Keystone Collections Problems

Keystone Collections Problems

Posted in the Glassport Forum

Doug

Belle Vernon, PA

#1 Dec 4, 2009
I was wondering how many people have had problems or issues with Keystone Collections for local wage taxes or anything else. Now I pay taxes and not saying about trying to dodge taxes or upset if you did not pay and got in trouble. I am talking about unfair and bad practices from Keystone Collections. Please post. I have already filled a complaint and like to know how far this goes.
Common Sense

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Dec 4, 2009
I don't have a clue what you are talking about. I know of two people who did have minor problems. They went to the office and Keystone took care of the problems right there.
G-port Gal

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Dec 10, 2009
Keystone's billing practices are archaic at best. Seriously, I've never seen an organization maintain such reactive procedures. No online bill pay? Paying taxes QUARTERLY?? Who does that?

Why can't I pay Keystone taxes yearly like every other tax?
G-port Gal

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Dec 12, 2009
quit ur complainin wrote:
just pay em and shut up. who cares. u people will complain about anything. i would give u a hundred dollars but u would complain, so i wont give it to u
Screw off! Like I said jerk, I have no issue with paying my taxes, but when Keystone Makes a mistake that caused me to have to pay more, then I have the right to complain and file to get that money back. I was just interested if anyone else had the problems. What, am I suppose to be okay with paying more then I have to. Furthermore, jack ass I volunteer through out this community giving up my time and own money. So why don't you take that 100 dollar and give it to a local community group, on wait you rather just yell at people for no reason. Thanks for being useless!

Oh by the way, this is American and we get to protest things we feel are wrong!
First Amendment

Mckeesport, PA

#34 Dec 20, 2009
Now we apparently have censorship going on by somebody, apparently by someone here who doesn't "agree" with posts on this site. There were twenty-some postings on here and now there are five. I see you need to sign up and register in order to become an editor, "allowing" you to delete info off this site you don't agree with.

Let's think, who just registered their name? I see even the post about registering their name is deleted, conveniently covering up their tracks.

I think somebody is being sneaky. Like a snake.
on the map

Pittsburgh, PA

#35 Dec 20, 2009
i was wondering where they went, who said about registering there name?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#36 Dec 21, 2009
First Amendment wrote:
Now we apparently have censorship going on by somebody, apparently by someone here who doesn't "agree" with posts on this site. There were twenty-some postings on here and now there are five. I see you need to sign up and register in order to become an editor, "allowing" you to delete info off this site you don't agree with.
Let's think, who just registered their name? I see even the post about registering their name is deleted, conveniently covering up their tracks.
I think somebody is being sneaky. Like a snake.
Now considering I am the only person who recently registered that was on this posting, I am guessing you are talking about me sir, which I find rude since I have nothing to do wit this stupid post that people will not let die. I came in this room when I noticed someone posted under my name. After that I registered so that it could not happen again. There has been some sneaky people on here because they used my name for their little childish game, and if you could read all of the old post, you could see many people where posting as other people.

I am also unsure about the fact that you have to be registered to delete people, I don't think anyone can delete people, but everyone can report abuse, and considering some of the posts on this thread I think the whole thread should be reported for abuse.

Finally, please don't speculate in the future as to who and did what, it is not very nice.
First Amendment

Mckeesport, PA

#37 Dec 21, 2009
Everypost I read on here was NOT abuse. Somebody is very sneaky. You wan tto read abuse, read the posts on some of the surrounding towns. Thats abuse and they are not deleted. Somebody in here is playing around. Censoring posts to what they want to see posted. If it looks like censorship and I think its censorship, I WILL speculate. If anybody has a problem with it, don't delete posts.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#38 Dec 21, 2009
First Amendment wrote:
Everypost I read on here was NOT abuse. Somebody is very sneaky. You wan tto read abuse, read the posts on some of the surrounding towns. Thats abuse and they are not deleted. Somebody in here is playing around. Censoring posts to what they want to see posted. If it looks like censorship and I think its censorship, I WILL speculate. If anybody has a problem with it, don't delete posts.
Well you can speculate in general, but you brought up about the person who just registered as the person who is reporting abuse, and that person was me. It is not nice to just speculate against people when you have no info or evidence to support it. That is unfair and not nice.

As far as abuse, I don't care about other towns, I care about this town. Just because other towns will call each other names and yell and bring up unfair charges, does not mean we have to do that. We should keep to a civil discussion. A forum of open ideas and views while respecting others opinions. Furthermore many forums like this, you can not delete a post, you report abuse and then a moderator decides if the post is abuse or not and takes action. Now this board has some thing that you pay $20 for and I have no idea what that is and think a person would be nuts to pay money.

On the abuse side, I have seen many people say F you or other things. This is not helpful when someone is just trying to post a question and stat a discussing to have people come on and start going off on them. Why would that person ever want to post again. Take this posting, Doug put up a question, but then a person had to come in and you can clearly argue that they wanted to be a start a fight or tell someone off, then it want down hill from there. That is not needed, that does not help anyone, and yes Doug could have just let it go and moved on and that would be that.

On another note, you can not openly speculate against people, especially if those attacks are false and not backed up by anything, it is called slander. That can get you sued, and is happening currently in a neighboring community, there was even a story about it in The Daily News. Many people on this board has said some nasty things about named police officers and elected official, well they would have the right to sue, especially the officers who are not elected offices. It is a hard suite to win, but the money that could be spent in defending yourself could really hurt a persons wallet.
First Amendment

Mckeesport, PA

#39 Dec 22, 2009
I'm glad you are concerned and are raising questions about the deleted posts.

Oh, sorry, you don't question it at all! You pass it off as nothing. Which really leads me to believe somebody on here has deleted other peoples posts, many of which WERE NOT derogatory, name-calling, slander, libel, or whatever. It gives one the impression somebody here is deleting posts that do not agree with him or her.

As for my post about registering to become an editor, that is the only way you can edit information or news on this page. If it wasn't a recently registered person, then it is somebody else who is registered. Nobody else. Period. I had better reread some of the other Glassport posts to see whom else is registered before they delete those posts. Maybe I should register too and perhaps I'll have access to the "Deleter" and post his or her name for all to see.

As I said before, somebody on here is deleting posts that doesn't agree with their agenda. 30 posts deleted. Outrageous. And you Glassportman pass it off as if it is nothing! I believe there may have been three "possible" nasty posts out of the 30, and if memory serves correctly two were by Doug. Even the post by "Quit your complaning" is gone that supposedly "attacked" Doug. Anybody who read it that way, in my opinion, really needs to grow up as that post wasn't bad at all and appeared to be that persons opinion stated rather bluntly.

I'm really outraged that somebody on Glassport Topix is using censorship

quit ur complainin

Mckeesport, PA

#40 Dec 23, 2009
this board is bogus. nobody has the right to silence my opinion. wheres the aclu?
deleted by doug

Mckeesport, PA

#41 Jan 5, 2010
G-port Gal wrote:
Keystone's billing practices are archaic at best. Seriously, I've never seen an organization maintain such reactive procedures. No online bill pay? Paying taxes QUARTERLY?? Who does that?
Why can't I pay Keystone taxes yearly like every other tax?
lets start over. lets see what did i say

4 friggin stamps is all u need 2 pay quarterly. u people complain about anything. i was gonna give u a hundred bucks but u would complain about it. so i aint givin it 2 u.

get a life people

there i think that was close
dont delete me doug cause i wasn't talking 2 u
cracker

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Dec 12, 2012
Doug wrote:
I was wondering how many people have had problems or issues with Keystone Collections for local wage taxes or anything else. Now I pay taxes and not saying about trying to dodge taxes or upset if you did not pay and got in trouble. I am talking about unfair and bad practices from Keystone Collections. Please post. I have already filled a complaint and like to know how far this goes.

Yes I have had the same problem with keystone. They sent me a notice saying I owe back earned income tax for 2006 and 2007.I have proof that my taxes are payed. My question is why are they coming so late, the irs can only go back three years. The big question is why is McKeesport paying someone else to collect taxes when they have that big building on 5th ave. Why cant we just go there and pay our taxes. Know wander they are broke.

United States

#43 Jan 2, 2013
yes, I have a problem with Keystone Municipal Collections. I am very young and had no clue what earned income tax was. Then I get a notice now for 2006.at 72% intrest. Get real. they should not be allowed to have compounded intrest on this. They got the information from the state in 2009 why did it take this long to get me a bill?. Is the a statute of limitations on this crap. Bullshit! I am trying my hardest and cannot get ahead. Sucks
your neighbor

Mckeesport, PA

#44 Jan 2, 2013
ignorance of the law is no excuse. just pay what you owe with penalties and shut your trap. nobody cares!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White oak traffic 2 hr Equal Justice for... 8
Glassport Streets are falling apart 3 hr Scared 40
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 18 hr Equal Justice for... 139
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE (Oct '16) 21 hr Sir Repko 48
News 5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring (Apr '14) 23 hr Comey the Honesty... 84
Harry Cowards Murderer 23 hr Embarassed 1
Drug deals Mon Fired Comey 2

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glassport Mortgages