UpperLip

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
So Friday night/Saturday morning a certain cop happened to pop his head into the Dawg Haus around 2:30 am to ask a customer to park his truck closer to the curb. Funny thing is the truck was a few inches from the curb. Funny how this officer hasn't been in the Dawg Haus since the night they stood outside the establishment (obviously to make their presence known) and scared customers away on a Saturday night.But the funniest part is 8 mins after this happened a group of 6 or 7 kids walked down Monongahela Ave visibly intoxicated and couldn't have been no older than 13 or 14. See a problem there
rodger

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Were they coming to get a dog and you didn't want the cop to see them
?
End of Days

Glassport, PA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
UpperLip wrote:
But the funniest part is 8 mins after this happened a group of 6 or 7 kids walked down Monongahela Ave visibly intoxicated and couldn't have been no older than 13 or 14. See a problem there
What's the problem? They weren't driving. LOL. Seriously that's kind of amazing. Amazingly bad. Welcome to hell.
Eyes Wide Shut

Elizabeth, PA

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Has anyone else seen the old truck that parks against trffic in the 300 block of momongahela?.I bet the cops go past there 100 times a day and and not one of them have the sense to tell him to park right.Whats going to happen when he hits someone.Can you say lawsuit.
Gomer

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jan 8, 2013
How about the people who park on the wrong side in the business district by the banks or the diner. Hell, I seen a woman stop her car on Monongahela in front of Lee Insurance while driving in the direction of Rite AId. Put her car in park and walk into Lee's to I guess pay her bill. And there were parking places everywhere. Cops got to write up these fatass idiots who do this stupid chit.
Livin the Nightmare

Glassport, PA

#7 Jan 8, 2013
The Mayor is not doing his job by not making them write tickets. Vote this bum out and all of his ticket. He is a one and done political hack. Lets see, his cops wrote 1/8 the amount of tickets as one Liberty Boro cop. Glassport is a joke when it comes to our mayor and police. VOTE HIM OUT and give our force to the REAL MAYOR, Chookie DiMarco. Bye Bye cell phone bill, you can now pay your own bill.
the only one

Glassport, PA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
DeVerse will be back and then its on......
Amazing Grace

Elizabeth, PA

#9 Jan 8, 2013
When DeVerse comes back hopefully he'll bring a dozen of balls for the other guys!:)
Dreamers

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Jan 9, 2013
You are all unbelievable. The best part is is that you all believe what you say. Anyone who thinks that Glassport will be a better place with a mayor that was voted out AND a cop who thinks his shit doesnt stink, but yet has a closet deeper than most hallways, are on drugs. You have to be. Your shit hole of a town is beyond repair. Name 1 town that has gone down hill and recovered to a metropolis? You can't! It takes alot longer than 3 years to bring that town to its current condition, and guess who was in power back then? That's right, you guessed it.
Dreamers
Amazing Grace

Elizabeth, PA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
You speak as if you do not reside in Glsssport. If you don't, mind your own business, if you do shove your head up your ass and swallow. Really!
Hill Top Tom

Elizabeth, PA

#14 Jan 11, 2013
I would like to thank mayor evanovich and chief kifer for there quick action on the truck that was parking the wrong way in the 300 block of monongahela.I had stopped into the borough office this morning to complain and thanks to Mrs Foster for passing it on.
Gomer

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Gomer wrote:
How about the people who park on the wrong side in the business district by the banks or the diner. Hell, I seen a woman stop her car on Monongahela in front of Lee Insurance while driving in the direction of Rite AId. Put her car in park and walk into Lee's to I guess pay her bill. And there were parking places everywhere. Cops got to write up these fatass idiots who do this stupid chit.
Let me clarify my post. The lady stopped her car in traffic, not in a parking space. Put it in park got out and casually walked into Lee's like it was nothing.
DoubleParkMark

Glassport, PA

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me clarify my post. The lady stopped her car in traffic, not in a parking space. Put it in park got out and casually walked into Lee's like it was nothing.
That's a Clairton move right there.
Amazing Grace

Elizabeth, PA

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Hill Top Tom wrote:
I would like to thank mayor evanovich and chief kifer for there quick action on the truck that was parking the wrong way in the 300 block of monongahela.I had stopped into the borough office this morning to complain and thanks to Mrs Foster for passing it on.
Big deal! A monkey could do that.
Alka Seltzer

Elizabeth, PA

#18 Jan 13, 2013
the only one wrote:
DeVerse will be back and then its on......
DeVerse will never be back he's making to much money milking the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 9 hr Equal Justice for... 139
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE (Oct '16) 11 hr Sir Repko 48
News 5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring (Apr '14) 13 hr Comey the Honesty... 84
Harry Cowards Murderer 13 hr Embarassed 1
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... (Jun '15) 14 hr Candyman 192
Glassport Streets are falling apart 15 hr Hush Hush Charlotte 39
Drug deals Mon Fired Comey 2

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glassport Mortgages