Where does Glassport, Port Vue and Li...

Where does Glassport, Port Vue and Liberty get these hogs for police women?

Posted in the Glassport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
all knowing not a idiot

Rochester, PA

#1 Dec 3, 2011
My God they even have tatoos on their hands. Some terribly ugly females.
Scum

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2011
WOW!

What a very nice post from a member of the Glassport Scum Club.
Code 4

Elizabeth, PA

#3 Dec 3, 2011
Kim in port vue and jodi in glassport are so hot.And i bet both of them can kick your ass.
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Dec 3, 2011
How childish can this get? I know jodi in glassport the female police officer.So what is the point that u r trying to say? about tatoos? people need to think before they make comments!!!some people must not have anything better to do i guess.
Blues Baby

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2011
Maybe Chelseadog shld go to bed ? Let Jodi defend herself? Yeah u ?
Think so

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 4, 2011
Your Glassport Mayor has a tattoo on his hand. What's wrong with tattoos. His is for a good cause. It represents Autism. Geeze people, grow up.

And I know Kim and Jodi. I'd dare you to mess with either of them.

No Shame

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 4, 2011
See what I mean, he has to argue with himself because everyone else knows who he is and refuses to talk to him. How pathetic!!
ItIsWhatItIs

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Dec 4, 2011
I am in a line of work thay seats me next to Law Enforcement on a daily basis. I know Police officers of all ra.ks, and positions, I know detectives, SWAT officers Seargants, Bike cops, Beat walkers, Rookies and so on. Ill admitt some of em' are not perfect men, or women, a few are not even perfect Police Officers. The other thing I can say is In the two area "Cities" And 6 Boroughs from which I personally know, have dealt with or have met the various Officers, Glassport Police DO NOT stand up to any of them. No delartment is perfect, and no Officer is perfect, heck even RoboCop was flawed. The bottom line is that The vast majority of Officers in Glassport are sub par, and provide sub standard protection. Benoit Is A Great Cop, The dark haired femake offocer with the Tatoos, also a great cop, there is a young blood on the payroll, his name slips my mind but Ive seen him in action on a call I made and a few times just passing by. He is young as hell, younger than Caito. Skinny and defenintly still has an acne problem (I am in no way making light of it, its just for descriptionary purposes) Other than that youre left with a bunch of Nobodys. Deverse,Lafevre, Piccini, Keifer.... The list goes on. Love Them Or Hate Them Truth Is TRUTH. Roumors ARE Roumors and two thjngs are certian, they Start w FACT and end with lies. If you trace all the roumors of Glassport cops back to the truth, all the truth does is make them out to be bad cops. We the taxpayers, the few that are keft in this borough pay their salary so we have every right to be judge jury and critic. If you take public office or become a public servant be prepared for public scrutiny. That also goes for their supporters. Scrutiny comes with the job, the worse you are at your job, the more you get. I am not going to comment on Port Vue because I have no fact based information to support a position, however From what Ive seen in Liberty, Id hardly say those guys are hogs. I bumped into a Hot head cop one day, I was just asking for directions, and he was a total jag off, but still at least he was watching traffic unlike here.... As far as tattos go, who cares!?!?! A large prtion of law enforcement is retired or former millitary, they may as well have tatoo shops on the base for how hand in hand that goes. Its what you do not whats on your body.
Really

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Dec 4, 2011
You used Robo Cop in your argument, right there is enough said.

I will commend you on you trying to put a logical argument together, but you have no meat to the argument you are making. It is all talk, you don't even point to facts or situations to prove your point about Glassport Police. All you provided is YOUR WORD that you work close to them and that you have seen things. You don't even go into things you have seen. Take someone's word on Topix is nothing.
all knowing idiot

Morgantown, WV

#10 Dec 4, 2011
all knowing not a idiot wrote:
My God they even have tatoos on their hands. Some terribly ugly females.
Get your own name .
Code 4

Elizabeth, PA

#11 Dec 4, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs wrote:
I am in a line of work thay seats me next to Law Enforcement on a daily basis. I know Police officers of all ra.ks, and positions, I know detectives, SWAT officers Seargants, Bike cops, Beat walkers, Rookies and so on. Ill admitt some of em' are not perfect men, or women, a few are not even perfect Police Officers. The other thing I can say is In the two area "Cities" And 6 Boroughs from which I personally know, have dealt with or have met the various Officers, Glassport Police DO NOT stand up to any of them. No delartment is perfect, and no Officer is perfect, heck even RoboCop was flawed. The bottom line is that The vast majority of Officers in Glassport are sub par, and provide sub standard protection. Benoit Is A Great Cop, The dark haired femake offocer with the Tatoos, also a great cop, there is a young blood on the payroll, his name slips my mind but Ive seen him in action on a call I made and a few times just passing by. He is young as hell, younger than Caito. Skinny and defenintly still has an acne problem (I am in no way making light of it, its just for descriptionary purposes) Other than that youre left with a bunch of Nobodys. Deverse,Lafevre, Piccini, Keifer.... The list goes on. Love Them Or Hate Them Truth Is TRUTH. Roumors ARE Roumors and two thjngs are certian, they Start w FACT and end with lies. If you trace all the roumors of Glassport cops back to the truth, all the truth does is make them out to be bad cops. We the taxpayers, the few that are keft in this borough pay their salary so we have every right to be judge jury and critic. If you take public office or become a public servant be prepared for public scrutiny. That also goes for their supporters. Scrutiny comes with the job, the worse you are at your job, the more you get. I am not going to comment on Port Vue because I have no fact based information to support a position, however From what Ive seen in Liberty, Id hardly say those guys are hogs. I bumped into a Hot head cop one day, I was just asking for directions, and he was a total jag off, but still at least he was watching traffic unlike here.... As far as tattos go, who cares!?!?! A large prtion of law enforcement is retired or former millitary, they may as well have tatoo shops on the base for how hand in hand that goes. Its what you do not whats on your body.
Sounds like ron b to me.
ItOsWhatItIs

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Dec 4, 2011
I am certianly Not Ron B, nor is there an R Or A b in my name, Im just a person that calls it the way it is. I have allot of respect for a few of the officers down there but the ones listed above... Nope..... And anyone who cant see it is blind..
ItIsWhatItIs

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Dec 4, 2011
But Who Is Ron B? Or actually answer me this, who is the guy that lives behind puffs, tanned as f. Drunk alk the time, dirty as helk, drives a ford truck, used to have an old hopped up ranger,.beat to hell anyone know who he is a.d whats his story..
Just Saying

Elizabeth, PA

#14 Dec 4, 2011
They call him chief i guess because he looks indian.All i know about him is he is in church every week.
MovingPictures

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Dec 4, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
They call him chief i guess because he looks indian.All i know about him is he is in church every week.
WoW... The Man Is Ppermanently Drunk.. But Hey Whatever Works For Ya.. Thanks For The Reply
iron eyes cody

Elizabeth, PA

#16 Dec 4, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
They call him chief i guess because he looks indian.All i know about him is he is in church every week.
He was in a bad accident several years ago that left him a little "different."
Very religious.
MovingPictures

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Dec 4, 2011
iron eyes cody wrote:
<quoted text>He was in a bad accident several years ago that left him a little "different."
Very religious.
WoW.. that sucks, yeah he was allway polite anytime I used to see him he seemed nice... Definently different, that explains it then...

No Shame

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 5, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs wrote:
I am in a line of work thay seats me next to Law Enforcement on a daily basis. I know Police officers of all ra.ks, and positions, I know detectives, SWAT officers Seargants, Bike cops, Beat walkers, Rookies and so on. Ill admitt some of em' are not perfect men, or women, a few are not even perfect Police Officers. The other thing I can say is In the two area "Cities" And 6 Boroughs from which I personally know, have dealt with or have met the various Officers, Glassport Police DO NOT stand up to any of them. No delartment is perfect, and no Officer is perfect, heck even RoboCop was flawed. The bottom line is that The vast majority of Officers in Glassport are sub par, and provide sub standard protection. Benoit Is A Great Cop, The dark haired femake offocer with the Tatoos, also a great cop, there is a young blood on the payroll, his name slips my mind but Ive seen him in action on a call I made and a few times just passing by. He is young as hell, younger than Caito. Skinny and defenintly still has an acne problem (I am in no way making light of it, its just for descriptionary purposes) Other than that youre left with a bunch of Nobodys. Deverse,Lafevre, Piccini, Keifer.... The list goes on. Love Them Or Hate Them Truth Is TRUTH. Roumors ARE Roumors and two thjngs are certian, they Start w FACT and end with lies. If you trace all the roumors of Glassport cops back to the truth, all the truth does is make them out to be bad cops. We the taxpayers, the few that are keft in this borough pay their salary so we have every right to be judge jury and critic. If you take public office or become a public servant be prepared for public scrutiny. That also goes for their supporters. Scrutiny comes with the job, the worse you are at your job, the more you get. I am not going to comment on Port Vue because I have no fact based information to support a position, however From what Ive seen in Liberty, Id hardly say those guys are hogs. I bumped into a Hot head cop one day, I was just asking for directions, and he was a total jag off, but still at least he was watching traffic unlike here.... As far as tattos go, who cares!?!?! A large prtion of law enforcement is retired or former millitary, they may as well have tatoo shops on the base for how hand in hand that goes. Its what you do not whats on your body.
This post is from the sniveling whining cry baby. The only "line of work" he does is collect workers compensation from the "citizens of Glassport." He;s going to milk it as long as he can.
MovingPictures

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 5, 2011
No Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is from the sniveling whining cry baby. The only "line of work" he does is collect workers compensation from the "citizens of Glassport." He;s going to milk it as long as he can.
Sowhich Glassport Police officer mentioned above are you? Or which Glassport Pokice officer mentioned above are you in bed with?
MovingPictures

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 5, 2011
I Mean Honestly Ive NEVER seen such a disgraced Police Department in all my life, yes there are A literal TON of roumors oit there that are NOT true, but there is an overwhelming number of fact based incidents that paint 90% of the Police force in this town as a disgrace. You must be Blind, A Cop, or simply having a sexual relationship with one of them NOT to see it. Since you apparently have "NO SHAME" Kiss And Tell.. Please....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave K doublecross 1 hr Phony Comey 12
Would you rather get a hand job or the one eyed... 3 hr Nut Cracker 7
My step sister caught me pleasuring myself to h... 19 hr Candyman 2
Enough School employees and Borough employee ru... Mon slick mick 15
Kosko, Kushner, Moses, and Santoro Sun D Trump 2
Richmond VA Jay Sun Candyman 10
New Republican Sun Adam Lynch 6

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glassport Mortgages