens up.
What

Martin, TN

#8 May 4, 2011
Then why don't you tell his fiance if she's one of the sweetest girls you've ever met??? I'm sure she would like to know what is going on or has gone on?!!!?!
she needs to know

Cookeville, TN

#9 May 4, 2011
@ "sick n tired"........ I agree with "What". If you have proof then you need to tell her. Or if its not true keep your mouth shut!!!! Or are you the one he has been cheatin with??!!
sick n tired

Memphis, TN

#10 May 5, 2011
alot of ppl have tried telling her. i tried to. she is in denial.i would be too. i was when my boyfriend cheated on me. i have heard alot of ppl talked to him about it too but he wont tell the truth to her. the girl he slept with at bethel contacted her also and then showed her the messages he sent to her facebook but she just said "somebody must have hacked into his account and sent those messages".
brittany-the fiance

United States

#11 May 6, 2011
Excuse me, but who are you? Noone has EVER told me about him cheating on me at all! Are we talking about the same Chris?! If you want to contact me, then contact me. I'm not about to sit here and look at all these people bash my fiance and then accuse him of cheating on me without proof? If you have proof, come to me. If not, shutup. I normally try to be a very nice person, but I'm tired of you saying I'm in denial when noone has contacted me about this? I'm pretty sure if the girl he supposedly slept with would have come to me, oh my gosh, we wouldn't be hunky dory. And the fact that you've supposdely known about this but wouldn't tell me because you are supposedly my friend is crap. Bottom line, if you have proof tell me, if not, shut up.
she needs to know

Cookeville, TN

#12 May 6, 2011
you go brittany!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 21, 2012
Jeff W wrote:
What do you guys know about Chris Bray? I've heard some interesting stuff..
And was is your interest in MY SON. I know this is old but if you have something to say or interest in him them talk to him rather than putting crap on the internet about him.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 21, 2012
Ok i realize this is an old post but really people. grow up and face a person when you have questions or if you want to be nosey in thier business. My son is not perfect by any means but i can promise no one on this site is either. if you have to say something then be man or woman enough to go to him. and as far as Brittany she is a wonderful loving person that I am honored to know. She stood beside Chris when his so called best friends bailed on him when he was sick and having problems. It is people like the ones bashing on this site that cause people to move away or worse....... get a life and worry about your own front yards!
Anonymous

Collierville, TN

#15 Feb 21, 2012
I think Chris is a pretty awesome guy. Even tho i ain't seen the guy in forever. He doesn't sound like ya'll are describin. I doubt he did any of that stuff. and go ms susan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gleason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles Nest Sold 1 hr Milkman 8
Need female attorney (Jul '17) 1 hr No your bee no more 11
drug court 6 hr Myxisadopewhore 2
lindsey parker how pathetic (Oct '14) 7 hr Lindsey 10
Taxes 7 hr Your county advisor 3
Just stop please 7 hr Steppin2 3
Attention Tubby Girls 9 hr Local 7

Gleason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance