Republican

Glassport, PA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Our President of the good ol USA ran his first time on "CHANGE"..... Howd that work for you tards wanting "CHANGE" I almost switched just to vote DiMarco.
Liberal

Ardsley, NY

#2 Apr 18, 2013
I know right.. Now they are backing up the dumb signs by more dumb signs. Looks like a circus of idiots are running on the endorsed dumb dumb ticket.
no re-re

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Apr 18, 2013
no thank you. anything will be better than demarco, trunzo, and skerkowski. this town is in the state its in because of them.
Fed up

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Apr 18, 2013
This town has been on the down slide for the last 15 years !!! Why don't you cheese sniffing rats grow the fuck up already. I was a undecided voter until I started reading some of the stupid post you asstards put on here. Instead of all the bullshit you people write, type what you would do to change this town. I will be waiting for a Response , and I just don't want to hear vote out demarco, trunzo and skerkowski!!
Bobby B

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
I agree!!!
Wizard

Ardsley, NY

#6 Apr 18, 2013
How fed up are you???
Not Blind

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 19, 2013
I think it's time that all current and former mayor/council need to just get out and let some new blood in office. We have had the same old politics for my entire life. It's time that someone else step up to the plate and try. Times are a changing so we need to change with it!
Frosted Flakes

Elizabeth, PA

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Not Blind wrote:
I think it's time that all current and former mayor/council need to just get out and let some new blood in office. We have had the same old politics for my entire life. It's time that someone else step up to the plate and try. Times are a changing so we need to change with it!
We have had the same for a long time and look what happened.Low taxes,low crime and the borough is in the best financial shape it's been in for a long time.Thank you DeSue,DiMarco and council.
Just wondering

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Apr 19, 2013
When Mitch loses, will he have to turn in his police badge?
Wizard

Ardsley, NY

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Oh Lord I hope so, don't need another want a bee wondering around the streets.
WoW

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

#11 Apr 19, 2013
You all keep complaining about who is in office... remember, you all voted to get these people into office.. geesh!
Wizard

Ardsley, NY

#12 Apr 19, 2013
Frosted Flakes wrote:
<quoted text>We have had the same for a long time and look what happened.Low taxes,low crime and the borough is in the best financial shape it's been in for a long time.Thank you DeSue,DiMarco and council.
Partially true.......
Hallelujah to DeSue and DeMarco. Thank You!!!
Finance Manager

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Frosted Flakes wrote:
<quoted text>We have had the same for a long time and look what happened.Low taxes,low crime and the borough is in the best financial shape it's been in for a long time.Thank you DeSue,DiMarco and council.
It's not in good financial shape when you've been balancing the books with borrowed money. That much is true. All that has happened is they have pushed the debt off into the future. The chickens will come home to roost someday and all hell is going to break loose. They have in effect "cooked the books with borrowed money" so as not to show debt and deficits for political gain.
Wizard

Ardsley, NY

#15 Apr 19, 2013
If your that rich Rosemary followers give up some ching, help a poor town out. That's what I thought?
Bobby B

Export, PA

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Finance Manager wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not in good financial shape when you've been balancing the books with borrowed money. That much is true. All that has happened is they have pushed the debt off into the future. The chickens will come home to roost someday and all hell is going to break loose. They have in effect "cooked the books with borrowed money" so as not to show debt and deficits for political gain.
Just like the gaa books ....ha ha you people should have learned then how corrupt John D was....
Wizard

Ardsley, NY

#17 Apr 19, 2013
Hear say is that Kowalski and Hienerman have cooked a few books. True, False? Fact, Fiction? Who knows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Must b nice to tattoo for drinking money and li... 4 hr busted 6
Martell Makes Family Proud 7 hr PockFaceAlchy 8
Dave Marshall proposes to Amy Bennet 12 hr Silence Breaker 2
I love Mckeesport (Aug '16) 12 hr Silence Breaker 37
Dave Marshall Hates Weather Delays Thu Slippy Roads 1
I'm Outta Work, Golf & Baseball Equipment for... Wed RogaineInc 14
Marshalls Facebook Messenger Tue Swamp Rat 5

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance