First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Resident

Mckeesport, PA

#1 May 4, 2010
Congratulations to Shawn Deverese....The DEA came into town last week and did an audit of the evidence locker that he WAS in charge of. He was cleared and everything accounted for. But with that said he turned over the keys to the evidence locker to of all people Benoit which lost the $4000.00 from Chuggers along with Keifer. So next time you want to blame Shawn look at Barney and his crew. Oh and by the way, why was benoit not reprimanded for damaging the SUV during the winter storms and not reporting it. Another one gets away with something in this town. He should be held accountable for the damages since his stupidity to try to plow with an SUV caused the damage without a plow attached.
yea

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 4, 2010
dope dealers cut deverses yard enough said the young kid calls himself dboy for christs sake. dope boy a hustler of illegal narcotics. they are goons, wonder if they pay business privilege taxes in glassport.
Who Cares

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 May 5, 2010
Resident wrote:
Congratulations to Shawn Deverese....The DEA came into town last week and did an audit of the evidence locker that he WAS in charge of. He was cleared and everything accounted for. But with that said he turned over the keys to the evidence locker to of all people Benoit which lost the $4000.00 from Chuggers along with Keifer. So next time you want to blame Shawn look at Barney and his crew. Oh and by the way, why was benoit not reprimanded for damaging the SUV during the winter storms and not reporting it. Another one gets away with something in this town. He should be held accountable for the damages since his stupidity to try to plow with an SUV caused the damage without a plow attached.
And who are you that you are informed of what the DEA does?
Mike

Mckeesport, PA

#4 May 5, 2010
Deverse IS a drug dealer . Always was! One day the DEA will be on his ass along with his lover, Dimarco.
Former resident

Mckeesport, PA

#5 May 5, 2010
Deverse use to sell coke while working the door at the SOI back in the day!
old timer

Mckeesport, PA

#6 May 5, 2010
Former resident wrote:
Deverse use to sell coke while working the door at the SOI back in the day!
As did Demarco at Johnny K's when he was the bouncer.
ha ha ha ha

Wadsworth, OH

#7 May 5, 2010
Resident wrote:
lets take a vote. press one if you think this post if from his wife kathy. or press two if you think its his girl friend plisco coming to his rescue.

Resident

Mckeesport, PA

#8 May 6, 2010
No Idiot just a resident that knows what goes on in Glassport. Go ask your new mayor moron because he asked for the audit. Does everyone on this post have an IQ of 70. Constantly complaining instead of being positive about a DEA audit and not complaining that your tax dollars was spent to fix a vehicle that a cop caused damage to out of stupidity.
ha ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> lets take a vote. press one if you think this post if from his wife kathy. or press two if you think its his girl friend plisco coming to his rescue.
Resident

Mckeesport, PA

#9 May 6, 2010
Go ask your mayor, he requested the audit.........Oh who am I. A resident of Glassport sick of hearing all the complaints about Deverse. Is everyone so squeeky clean here that you feel the need to have a B*tch fest about everyone else.
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
And who are you that you are informed of what the DEA does?
Future Ex Glassporter

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 May 6, 2010
Resident, I'm not one for negativity but I have to agree with the rest of the bloggers. Something just isn't right down at the police station and knowing first hand about certain things, just makes me wonder? I have one question, when was the last large drug sweep or arrest in our town? I believe the head of our drug task force should answer that in front of the council and residents. If I don't perform at work in a manner expected, then I'm out on the street. Just a thought?
GLASSPORTER

Mckeesport, PA

#12 May 6, 2010
ANOTHER INTERESTING THOUGHT--HOW WOULD ANY RESIDENT KNOW ABOUT THE DEA AUDITING THE POLICE STATION WHEN IT HAS NEVER BEEN BEEN PUT OUT THERE? FOR PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE - SURE WAS A SURPRISE TO ME!
MAKES YOU WONDER (NOT REALLY) I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS WHO "RESIDENT" IS. JUST GIVING YOURSELF ANOTHER UNDESERVED PAT ON YOUR BACK???????
Resident

Mckeesport, PA

#13 May 6, 2010
It sounds to me like the Deverse haters mite be some of the spineless officers that work here. Probably the one who holds rank and does nothing but take a pay check. Or a relative that clearly has no idea what there saying. You people know all this first hand garbage but talk out of your a--. Man up... hahaha
Shark

Mckeesport, PA

#14 May 6, 2010
Suprise to me also, because it wasnt the DEA. It was the DA`s office. again someone who thinks they kmow whats going on..
Resident

New Kensington, PA

#15 May 6, 2010
U really think u no people that personally to announce to a town that they are drug dealers. Come out of the closet you coward. How about a mayor that runs around threatening his constituants of glassport. What stupid voters we have here. And what does someone else want the job at mr deverses is that y there is sour grapes. And by the way idiot d boy stands for dough boi. He's been workin since he was 12 makin his own way. If you really think u no everything why would these people live in this shithole. Keep the slander going. Everybody is having an awesome time. By the way look at all the parents who have no control over their children runnin rampid through this town. How could somebody feel good about slandering enough that it could take food from a kids mouth. Sleep on that COWARD!!!
no name

United States

#16 May 6, 2010
its funny how everyone on here can talk and talk when they have something to say about people they dont know. and its pretty funny how the mayor has NO CLUE how to run glassport maybe soon everyone in this town will realize!
no name

United States

#17 May 6, 2010
Wow funny how everyone can talk shit bbut noone has the balls to say who you are haha wow grow up.
Resident

Mckeesport, PA

#18 May 6, 2010
Well let me tell you idiot who I am. A social worker that works for living and lives in glassport. I pay my bills, taxes and buy what I want and need. I am female and a mother of 4 grown children. So please bring it on cause I am sick of hearing the wining and complaining about everyone except yourselves. Remember that old saying clean your own door step first. Maybe people should consider that saying before getting on a web site and accuse and blame. Go talk to your wonderful new mayor and ask again why We as tax payers are paying for a damaged vehicle that Benoit caused. Ask Evanivich why he did not want to salt side roads, TO SAVE MONEY while putting residents at risk. That is true! Oh and hire little jeeps to push snow around this past winter. welcome to the new and screwed up Glassport!
GLASSPORTER wrote:
ANOTHER INTERESTING THOUGHT--HOW WOULD ANY RESIDENT KNOW ABOUT THE DEA AUDITING THE POLICE STATION WHEN IT HAS NEVER BEEN BEEN PUT OUT THERE? FOR PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE - SURE WAS A SURPRISE TO ME!
MAKES YOU WONDER (NOT REALLY) I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS WHO "RESIDENT" IS. JUST GIVING YOURSELF ANOTHER UNDESERVED PAT ON YOUR BACK???????

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#19 May 6, 2010
no name wrote:
Wow funny how everyone can talk shit bbut noone has the balls to say who you are haha wow grow up.
What is funny is the fact that this post is coming from a guy who has no name, literally and does not even show where the IP is logging on at.

Location hidden

#20 May 6, 2010
Resident wrote:
U really think u no people that personally to announce to a town that they are drug dealers. Come out of the closet you coward. How about a mayor that runs around threatening his constituants of glassport. What stupid voters we have here. And what does someone else want the job at mr deverses is that y there is sour grapes. And by the way idiot d boy stands for dough boi. He's been workin since he was 12 makin his own way. If you really think u no everything why would these people live in this shithole. Keep the slander going. Everybody is having an awesome time. By the way look at all the parents who have no control over their children runnin rampid through this town. How could somebody feel good about slandering enough that it could take food from a kids mouth. Sleep on that COWARD!!!
This whole post makes no sense at all! Maybe calm down and bit and read over your post before hitting send. I'm not a good speller at all, but dude you need to take some time.

Location hidden

#21 May 6, 2010
Resident wrote:
Well let me tell you idiot who I am. A social worker that works for living and lives in glassport. I pay my bills, taxes and buy what I want and need. I am female and a mother of 4 grown children. So please bring it on cause I am sick of hearing the wining and complaining about everyone except yourselves. Remember that old saying clean your own door step first. Maybe people should consider that saying before getting on a web site and accuse and blame. Go talk to your wonderful new mayor and ask again why We as tax payers are paying for a damaged vehicle that Benoit caused. Ask Evanivich why he did not want to salt side roads, TO SAVE MONEY while putting residents at risk. That is true! Oh and hire little jeeps to push snow around this past winter. welcome to the new and screwed up Glassport!
<quoted text>
Funny that you are yelling at people, who really are throwing out stupid allegations, but then you are doing the same thing. The only thing that makes you different, in your own mind, is that you think your side is right which is stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council borrowing MILLIONS to pay for their STU... 3 hr Harry 52
Who Feels Sorry For No Shame Sneaking out Town ... 18 hr Chooky 2
stop snitching 20 hr Darren Wilson 9
Queeg and cronies won nothing Mon insightful research 39
Wrecks and bridges are shut down and Glassport ... Sun lolz 27
sasd okay's gas drilling on 91 acres including ... Sun concerned taxpayer 12
Where is 161 getting all this money? Sun YouWearAMask 23
Glassport Dating
Find my Match

Glassport People Search