Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19151 Apr 3, 2012
A gay pride flag flying at a U.S. military base in Afghanistan...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

The good results of just one of many Obama campaign promises that he kept.
Lauren

Greencastle, PA

#19152 Apr 3, 2012
1 Cross
3 Nails
____
4 Given
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#19153 Apr 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:

Thaaaa,isn't that nice, do they dance and sing like the village

people?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#19154 Apr 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

The President's numbers keep climbing.

Those two polls last week that over-sampled Republicans were just an aberration.

The President's right on track for another landslide victory.

LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#19155 Apr 3, 2012
Dan the Man
York Springs, PA

sez

We have a democratically elected President implementing the policies the voters asked him to when they elected him.

Obama is simply doing what he ran on and what the voters elected him to do.

This apocalyptic AM radio bullshit is nothing but paranoid hysteria based in nothing but a fear monger's desire to get rich at the expense of gullible rubes.

obummer the Chicago gangland Marxist community

organizer "speaks."

Obama, during a joint press conference Monday with the leaders of Canada and Mexico, said he's "confident" the law will be upheld, but cautioned the "unelected" court against reaching any other conclusion.

In doing so, Obama invoked what he described as conservative concerns about judicial activism.

But Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, called it a "fantasy" to think "every law you like is constitutional and every Supreme Court decision you don't is 'activist.'"

"Judicial activism or restraint is not measured by which side wins but by whether the Court correctly applied the law," he said.
just my opinion

Greencastle, PA

#19156 Apr 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Trayvon Martin shooting: It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say
As the Trayvon Martin controversy splinters into a debate about self-defense, a central question remains: Who was heard crying for help on a 911 call in the moments before the teen was shot?
A leading expert in the field of forensic voice identification sought to answer that question by analyzing the recordings for the Orlando Sentinel.
His result: It was not George Zimmerman who called for help.
----------
But...but...but...NBC edited out the question that Zimmerman responded to by saying, "He looks black" so obviously this is a frame-job by the media.
So what if Zimmerman's story keeps changing. So what if what he says doesn't match up to the evidence. If NBC edited down their tape for time then OBVIOUSLY Zimmerman is being framed.
It's stunning that the right in this country, who claims to be all about law and order, is working so hard to protect a man who killed an innocent child in cold blood and a police department who helped him cover it up.
Yes I heard the same thing. My only problem with this is that they only say 2 experts. What experts?

I have to put more weight on the actual eye witness that saw a 6 foot black man on top of a smaller man. The witness said the man on the bottom was yelling for help.

The photo of Zimmerman has been enlarged and there IS an injury to back of his head, just like he said. I think both played a role. Zimmerman was over anxious and Martin was confrontive and it led to what happened.

I have a problem with the media, they are always too quick to blame.
The media and some of the public had the Duke Lacrosse players tried and convicted without a trial, and it turned out the woman that was supposedly raped had made the story up.

Someone brought up Richard Jewell and how the media (mainly NBC) had him tried and convicted. Turned out he was a hero and NBC ended up being sued by him.

Now you have NBC doctoring the 911 call to make it look racist.
And 2 supposed experts that said it wasn't Zimmerman crying for help, when the actual eye witness said it was.

Quite honestly this is just another rush to judgement by a small group of people. There is a thread on Trayvon Martin. You can vote to various questions. The US map is predominity yellow, that means the majority of the country believe we need more information. People need to calm down and let the system run its course. This third world vigilante mentality helps no one.
OK Corral

West Mifflin, PA

#19157 Apr 3, 2012
maybe the kid was jumped and he fought off this cowboy the best way he could,,by all the pics and video I seen Zimmerman out weighed the skinny black kid by 100 pounds.....sounds like the kid fought hard as he should of.
No wonder he is in hiding with the help of the cops......
Too many gun crazies out there,,,,,,,
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19158 Apr 3, 2012
just my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I heard the same thing. My only problem with this is that they only say 2 experts. What experts?
I have to put more weight on the actual eye witness that saw a 6 foot black man on top of a smaller man. The witness said the man on the bottom was yelling for help.
The photo of Zimmerman has been enlarged and there IS an injury to back of his head, just like he said. I think both played a role. Zimmerman was over anxious and Martin was confrontive and it led to what happened.
The media and some of the public had the Duke Lacrosse players tried and convicted without a trial, and it turned out the woman that was supposedly raped had made the story up.
Someone brought up Richard Jewell and how the media (mainly NBC) had him tried and convicted. Turned out he was a hero and NBC ended up being sued by him.
And 2 supposed experts that said it wasn't Zimmerman crying for help, when the actual eye witness said it was.
Quite honestly this is just another rush to judgement by a small group of people. There is a thread on Trayvon Martin. You can vote to various questions. The US map is predominity yellow, that means the majority of the country believe we need more information. People need to calm down and let the system run its course. This third world vigilante mentality helps no one.
Can you point me to that eyewitness statement?

One anonymous eyewitness reported seeing two men struggle from inside his/her house. They said there was a shout for help but another voice, an "excruciating type of yell. It didn't almost sound like 'help.' It just sounded so painful." Sounds to me one was Zimmerman and the other was Trayvon.

Another witness reported what she heard (didn't see it): "We heard a whining. Not like a crying, boohoo, but like a whining, someone in distress, and then the gunshot."

There was also a 13 year old boy who police said he heard someone calling for help. He couldn't see who it was but believes it was Trayvon.

Several witnesses have come forward to say that the police corrected them when they said Trayvon was calling for help. The mother of the 13 year old says the police coached him on what to say.

These are the things that matter. Not NBC's stupid editing of the tape. That's simply a distraction.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#19159 Apr 3, 2012
Female voters in battleground states are rallying around President Obama in droves, according to a new USA Today/Gallup poll released Monday, suggesting a gender gap could pose one of the Republicans' biggest challenges in this fall's general election race.

Obama led Mitt Romney by 18 percentage points among female registered voters in the nation's top 12 swing states. The gender gap between Obama and Rick Santorum was 15 points. USA Today reports that this is the "first significant lead" the president has held in these key voting states.

Those leads represent big gains for the president, compared to previous swing state polls conducted by USA Today/Gallup, according to USA Today:

"The biggest change came among women under 50. In mid-February, just under half of those voters supported Obama. Now more than six in 10 do while Romney's support among them has dropped by 14 points, to 30%. The president leads him 2-1 in this group."
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19160 Apr 3, 2012
Source:

What witnesses say in Trayvon Martin case
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/justice/florida...
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19161 Apr 3, 2012
Source:

A Guide To The Night George Zimmerman Killed Trayvon Martin
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19162 Apr 3, 2012
Source:

Trayvon Martin Killing's Youngest Witness, 13, Still Can Hear The Screams
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/17/tray...
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19163 Apr 3, 2012
Source:

Orlando Watch Shooting Probe Reveals Questionable Police Conduct
http://abcnews.go.com/US/neighborhood-watch-s...
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19165 Apr 3, 2012
Source:

Witness details Trayvon Martin's killing
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-29/justice/ju...
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19166 Apr 3, 2012
But the fact of the matter is that NONE of these witnessed can be compelled to give testimony until there's been an arrest and charges and witnesses are called to testify under oath.

As long as Zimmerman continues to walk free, we are not getting a full and honest account of what happened on that night.
J Jackson

West Mifflin, PA

#19167 Apr 3, 2012
just my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I heard the same thing. My only problem with this is that they only say 2 experts. What experts?
The guy with the gun crying for help ??? You a real gem there dude.
You can clearly hear in the 911 call it's a high pitched voice crying for help ( like a teenagers voice )
Not a grown man..... Was Zimmerman attacked with a cell phone and a bag of Skittles? LMAO!
DAMN! Lets ban Skittles, they can cause serious injury...

A guy carrying a gun calls for help..LOLOLOL!!!!!!
Man ! What kinda movies you watching there?
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#19168 Apr 3, 2012
Female voters in battleground states are rallying around President Obama in droves, according to a new USA Today/Gallup poll released Monday, suggesting a gender gap could pose one of the Republicans' biggest challenges in this fall's general election race.

Obama led Mitt Romney by 18 percentage points among female registered voters in the nation's top 12 swing states. The gender gap between Obama and Rick Santorum was 15 points. USA Today reports that this is the "first significant lead" the president has held in these key voting states.

Those leads represent big gains for the president, compared to previous swing state polls conducted by USA Today/Gallup, according to USA Today:

"The biggest change came among women under 50. In mid-February, just under half of those voters supported Obama. Now more than six in 10 do while Romney's support among them has dropped by 14 points, to 30%. The president leads him 2-1 in this group." !!!!!!!!!!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19169 Apr 3, 2012
It seems entirely plausible that a cop-wannabee would be aware enough of possible witness testimony (particularly since he saw the 13 year old boy walking his dog) that if Trayvon screamed before he shot him, Zimmerman would think about incorporating that into his own testimony.

IOW, Trayvon was screaming for help before Zimmerman shot him so Zimmerman told police that HE was calling for help to the screams would be accounted for.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#19170 Apr 3, 2012
...so the screams would be accounted for.
Nuts

Newtown Square, PA

#19172 Apr 3, 2012
Our West Mifflin loon is just that...a LOON. Since you seem to be here all day long, I'll bet you're getting your gubmint check and other freebies, right loser?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
While Glassport council fiddles... 11 hr wrong 86
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Tue A Fan 163
Free hand and suck jobs at the Voters Booth today! (Nov '15) Tue SoreMouth 4
Specifically Name One Qualified To Run For Coun... (Dec '14) Feb 17 xxx 16
mass exodus of Glassport (Feb '15) Feb 17 xxx 47
Littlebitch Vincent Zupi loves dogs (Feb '15) Feb 17 xxx 19
Poll Should Glassport hire a dog catcher at $58,000.... (Sep '14) Feb 17 xxx 23

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance