Glastonbury bussiness that hires Hero...
Dave

Glastonbury, CT

#21 Aug 13, 2009
Right Carl. There aren't any educated addicts in professional positions. You are so clueless. Many addicts are wealthy professionals. Talk about veiled prejudice.
John Cleanliver

Glastonbury, CT

#22 Aug 14, 2009
Gburysad wrote:
Mr Upset,
I dont think you understand. It is never the person stealing; it is the drug. It can turn the best person into a monster. You do not comprehend that heroin is the most physically and mentally addictive drug one can do. You seem to not know much about addiction. I can only hope and pray it does not happen to someone in your family; what would you do if it was your neice? If you knew anything about a problem like this you would be helping not hurting.
Gburysad,

Thank you for proving in public fashion that you're a MORON!
boondock saint 1

Glastonbury, CT

#23 Feb 25, 2010
addresses! we want addresses of these scumbags. anyone sedlling anything more than a bag of weed should be very afraid in glastonbury.

post addresses
2nd Ammendment

Glastonbury, CT

#24 Feb 25, 2010
This is why you carry - all the time, every time; with one in the pipe.
Yellow Rose

United States

#26 Mar 3, 2010
Yes. Ninety Six wyllys has serious dealers. Ninety six. Blue house. Tan minivan there.
IKNOWYOU

Glastonbury, CT

#27 May 10, 2010
Pipe??........Did someone say PIPE?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#28 May 17, 2010
Get rid of the Village and you get rid of a lot of the area drug dealers.

Location hidden

#29 May 17, 2010
Yellow Rose wrote:
Yes. Ninety Six wyllys has serious dealers. Ninety six. Blue house. Tan minivan there.
Biggest tribe of drug dealers in town.
right under your nose

Manchester, CT

#30 Jun 1, 2010
ummmm brians a narc(sets other people up to get arrested for bullshit, while HE HIMSELF gets high and sellf drugs to whoever, whenever, wherever. THe police of that town/area are fucking idiots. The drugs will never be completely gone, everythings just made more public these days. Other people like DAN DUFFORD(infamous name around the area) are hired by the cops, while being long time known users/sellers, and PAYED BY THE POLICE FOR PLACES TO LIVE AND OTHER COMODITIES AND KEPT OUT OF PRISON JUST FOR GIVING INFORMATION AND SETTING OTHER PEOPLE UP WHILE HE HIMSELF IS ONE OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS DRUG USERS, SELLERS, AND THIEFS AROUND TOWN. talk about fucking corruption. the 15 people who were arrested recently are nothing compared to the one who gave them up! get a fucking clue. and your facts straight. and make some arrests that are worth your pathetic payroll, instead of busting kids and adults who dont have money to get bailed out and get rediculous bonds set over the pettiest bullshit.
the village stinks

Glastonbury, CT

#31 Jun 2, 2010
the cops in Glastonbury are too busy screwing women that want their kids let go free. they love one woman at 88 wyllys in the village. her kid was nothing but trouble, trouble, trouble, but a quick romp and the cops would look the other way--just like they do with the drug dealing clan at 96 wyllys.
Figures

Glastonbury, CT

#32 Jun 10, 2010
right under your nose wrote:
ummmm brians a narc(sets other people up to get arrested for bullshit, while HE HIMSELF gets high and sellf drugs to whoever, whenever, wherever. THe police of that town/area are fucking idiots. The drugs will never be completely gone, everythings just made more public these days. Other people like DAN DUFFORD(infamous name around the area) are hired by the cops, while being long time known users/sellers, and PAYED BY THE POLICE FOR PLACES TO LIVE AND OTHER COMODITIES AND KEPT OUT OF PRISON JUST FOR GIVING INFORMATION AND SETTING OTHER PEOPLE UP WHILE HE HIMSELF IS ONE OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS DRUG USERS, SELLERS, AND THIEFS AROUND TOWN. talk about fucking corruption. the 15 people who were arrested recently are nothing compared to the one who gave them up! get a fucking clue. and your facts straight. and make some arrests that are worth your pathetic payroll, instead of busting kids and adults who dont have money to get bailed out and get rediculous bonds set over the pettiest bullshit.
That place is a cesspool. The cops a inept.
Robbed and Mad

Glastonbury, CT

#33 Jun 11, 2010
right under your nose wrote:
I live right near there. Where does he live? What does he drive? Who is Brian?
U Must B Kidding

Glastonbury, CT

#34 Nov 17, 2010
There are a lot of drug dealers in the north end of town. These drugs dealers never get busted. Why? Year after year they continue to operate and never get busted. Are the cops buying from them?? What's the deal?
a slap to your head

Madawaska, ME

#36 Feb 8, 2011
Have any of you people stepped outside your little glastonbury connecticut and see the world around you??? I'll tell you why there are "dealers in the village" its cuz of rich asshole pricks like all of you who widen the poverty gap with your daddy money and truss funds. You want to get rid of the problem???? STOP GIVING LITTLE DAVEY SO MUCH GOD DAMN MONEY WHEN HE HASN'T WORKED A DAY FOR IT! And what do you know about police corruption? Don't you know its your property tax from your chattam hill estates that pays for this? YOur all a bunch of racist meatheads.

Location hidden

#37 Feb 8, 2011
What's a "truss" fund?
wake up-22fromgbury

Glastonbury, CT

#38 Feb 9, 2011
I find it very funny that these people are all talking so much trash about "the village"..although some of these drugs are being trafficked through this area, what everyone is missing, is that they are being purchased by people living nowhere even close to this vicinity. with drugs such as heroin, selling at a decently high price, most of the users are from more of the "upper class" areas of town. One of my friends from town died of a heroin overdose, and was from nowhere near the village. People need to quit playing the blame game, and focus on the real problem at hand. Get some control on your kids so they're not out ruining their lives, keep track of who they're with. take some responsibility.
Get A Clue

Glastonbury, CT

#39 Feb 9, 2011
A lot of those rich kids practically live in the Village because that's where their dealers live. If the rich parents want to keep track of who their kids are with then they should be driving through the village.

I live near the village. These supposed poor people have parties that last into the night. Loud parties. Call the cops and they do nothing. Honking car horns at all hours. People whooping it up. Domestic disputes that take place out on front lawns in the middle of the night. Again the cops do nothing. People throwing trash from cars.

For those of us who live near there we're the ones dealing with the problems of that place. There's one woman who lives near Prospect street. You can see her house from up on Prospect. She lives near the end of the Village. She shrieks so loud when she gets into fights that we can hear every f bomb even though we live in a house on a nearby street. We can hear even when the windows are closed in winter. This shreiking and arguing usually takes place in the middle of the night. Some of us like to sleep because we actually have jobs. The cops do nothing.

You want to deal with all that crap? Drug customers from the rich sections or not these people are a pain to live near.
Get A Clue

Glastonbury, CT

#40 Feb 9, 2011
Yellow Rose wrote:
That's the place.
Shelby

United States

#41 Feb 11, 2011
Dan Dufford passed away and coming from one of his long time friends I'm disgusting by reading all these negative comments people make mistakes grow up and think about the persons friends and family before you pass judgment

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#42 Feb 13, 2011
I mean what can I say about this, why they are doing this and for what purpose they are doing it. This is something which is what beyond my thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glastonbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glastonbury Panera (Aug '11) Jan 21 Useless Bas Turds 7
News Guilty Plea Entered In Ecstasy Case (Nov '07) Jan 13 Diana 25
News Hospital made more than 1m from parking charges Dec '15 paid parkin not f... 1
Beware of This Company-Andrews Oil Company, The... (Oct '11) Dec '15 westhartford 10
News Panel In Manchester Answers Questions About Islam (Jun '15) Oct '15 Frederick W Harde... 26
News Norwalk Accepts the Mayor's Challenge for Safer... (Jun '15) Oct '15 Henry 2
News Child rapist jailed for 15-20 years (Apr '08) Jul '15 John L 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glastonbury Mortgages